Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-04-2018, 08:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Johnathanrs

How did you become enlightened without a guru/teacher ?

I've been looking for a guru for this same purpose and even thought of dying since life seems to me meaningless without a guru.

Shivani Devi ji

Sorry you feel that I did it to test you .But it was not intended as a test.I really respect you and would never even think of testing you.

Please do check your Pm Shivani devi ji ,if possible.
I mentioned why I thought it was okay to ask that question in the PM that I sent you.
I was helping you and answering your questions, UNTIL you decided to ask about half a dozen 'impossible' questions in one sitting, then after I requested that you ask me ONE question at a time and wait until I answered THAT one before you ask me more...you couldn't even do THAT...sending me 3-4 PMs per day! and then, today, you asked me to get God to help you cheat on your college test by giving you all the questions beforehand...all 30 questions precisely so you could cheat...and I immediately placed you on my ignore list after that, so no...I will NOT be responding to you after this post...how could you ask for a Guru to do 'spiritual things' and then ask for an unfair advantage in the material world to progress in the material sense? ANY Guru would tell you to get f*cked when they know what you expect from them...so, in a way, I feel somewhat vindicated...don't bother contacting me again.
Old 25-04-2018, 08:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thing is my friend, how do I 'change myself' in this specific case? I have looked within to find out why I am being tested like this, only to realise it isn't me...it is them and how do you change yourself to influence the behaviour of others when they are determined to behave that way? it just doesn't make any sense to me.

I am being tested at present with a difficult situation and my initial response is expressed through selfishness pertaining my grief regarding a lost one.

My world has been ripped apart from one perspective and yet on the other hand I know different .

You have to go with how you are and how you feel up until a point where the situation no longer serves you.

Is your mother and your situation with others serving you as it is or not?

It's like any relationship really where you reach a point and acknowledge that it isn't doing anything for you ..

We can look at all things as a natural process, but how long the process of the transition takes is is each to their own.

Difficult situations / relationships are difficult for a reason and they are for most not easy to resolve ..

I have worked on myself for many years and have realized much about life and how we perceive it in reflection of how we perceive ourselves .

Allowing others in both our situations although different boils down to the same thing and that refers to allowing others to have an effect upon us .

It does seems a natural response had because of how we feel, but it really is like blaming the rain for feeling like pants ..

So how does one not get bothered about what the weather is like is the million dollar question isn't it ..

Well you seem to be self centred enough with your daily practices and you have experienced bliss beyond the intellectual fields so you can tackle this in many ways .. for myself I am sensitive to most things and life is difficult and I can't ignore or withdraw from life, I have had 10 years in near isolation as it is lol, but you need the strength from somewhere to carry on ..

This is a huge subject and there are so many dynamics at play, but getting to know self and accept how you are to some degree is vital . However accepting how things are isn't a get out of jail free card to put up with things as they are .

In another thread I posted about the comparison of the lower and higher self, in this case it's no different in regards to acknowledging our strengths and weaknesses .

If you truly have had enough of others in reflection of how you feel in yourself then the time could be right for change .

Like said change can manifest in many ways but it will always come . When one has suffered enough then and only then will the suffering end .

Have you suffered enough by the hands of others or by the hand of the universe?

Your answer is in the question ..

x daz x
Old 25-04-2018, 08:38 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
but can you imagine peeps asking every other peep is it okay to reply to your post prior to responding ..

I can and imagine it becomes tedious very soon.
Like I said don't mind me..

With Love
Eelco
Old 25-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Deactivated Account

I am sorry Shivani Devi ji ,

I will "sod-off" if you decide me too.

Here is my side of the story.
After reading it ,if you decide to forgive me its okay .Else I am thankful for all the help you gave me until now and won't be troubling you any more.

I've been under clinical depression ,insomnia and get many periods of panic attacks daily from the past 3 years ,I take about 6 pills daily and visit two doctors every week.The first thing I do in the morning after waking up is to vomit because of the panic attack.

Due to all this I cannot study or concentrate and failed in one of my classes just recently.This morning after the panic attack ,I had an idea ,I thought in my mind "Why not ask my friend Shivani Devi ji for the questions as they won't take money and having the questions before hand will ease of the pressure just a bit .(And I desperately need to let go of my pressure due to the health condition)"

And while thinking that idea my mind further romanticized the idea by saying to me-"God has helped Parmahansa Yogananda pass their exam through a miracle ,maybe Shiv-ji wants to help me that way to and not by correcting my health !"

It was never meant as a test to you.I understand now that it was a bad idea.
Hope you can forgive me and reply me to my PM.

Friends again ???
Old 25-04-2018, 08:41 AM
Master
From the above example, you can see the situation I find myself in with just one member out of half a dozen.

What do I do?
Old 25-04-2018, 08:41 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Perhaps he felt it was appropriate.
For my part I smell service to self in more then one place.

I have no doubt he did.
You smell that too?
Have I got something under my shoe?

With Love
Eelco
Old 25-04-2018, 08:43 AM
Eelco

Quote:
From the above example, you can see the situation I find myself in with just one member out of half a dozen.

What do I do?

There's a book I'm reading titled "in our hearts we know"..
I suggest go there..

Stating the obvious.. I don't mean go to the book..

With Love
Eelco
Old 25-04-2018, 08:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I was helping you and answering your questions, UNTIL you decided to ask about half a dozen 'impossible' questions in one sitting, then after I requested that you ask me ONE question at a time and wait until I answered THAT one before you ask me more...you couldn't even do THAT...sending me 3-4 PMs per day! and then, today, you asked me to get God to help you cheat on your college test by giving you all the questions beforehand...all 30 questions precisely so you could cheat...and I immediately placed you on my ignore list after that, so no...I will NOT be responding to you after this post...how could you ask for a Guru to do 'spiritual things' and then ask for an unfair advantage in the material world to progress in the material sense? ANY Guru would tell you to get f*cked when they know what you expect from them...so, in a way, I feel somewhat vindicated...don't bother contacting me again.

Please forgive me ,I won't be asking you any material questions after this.
Please answer my spiritual questions please.

Forgive me one last time.I won't be repeating my mistake.I promise.
Old 25-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I am being tested at present with a difficult situation and my initial response is expressed through selfishness pertaining my grief regarding a lost one.

My world has been ripped apart from one perspective and yet on the other hand I know different .

You have to go with how you are and how you feel up until a point where the situation no longer serves you.

Is your mother and your situation with others serving you as it is or not?

It's like any relationship really where you reach a point and acknowledge that it isn't doing anything for you ..

We can look at all things as a natural process, but how long the process of the transition takes is is each to their own.

Difficult situations / relationships are difficult for a reason and they are for most not easy to resolve ..

I have worked on myself for many years and have realized much about life and how we perceive it in reflection of how we perceive ourselves .

Allowing others in both our situations although different boils down to the same thing and that refers to allowing others to have an effect upon us .

It does seems a natural response had because of how we feel, but it really is like blaming the rain for feeling like pants ..

So how does one not get bothered about what the weather is like is the million dollar question isn't it ..

Well you seem to be self centred enough with your daily practices and you have experienced bliss beyond the intellectual fields so you can tackle this in many ways .. for myself I am sensitive to most things and life is difficult and I can't ignore or withdraw from life, I have had 10 years in near isolation as it is lol, but you need the strength from somewhere to carry on ..

This is a huge subject and there are so many dynamics at play, but getting to know self and accept how you are to some degree is vital . However accepting how things are isn't a get out of jail free card to put up with things as they are .

In another thread I posted about the comparison of the lower and higher self, in this case it's no different in regards to acknowledging our strengths and weaknesses .

If you truly have had enough of others in reflection of how you feel in yourself then the time could be right for change .

Like said change can manifest in many ways but it will always come . When one has suffered enough then and only then will the suffering end .

Have you suffered enough by the hands of others or by the hand of the universe?

Your answer is in the question ..

x daz x
Thank you and I shall digest this (it will take time)...all I know is that I am not a 'miracle worker' despite many honestly believing that I am...why would they think that and then condemn me when I say that I am nothing like they think I am...I just don't get this whatsoever.
Old 25-04-2018, 08:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you and I shall digest this (it will take time)...all I know is that I am not a 'miracle worker' despite many honestly believing that I am...why would they think that and then condemn me when I say that I am nothing like they think I am...I just don't get this whatsoever.

No probs ..

I think many would agree is that we have to live with ourselves and at times it becomes difficult based upon the pressures of life and of others ..

Letting life and others effect us is part of the parcel of getting to know ourselves ..

There is no right or wrong regarding this because it has manifested by our own means in some shape or form ..

Like I said it's boils down to whether or not something serves us whether it be difficult or not matters not ..

If something no longer serves us then there is the opportunity to change the situation regarding how it effects us ..

Like many others who find themselves in such a predicament look for advice from others or go within or a mixture of both ..

The antidote is there, at times one needs a little guidance and patience in order to attain it ...

how long is a piece of string as the saying goes .

x daz x