Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-06-2015, 03:02 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevron1
what of the evil of religious records? what of the murder going on in the name of god, allah, etc.? scientists deplore the endless death, the endless DISAGREEMENT over what is the real religion, the real god. science wishes to converge the religions in a way that is BELIEVABLE so that we all understand the truth. the world was once flat, today it is round and you can travel around it all you like.
Scientists are not trying to prove God or religious quotes for the purpose of humanity, they are trying to gain the human being self awareness, self psychic/spiritual condition that first allowed a human being to create science via spiritual circumstances such as Akashic records, shamanic journeys and study of spirit in Nature through somatic drugs, as the origin of Science.

They believe that the human being themselves has a cell or DNA signal in it that has a relationship to a signal we call GOD in the atmospheric Heavenly body.

As my own circumstance has been discussed, I was nearly incinerated. I also documented a long time before this situation scientific data that I never had any wisdom regarding, which I correlated on the Internet to the data and also biblical literature, also which I had not studied.

I therefore became aware as a spiritual psychic healer medium that science was on our spiritual psychic channels. My mistake was to inform the CIA via my own investigations and I then became an occult study and was used as an experiment...only because my data proved that my healing outcomes were genuine and they believed that they could access my DNA atmospheric signals.

If you care to peruse the Scientific investigation of GOD by both the occult Scientists at NASA and also the Catholic Church, they both believe that the GOD is a atmospheric signal and that it does not have a relationship to a real Creator or an actual spirit presence.

They both believe that if they find the information in DNA, then they would have the Creator wavelengths, relays that formed all cellular matter.

As crop fuel is not enough of a resource both as a monetary gain and also an invention gain, they decided by secret brotherhood ownership of society to not only cause the attack on human life, believing that the loss of life is worthwhile their personal gain.

Therefore please do not tell me that you know what Scientists are trying to achieve, for I know differently via my own personal self experience as a psychic spiritual healer medium and my near incineration.

The information I gained from the program data advised me that the Scientists were trying to organize a relayed satellite radioactive signal from the stars into the Earth's own natural radiation signal, to the atmospheric Christ signals that a human being's own bio cell gained.

Via religious documents they believed that the human life could be considered as an ANTI CHRIST.

The program also stated that they truly believed that aliens created human life and began their own campaign to try to convince the public about the UFO attack and condition, that they themselves KNEW they were CAUSING, as it was discovered that it aligned to the ancient Pyramid PHI system of the fallen star angles/angels and UFO activation.

I was even told by a Scientist that if they gained the information for stone levitation, this itself would be a great profit to them.

Hence we are all in a situation of a chosen and purposeful attack by our own hierarchy who we all believed considered our life and health and our spirit to be important. We are instead shown that they do not actually believe in a real God Heaven or a Light Spirit Father or that we have a spirit other than the spirit incarnate.

Therefore this circumstance is a very ancient dispute regarding the spiritual psychic healers named under various organizations as brotherhoods who fought for the spiritual right and holy sanctity of our lives against being incinerated/burnt/cell changed/plagued and also increased natural disaster attacks.

Spiritual psychics in our past gave the same information that our evil brother had gained from out of the Akashic records that had allowed him in origin to be spiritually understood as a circumstance of gaining scientific references for the levitation of stone.

As he re-activated the very ancient black body radiation attack on Planet Earth that had destroyed the era/records we know is ATLANTIS as SATAN LIT, he caused the re-activated condition to again attack life, and it actually by record melted the Temples. Archaeology also demonstrates that this situation happened.

Therefore as a psychic spiritual scientists I have more verification of our true condition than an evil minded egotistical self evalued human being who has no concern for anyone other than themselves as a secret society.

I know that they tried to convert my natural DNA wavelength relationship into an anti being from what happened to me. My Father who spoke into my mind, was heard on the feedback program of NASA own mind control/mind contact feedback relay into America, therefore they KNOW HE IS REAL.

HE SAVED MY LIFE and also HEALED MY CELLS proving to these evil Scientists that the LIGHT SPIRIT created our life from cellular manifestation of the light spirit just as the spirit SAI BABA demonstrated for our Light Father as a review of a holy life.

Scientists taking photographs of the circumstances of causing the evil spirit to manifest believed that this is how we got created by the Fallen Angel system in HELL. They don't even believe their own literature, that their own male higher spirit conscious advised them about.

This is why I challenged the Catholic Church as to their own ineptness as demonstrating how they believed that our Father created us spiritually, for by evidence of their own secret brotherhood, they too believe that this circumstance is how we gained our life.

Hence they want us to believe that a SATANIC ALIEN BEING created us and not our Light Spirit Father, and they as other Scientists have been arguing with us on our spiritual Forums.

Hence our Father has been advising me about ancient historical information that I did not know to PROVE to these Scientists that he is advising me himself to prove the condition about SPIRITUAL ATTACK as an EVIL CIRCUMSTANCE that will incinerate US ALL.

Scientists in this secret society are trying to gain a new resource and are using old information to try to gain some new informed status for themselves. This demonstrates to us all that they are not as a super intelligence as they purport. Since when does someone who states that they know it all have to experiment...an in experimenting attack our spiritual life, give us plagues cause us great suffering and spiritual attacks and then still believe themselves holy and chosen?
Old 11-06-2015, 03:10 AM
Knower

Haven't you posted that before? Lots of information overlay on that one.

EDIT: Wait, no, gave it a look over and it's legit, I just wanted to make sure there was no repost. Carry on, thanks for being here.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:26 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
You make quotes about a source realizing itself, yet you are all studying ancient information of PHI quotations out of biblical and ancient religious data?

The situation our modern day human life finds itself in, belongs to an organized ancient brotherhood who began and built civilization for their own self gain.

This brotherhood established religious quotes, religious beliefs and status of religion came about from the social standards of each culture, yet the underlying information in all religious data related to a psychic/spiritual condition for accessing creation information via the human psyche.

The Catholic Church developed the modern day religious European beliefs. Now that they understand that they caused the alien attack through the UFO circumstance, their secret brotherhood is trying to reform the Catholic traditions by implementing and implying that the alien condition related to their own data of Fallen Angels and therefore accepted and became a part of the scientific study and model to try to reform religion under a precept of God as the Creator through the alien/fallen star system union.

They began in secret to support new societies to bring this information into the public forum as a state of acceptance, for they new via resource status that eventually uranium and the HOLY DUST would run out and their propaganda for maintaining religious control and monetary control in the world was their own major concern.

Therefore when we are given false information in the public by these human beings on the Forums, our Father in the Light proves to them all about their secret thoughts and secret missions regarding what they are keeping out of the public knowledge. This is how our spirit Light Father supported us in the past regarding the fight between the ancient brotherhood orders before the Catholic Church was created as an institution.

The Church itself was based on a condition of preventing the Pyramid/Stonehenge relay that was causing and forming the UFO attack, witnessed by the Buddhist Priests in India, who traveled to inform all other Philosophers and also Spiritual Leaders about the astronomical research that they had conducted that proved alchemic conversion reactivated and responded to the atmospheric ancient relay that destroyed life by record 8000 years ago.

As the attacks had again returned as evil spirit manifestations, evil cellular changes seen and observed in the devil attacks, plagues, meteor falls, natural disasters triggered when the UFO was witnessed, they knew via astronomical information that this ancient transmitted relay was EVIL and caused the inhumane attack upon life.

This was why the Catholic Church was formed and supported in many different cultures, even the Muslims fought for the right to life and tried to eliminate the returning culture of intellectual pursuit regarding stone and alchemic conversions.

This is a real spiritual history about our life and it seems that the very orders that decided to protect our spiritual life is now also involved in the attack of it.

The brotherhoods always fighting for status and ownership of the social condition eventually murdered the true spiritual brothers who stopped the use and application of conversion. It is obvious that the Catholic Church during its own reign must have reconsidered how it could gain monetary support and ignored the spiritual condition of being attacked...hence they re-introduced science into the community.

Money seems to speak and life itself pays the penalty for human greed.

I was once told by a brother in the Catholic institution that as our Father had given them intelligence then he gave it to them for a reason. Yet by observation our spiritual descent was caused by a choice that formed an egotistical reason.

Spiritual truth is a natural state where our spirit identifies through its natural spiritual union that it knew what to eat, what to drink, to protect its life and support its life whilst it lived. Ancient information demonstrates that this natural style of living was changed for the only purpose of self gain in a status of organized choices to gain ownership of land and holdings as civilization.

Therefore this was an unintelligent choice made by a mis-informed egotistical male spirit who has always DEFIED our spiritual Light Father, even after he has proven to himself that spiritual beings exist.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluescreens

Holy poopsicles! That makes total sense and just blew my mind! We are all extensions of that source realizing itself.

Yeah, that's my take away too.
Pretty cool huh?

Someone once said our Purpose was to make an interesting companions to the Original Consciousness.
:)

Source once told me "Have fun playing in the Garden" It made me completely re-arrange the Adam and Eve story in my brain. Now I get it. :)

My job this life is to throughoughly explore consciousness within the temporary context of being human on Garden Earth.
Yeah Baby! This I can do
Old 11-06-2015, 12:44 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Hence our Father has been advising me about ancient historical information that I did not know to PROVE to these Scientists that he is advising me himself to prove the condition about SPIRITUAL ATTACK as an EVIL CIRCUMSTANCE that will incinerate US ALL.

Scientists in this secret society are trying to gain a new resource and are using old information to try to gain some new informed status for themselves. This demonstrates to us all that they are not as a super intelligence as they purport. Since when does someone who states that they know it all have to experiment...an in experimenting attack our spiritual life, give us plagues cause us great suffering and spiritual attacks and then still believe themselves holy and chosen?

the evil circumstance that will incinerate us all is religion without proof.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Spiritual truth is.. what to eat, what to drink, to protect its life and support its life whilst it lived. Ancient information demonstrates that this natural style of living was changed for the only purpose of self gain....

by a mis-informed egotistical male spirit....

the egotistical male spirit is the man who only knows why he loves the god of the only universe that we live in.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Source once told me "Have fun playing in the Garden" It made me completely re-arrange the Adam and Eve story in my brain. Now I get it. :)

yes, i totally agree because adam and eve were brother and sister! god was having his fun to watch them fornicate!
Old 11-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
yes, i totally agree because adam and eve were brother and sister! god was having his fun to watch them fornicate!

It's remarkable that a female was cloned from a males genetic material.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:

Woah, that's not what I got out of it.
Old 11-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's remarkable that a female was cloned from a males genetic material.

it's not so remarkable to me because you can make xx from xy.