Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-11-2018, 02:11 AM
Pathfinder

If angels and guides talk to God...

Then why don’t they know everything? I’ve been in situations recently that make me question God’s judgement and it makes me wonder if not only we are being tested but maybe angels are too. They guide us and help us to do what they feel is right but they don’t know 100% of the time and sometimes they don’t know at all because God didn’t tell them. I’m sure there are things God and them do altogether or times God intervenes when they get something wrong but I’m not sure. Maybe God has no part and it’s just angels and he watches them learn and grow through helping us. Can someone help and elaborate for me please?

Thanks!
Old 15-11-2018, 02:50 AM
Master
I have to say upfront, I don't I don't see something like a God within creation.
To me, all is One and there is only One. Yes, within this One, where we are an equal part off, there is a creative force, I prefer to call it.
Now there are many layers of existence within the One, or within All That Is.
And from every level you will have a different view and understanding of the One. There will never a complete understanding just a greater understanding as we evolve.

The angelic.
Many will come and say, the angelic come strait from God or source.
This are not the angelic I know. Those beings who come from source, as I prefer to call it, are not angelic.
The angelic who serve us and all entities and beings in their development, evolve like anyone else. Not quite like anyone else. Their path is different, yet never the less, they evolve from a basic energy to a being that can shift galaxies.

Those angelic entities that are around us, are pure, yet not fully or highly evolved. They can access the information that is needed to do their job.
And they only give you the guidance you need and not the guidance you want on a mental level.
Old 15-11-2018, 06:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
Then why don’t they know everything? I’ve been in situations recently that make me question God’s judgement and it makes me wonder if not only we are being tested but maybe angels are too. They guide us and help us to do what they feel is right but they don’t know 100% of the time and sometimes they don’t know at all because God didn’t tell them. I’m sure there are things God and them do altogether or times God intervenes when they get something wrong but I’m not sure. Maybe God has no part and it’s just angels and he watches them learn and grow through helping us. Can someone help and elaborate for me please?

Thanks!

Can you expand on why you feel that way?

sf
Old 15-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Guide

If your concept of God is an almighty bearded white guy sitting somewhere on a throne passing out judgement and commandments, then I can understand where you're coming from. I don't accept that image of God. I see God as an intelligent energy, not a physical being.

Guides and angels likely have access to information, but they are not all-knowing entities. It's like having the key to a library. You can get information from the resources of the library, but you don't suddenly know everything.

And they are with us to guide and protect, not to tell us everything we want to know or to keep us from making mistakes. We're here to learn and grow.

I imagine angels and guides as teachers and counselors in a school, who help guide us through textbooks and lessons but who cannot take the exams for us.
Old 18-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Deactivated Account
[quote]
Then why don’t they know everything?
[quote]

God knows everything. But he knows everything that is TRUE.

You have to see it, as it IS: What God knows, and only what God knows is true.

God knows of life, and only of Life.

Here on earth, there was a try to know something else than that what God knew.
This created an opposition to God's knowledge. This opposition Created time. This opposition created bodies. This opposition created death, Judgement, inequality and all that you have learned of 'injustices'.

God himself, in the eternity does not judge. Judgement is possible only when there is inequality. And only when there is something different.
But what God creates is the same, perfect and not under any form of Judgement.

God does not test you. But if you are willing to change your beliefs, then your opposition can be seen as a test. It was your choice to enter the opposition to God, and you are faithful to it instead to God's thinking. Only your faith in the opposition is making you believe that you are tested.

I wrote "God knows of life and only of life". Your opposition tells you what you have learned in this world and thus knows of :"Death"
Everything what you see as unfair, unjust, hurtful, hateful is only your projection of this opposition.
(i'm using the word 'your' here because it is easier to write in this way, but it applies to everyone who reads this)

Quote:
They guide us and help us to do what they feel is right but they don’t know 100% of the time and sometimes they don’t know at all because God didn’t tell them.

They guide us, indeed. But what YOU do is up to you. And from my own experience i know that i'm guided to something, but if i do not know what to do, ill do whatever i know. And what i know may be not the 'right' choice.
And if i'm using my own judgement on this, it is always wrong.

So the Situation of "testing" or "Contrast" is made, for me, to understand what to do (what to learn or what to avoid) next time.

Quote:
I’m sure there are things God and them do altogether or times God intervenes

Actually God does not do anything in this world. Holy Spirit is the one who is doing things in the world. He has purified,cleared and undo all of your past errors (and everyone else's) already, but each one has to, somehow, recognize it. And to accept it, because it can be refused - because it is not forced upon you.
The opposition, of which i wrote here is all that stands in front of this recognition. And the opposition is the Ego, which can be dismissed as soon as it is recognized.

Here is an Copy&Pasted quotation from the Acim/Jcim Chapter 6, "The Only answer"

Somehow i felt that it is perfect fit to this Thread. It shows clearly, if it is understood, why god does not do anything.

Quote:
You are in an impossible situation only because you thought it was possible to be in one. You WOULD be in an impossible
situation if God showed you your perfection and PROVED to you that you were wrong. This would demonstrate that the perfect
were inadequate to bring THEMSELVES to the awareness of their perfection, and thus side with the belief that those who have
everything need help and are therefore helpless. This the kind of “reasoning” which the ego engages in, but God, Who
KNOWS that His creations are perfect, does NOT insult them. This would be as impossible as the ego’s notion that IT has
insulted HIM.

That is why the Holy Spirit NEVER commands. To command is to assume INequality, which the Holy Spirit demonstrates
does not exist. Fidelity to premises is a law of mind, and everything God created is faithful to His laws. Fidelity to other laws
is also possible, however, not because the laws are true, but because YOU MADE THEM.
What would be gained if God proved
to you that you have thought insanely? Can God lose His own certainty? We have frequently stated that what you teach you
ARE. Would you have God teach you that you have sinned? If He confronted the self you made with the truth He created for
you, what could you be but afraid? You would doubt your sanity, which is the one thing in which you can FIND the sanity He
gave you.

God does not teach. To teach is to imply a lack which God KNOWS is not there. God is not conflicted. Teaching aims at
change, but God created only the changeless. The separation was not a loss of perfection, but a failure in communication. A
harsh and strident form of communication arose as the ego’s voice. It could not shatter the peace of God, but it COULD shatter
YOURS. God did not blot it out, because to eradicate it would be to attack it. Being questioned, He did not question. He merely
gave the Answer. His Answer is your Teacher.

P.S. The above quoted thing needs to be reread over and over again, because there is an understanding in it, which the 'opposition' will try to hide but can't really do so.
Old 14-02-2019, 12:22 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I have to say upfront, I don't I don't see something like a God within creation.
To me, all is One and there is only One. Yes, within this One, where we are an equal part off, there is a creative force, I prefer to call it.
Now there are many layers of existence within the One, or within All That Is.
And from every level you will have a different view and understanding of the One. There will never a complete understanding just a greater understanding as we evolve.

The angelic.
Many will come and say, the angelic come strait from God or source.
This are not the angelic I know. Those beings who come from source, as I prefer to call it, are not angelic.
The angelic who serve us and all entities and beings in their development, evolve like anyone else. Not quite like anyone else. Their path is different, yet never the less, they evolve from a basic energy to a being that can shift galaxies.

Those angelic entities that are around us, are pure, yet not fully or highly evolved. They can access the information that is needed to do their job.
And they only give you the guidance you need and not the guidance you want on a mental level.

Can you introduce me to some please, Rah Nam? Oh God.
Old 23-02-2019, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl

Thanks!

The answer is simple. God does not only look but also acts. He also speaks and shows visions, I feel you need to develop in the area of hearing Gods voice so as to know how how active He is.

God has been communicating to you in signs and you have perceived them, but you don't quite have full confidence to trust Him. He is very much interested in talking to you, if you would spend a lot of time seeking in that area. You will soon hear the voice of God (Even His Angels & Saints).

Concerning Angels, Mankind has free will, but at the same time his destiny is specific. Though Angels do not know all things, but they know a lot of things based on their intimate connection with God; but they have to stay in they're lane. If Angels would have it, we wouldn't make mistakes and learn lessons, but God allows this to happen. Angels are but servants of God and a lot of the time when He answers us, He sends Angels to do the work.

Your question was quite general, and my answer is too. I am a Servant of God; I communicate with Him and He communicates back with me. And when work needs to be done, He empowers me to do it.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Knower
In the Law of One, Ra states they are sixth density beings. Practically angelic and godlike. They can visit the sun.

They say that their teachers of seventh density couldn't even help them understand how seventh density is fully.

One cannot be told how everything works. One has to experience it for themselves. But, as Ra says, everything begins and ends in mystery.