Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 17-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator
I agree a lot with Wandering Star. Your early start may have had more to do with your parents then you. It is important though to remember that being human is not a punishment. We are here as an exercise in exploring our limits and our darker sides in an effort to learn, grow and progress. We learn and grow from everyone that crosses our path as much as they learn and grow from us. I would say first ask what can I learn from all these people who I find on my path and then simply lead your life by example showing them the way by living from love. As much as negative moods can be contagious so can a positive outlook. It may take a little longer but the more you respond to troubled people from a loving perspective the chances are good they will eventually let their guard down and see there is a whole other way to live that isn't tied into negativity. But you can't force it on them. You can only show them by how you live and let them walk through the door when they are ready. If they are not ready then so be it, they will be one day you can be sure of that. Until then just shine your light and know you are doing all you can to help this world move forward.
Old 17-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator
Could it be you were testing methods of entry and leaving?So several nde. Maybe you were to test this with the new life. I often wonder about my own children and their exit point.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:49 AM
hiindaa

i too started out from rough beginnings my mother was not supposed to be able to have children yet through several miscarriages somehow managed to have my brother and I. now i know that being a girl and the youngest one might think that i would be somewhat spoiled. this was not the case rather than being spoiled i was cast aside and all my parents stock went to my brother. it was generally the same in my parents households the boys were deemed more worthy than girls for some reason. i grew up an outcast not only in my family but rather a loner in society as well. the rejection from people can seem so crushing at times. then i had two experiences that helped me understand the experiences are as follows:
one day i went to the store, in line i decided to try some small talk the woman next to me was receptive and all went well. i left with a feeling of well being and happy for the experience.
the next time i went to the same store and tried once again to strike up small talk with the woman next to me. she initially talked then acted like i was an alien from outer-space. i realized that her uncomfortableness came from her own experiences in life and where she was in life at that time with her own spiritual development. i did not feel like the odd ball but rather a little sad for the woman who had been hurt enough in life not to trust a small gesture of kindness in life.
Old 24-08-2013, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetah
I always knew I was a very sick baby, but two days ago, something made me ask my dad what was specifically wrong with me when I was born.

I found out that I coded (died) twice and that they had to send me to another hospital. I almost died again on the way because it just happened to be a foggy night and they determined that it wouldn't be safe to go in the helicopter. So I went by ambulance to a hospital an hour and thirty minutes away.

After I was stabilized in the new hospital, I was exposed to tuberculosis because they gave me another woman's breast milk by accident.

I didn't get TB, but I developed acid reflux which ultimately burned my esophagus and I still have problems today.

I was also left unattended by a nurse in the NICU, and for some reason, the milk didn't go into my stomach, but into my lungs. So I almost drowned.

After that, I was left unattended AGAIN and my lungs collapsed.

I feel like the odds were against me. They even called in a minister to baptize me before I died.

I've always felt different from other people, not in a superior way, but like I was more in-tune with the spiritual world than they are.

You may or may not believe in this, but I recently met my "twin soul". He's passed, but what happens when you meet them is like a total reformation of who you are.
I was self-absorbed and cynical before, now I just feel so much love for people. Just anyone. I want to help everyone. I was like this as a child, but for some reason I became hardened going in my adolescence

The problem I'm facing is that nobody seems to be accepting of that "love". Like in today's society...it's only accepted to cold and superficial and concerned with yourself.
I'm just considered a liberal, hippie, and weird by most people.

So I don't understand what the point of me living was. Why were so many things against me at birth? Was I supposed to die?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The purpose is manifestation.

"The Light Shines in the Darkness, and the Darkness does not comprehend it."

Here is an emmigrant's out of body experience, which illustrates our true and actual situation, apart from this material, "illusion".

http://www.oberf.org/torkel_o's_sobe.htm

This is true of you also.
http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-08-2013, 06:54 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Someone already made a reference towards exit points. Since that was already explained, I won't get into them again, but it seems like you didn't have exit points at those times otherwise you wouldn't have survived.

What I think..........by focusing so much on the people who aren't feeling the love.........you might be deviating from your life path and maybe there is something else you are meant to be doing, thus why you question why you are even here. Trust me, when you find the correct path, then you understand why you are here.

Also, I struggled with esophagitis as a child which is very similar to acid reflux disease (I was always either feeling sick after eating or got sick). After an endoscopy, I ended up taking Tagamet or Zantac (not at the same time). I couldn't remember which it was that was effective but that might be something worth asking a doctor about if you still struggle with it now.
Old 17-04-2014, 08:26 AM
NRynes

It sounds to me as if, perhaps, you came back with these empathetic and loving gifts precisely in order to show Love to others, to "be" love for others, and maybe to teach others how to Love. Goodness knows, the world can use loving beings like you right now

Keep shining your light...the world needs more Love...

Nancy
Old 26-06-2014, 11:51 PM
energyman1

Dear Fetah, the research from my NDE in 1975 taught me much. I asked this question to a very wise sage one, If the divine knows all, what the heck are we doing here? The answer, "the Divine may know all but has not experienced all" The Divine is experiencing all through us, all the positive and negative. Yes you need to experience the negative (bad) because without it how would you know, understand and appreciate the positive? If you spend your entire life in joy you would not appreciate it because you have nothing to compare it with. It is the other law of relativity.
Old 17-07-2014, 07:34 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetah
I've always felt different from other people, not in a superior way, but like I was more in-tune with the spiritual world than they are.

The problem I'm facing is that nobody seems to be accepting of that "love". Like in today's society...it's only accepted to cold and superficial and concerned with yourself.
I'm just considered a liberal, hippie, and weird by most people.

So I don't understand what the point of me living was. Why were so many things against me at birth? Was I supposed to die?

I've never thought of this this way, that love is not going to be accepted. That if you're this loving people will think that you're weird.

But yes, you're right. I guess it's because there is so little of it and it's like a strange thing that people haven't encountered a lot.

I think that randomness of nature and cause and effect were probably making it not easy for you to survive. But parents naturally try to fight it and so sometimes they win. It's just a game of life. Cause and effect.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:47 AM
Master

If you were supposed to die you would of done, sounds like there was plenty of opportunity there to do so even if they kept bringing you back. What a shocking hospital you were transfered too.

As far as others not accepting your love, Im struggling to understand what you mean by that. The only time others usually reject someones "love" is if the other is trying to interfere with them, eg not loving them enough to understand that they are each their own individuals with their own thoughts and feelings of things. Loving people is being completely accepting of who they are.

Love and caring for others can just doing something like giving people a simple smile at the supermarket, Ive never had a smile rejected and simply feeling warmth towards other and wishing them well with your heart (I have had that last one rejected by anothers energy but then just accepted that that was how things were).

Love isnt about forcing oneself into anothers personal space.
Old 22-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing your story. I think you just explained yourself why you're still here and made it through those trials.

You met your twin, which changed you from the inside out. You connected to oneness, the Divine.

Your job here on earth is to do exactly what you said you feel, LOVE ONE ANOTHER. To love others, to show compassion and kindness and peace.. this will eventually become a ripple affect. Hopefully waving across humanity.
Its not easy being you, in a world like this, is it?

Trust that love, and be that love.