Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-12-2018, 04:19 AM
Newbie ;)

I have no damn clue.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:53 AM
Master
Hahaha, my life purpose. It took many twist and turns up to this point. I am sure there's more to come. I feel it's a part of one big puzzle I need to put together somehow. When young I had small silly dreams that didn't have much of a point. I really didn't think about my life's purpose till a few years ago. Now I feel it's to help others, and to learn from them experiences. To learn what? I have no idea. I trust my guides enough to lead me where I need to be.
Old 18-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Guide

I love that some people know what they want to be from a very early age, sadly I was never one of them. I appear to be food for someone elses life purpose though
Old 18-12-2018, 07:15 PM
traceyacey12

I don't know at this point in time
Old 19-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I love that some people know what they want to be from a very early age, sadly I was never one of them. I appear to be food for someone elses life purpose though
Can being food for someone else's Life Purpose not be a valid Life's Purpose? Without you then perhaps there would be no Life's Purpose for them.
Old 19-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Can being food for someone else's Life Purpose not be a valid Life's Purpose? Without you then perhaps there would be no Life's Purpose for them.

At the same time this is a misunderstanding of purpose. Learning. Is there something behind purpose and is it preordained. In the case presented, purpose is then what is not seen. I see it more open now.
Old 21-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
At the same time this is a misunderstanding of purpose. Learning. Is there something behind purpose and is it preordained. In the case presented, purpose is then what is not seen. I see it more open now.
Sit yourself down quietly and ask yourself one question. How different would the Universe be if I had never existed?

You are your Life's Purpose and the more immediate people around you are there to assist you in fulfilling yours, as much as you are fulfilling theirs. In the case presented it's very obvious, at least it is to me and when you become more open to yourself, others and how you've interacted Life's Purpose because obvious. Whether you want to call it pre-ordained is dependant on your perception of time, and for most people's perceptions it's linear when that's not the case at all. In science all of time affects all of time, all of the time so you may not be talking about pre-ordained, you might be talking causality loops.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Guide

Quote:

Yes it can be valid, I might not like it but yes
Old 22-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Master

Quote:
You are your Life's Purpose and the more immediate people around you are there to assist you in fulfilling yours, as much as you are fulfilling theirs. In the case presented it's very obvious, at least it is to me and when you become more open to yourself, others and how you've interacted Life's Purpose because obvious. Whether you want to call it pre-ordained is dependant on your perception of time, and for most people's perceptions it's linear when that's not the case at all. In science all of time affects all of time, all of the time so you may not be talking about pre-ordained, you might be talking causality loops.

Do we have any responsibility? My own feeling is yes. Imo, we aren't here to harm each other and that statement was made. I was referring to something we were told and now know.

In the act given people know they are taking advantage, and not in a good way. I emphasize acting negative knowingly and the knowledge of it. I was thinking choosing important. If I tell a person they are doing something that say hurts me, they now know. Even aware, it is still done? There is the opportunity to choose in this relationship that exists. I sometimes think that is the purpose seen in relationship or seeing in them. There is a lot of synchronicity and people in our path. The opportunity to change. I don't think we should ignore the knowledge end of it.

None
Old 24-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Yes it can be valid, I might not like it but yes
It's when you look at things from that perspective is when they change for the better.