Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-01-2019, 09:55 AM
Master
I was requesting healing from others and the results were quite interesting but only for some hours.It was like negative energy was coming from inside me and the healer was only able to treat the surface of the iceberg.Sooner or later the whole thing was returning again.

I saw you mentioned ''drinks''.If it's alchohol that you mean,then by any means please get rid of it.Your higher self has no problem to wait until you understand things for your self.He can put you in the same pattern again and again until you realize what you're doing wrong,and what's best for you.

That's all that matters for him.To make you understand on your own.

For example if you like drugs,no angelic being or god will come to tell you that it's bad for your health.They'll let you experience both sides of the coin,until you'll realize for your self WHY it's wrong.From that point you'll ''know'' and you'd be able to help others because you gained knowledge from first hand experience...

Your liver holds the ability to fight.Treat it well cause it's your ally against spiritual disturbances.Entities can do many things to get your defences off and one of them is to attack your liver.They can push you to drugs and alchohol in order to achieve that.
Old 24-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Master
I will respond to both above posts later, but I will only touch alcohol a few times a year, at a party...As a toast or to be social and no more than a few glasses of it...As for drugs, I was a regular user of cannabis up until about two years ago...have smoked it very rarely, also a few times a year since giving up, but I do neither thing on any regular basis whatsoever.
Old 24-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I will respond to both above posts later, but I will only touch alcohol a few times a year, at a party...As a toast or to be social and no more than a few glasses of it...As for drugs, I was a regular user of cannabis up until about two years ago...have smoked it very rarely, also a few times a year since giving up, but I do neither thing on any regular basis whatsoever.
I'm glad for you.Keep it that way and respect your self,cause no one else will do it for you.Seriously i hope your problems will end up soon.

I feel bad.I wrote all these,thinking that you're a regular alchohol user.I apologize for my rush.Sometimes i feel the urge to write-post in order to keep distracted,or to show that i know things.I hate when that happens.

Last edited by lomax : 24-01-2019 at 03:07 PM.
Old 30-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am a walking conundrum...A spiritual person who has an intense hatred and loathing for everyone and everything. The gross vibrations on this Earth-plane are making me physically and mentally ill and I don't know what to do about that.

I do meditation and that works only because I do it in isolation and by myself...but as soon as I go out and see all of the emotional manipulation to get gullible people to part with their money..when I see "in your face" greed, when I experience dishonesty to obtain access to personal and private information, when ignorant people try and "show me up" through disagreement without presenting a conflicting argument, when people scramble over each other to get the best life has to offer...everything I have gained in meditation and prayer goes totally out the window...I start getting anxiety attacks, I start getting physically ill and then all of the negative thoughts come about as how I wish this world would end very quickly because all of this scum does not deserve to live.

What is happening to me and is there any way it can be cured or reversed? Thank you.

Hi there Shivani!

For someone who knows so much, I’d tend to suspect that you are merely probing into the matter to get different perspectives!

Yet who knows if the wolf is at the door in reality? So here are my inputs:

About gross vibrations on planet earth ... unless we are a reformer, a crusader, what of it? We each can choose to resonate as at any vibration of our orientation. If the gross abounds, so does the subtle. Let us look for solutions, not difficulties.

About motives of others, we may see and yet not judge. Each acts as of their evolution. All rise from the slime to the sublime. There is no other way. So be it. In fact, if someone gets under our skin, so to speak, we need to erase the aspect of instability within our consciousness which has allowed this to happen.

May we all be unfettered & free flowing!