Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-01-2012, 01:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Why do good people die?

Why is that good people and/or those who want to live die or are killed. But those who only bring suffering and/or want to die keep on living?
Old 28-01-2012, 01:26 AM
Master
They die for the good of the rest, if no one died there would be no room on this planet for anyone to live, I think those who bring suffering also die at the same rate as those who don't, life doesn't discriminate.
Old 28-01-2012, 01:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Sometimes I feel like it does, for example (and I don't want to give too many details or I'll make it obvious who I am) how come out of twelve people, eleven who deserve to live are killed, but the one who probably betrayed his friends is saved?
Old 28-01-2012, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Sometimes I feel like it does, for example (and I don't want to give too many details or I'll make it obvious who I am) how come out of twelve people, eleven who deserve to live are killed, but the one who probably betrayed his friends is saved?
Well again, life doesn't discriminate, in reality there is no right or wrong, why do gentle creatures have to die and be eaten by predatory animals, its the same thing, its just our perception of what we think is fair or not. In a deeper level, no one dies, no one is born, there is just the mind body dreaming.
Old 28-01-2012, 01:39 AM
SoulSparkles

Wow, thats a deep question Suikagirl, and I doubt anyone can give you an answer that is 100% However, everybody has thier beliefs about things like this.

For example, Im a great believer in 'when your time is up its up' I actually believe that we all have a given time when we are destined to leave the earth plane.

Many may disagree with me and thats ok, I respect others beliefs, but here I am talking about mine.

I used to have my work auctioned for a childrens luekemia charity, and at some of the events I attended they would play a video of these poor sick children, some of which had passed...

I would feel mortified at this, id think its so not fair, why?

I came to a conclusion that when your time is up its up...

I thought why would a child be taken.

But upon deeper thought, I began to think of soul agreements, and what if that soul had agreed a certain time to die before incarnation here? What would be the reason for a soul to agree to die as a child?

I looked at this childs life and what that child had shown to others, that child showed so much courage, smiled in the face of the countless operations and sickness, bought so much love to her parents and the many people who became aware of her through the charity, and that child also bought unity to strangers who were all sitting at these events raising money and awareness for others who would go on to suffer....

In that childs short life, she had achieved more than what many people do in a lifetime.

So, I believe that a soul maybe agrees before incarnating as to their purpose and time here....

As for bad people, well thats quite contraversial, even when an awful natural disaster happens it brings about a unity of strangers near and far in the aftermath, maybe people who are bad remain here to learn? Or so others can learn from their mistakes..... Ive not really given that one much thought... But you do sometimes find with people who have commited terrible crimes that they later can repent and feel remorse for what they have done.... Maybe that is what they remain here for, in order to change, and in order to give us the gift of being able to forgive???

I know ive not answered your question, but this is what your question made me think of...

SoulSparkles
Old 28-01-2012, 01:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSparkles
Wow, thats a deep question Suikagirl, and I doubt anyone can give you an answer that is 100% However, everybody has thier beliefs about things like this.

For example, Im a great believer in 'when your time is up its up' I actually believe that we all have a given time when we are destined to leave the earth plane.

Many may disagree with me and thats ok, I respect others beliefs, but here I am talking about mine.

I used to have my work auctioned for a childrens luekemia charity, and at some of the events I attended they would play a video of these poor sick children, some of which had passed...

I would feel mortified at this, id think its so not fair, why?

I came to a conclusion that when your time is up its up...

I thought why would a child be taken.

But upon deeper thought, I began to think of soul agreements, and what if that soul had agreed a certain time to die before incarnation here? What would be the reason for a soul to agree to die as a child?

I looked at this childs life and what that child had shown to others, that child showed so much courage, smiled in the face of the countless operations and sickness, bought so much love to her parents and the many people who became aware of her through the charity, and that child also bought unity to strangers who were all sitting at these events raising money and awareness for others who would go on to suffer....

In that childs short life, she had achieved more than what many people do in a lifetime.

So, I believe that a soul maybe agrees before incarnating as to their purpose and time here....

As for bad people, well thats quite contraversial, even when an awful natural disaster happens it brings about a unity of strangers near and far in the aftermath, maybe people who are bad remain here to learn? Or so others can learn from their mistakes..... Ive not really given that one much thought... But you do sometimes find with people who have commited terrible crimes that they later can repent and feel remorse for what they have done.... Maybe that is what they remain here for, in order to change, and in order to give us the gift of being able to forgive???

I know ive not answered your question, but this is what your question made me think of...

SoulSparkles

Thank you that was very enlightening. It is true that those children may teach us more that we think. I had always thought about parents with troubled children, and maybe sometimes is not about what the parents teach them, but the other way around, like tolerance for example.

I just see this amount of evil people, who never find the remorse you talk about and bring so much hurt to thousands of those who could have brought so much good into the world.

I really hope bad deeds don't go unpunished, because sometimes you see bad people thrive and good ones only find more suffering in their lives. I also hope that suffering without doing something about it burns karma off, for those who believe in the Law of Karma at least.
Old 28-01-2012, 01:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well again, life doesn't discriminate, in reality there is no right or wrong, why do gentle creatures have to die and be eaten by predatory animals, its the same thing, its just our perception of what we think is fair or not. In a deeper level, no one dies, no one is born, there is just the mind body dreaming.

Dreaming...

Do you believe in reincarnation? Or the After Life?
Old 28-01-2012, 01:55 AM
SoulSparkles

I have great faith in the powers that be...Im very sure they know what they are doing. I know sometimes things seem so unfair, but we just have to have faith..... I believe that for everything there is a reason.....

Having said that I still see starving children dying and I weep and wonder how this can happen.....

But all I can do is pray for those who suffer and try and do my own small part in making the world a better place to live in... Its constructive.

;-)

SoulSparkles.....
Old 28-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Dreaming...

Do you believe in reincarnation? Or the After Life?
No, I don't think we go anywhere after we die, the mind body that we think is us, is just all the conditioning and programming that we have accumulated, who are you without your past, just think about it.....we are in reality pure Source, or Consciousnesses, that is what is left when the body dies, all that we thought was us, is no longer, it is finished. So many want to have their life continuing, so they believe in all sorts of beliefs to give them hope.
Old 28-01-2012, 02:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
No, I don't think we go anywhere after we die, the mind body that we think is us, is just all the conditioning and programming that we have accumulated, who are you without your past, just think about it.....we are in reality pure Source, or Consciousnesses, that is what is left when the body dies, all that we thought was us, is no longer, it is finished. So many want to have their life continuing, so they believe in all sorts of beliefs to give them hope.

But where would this "consciousness" go? We are energy and energy isn't destroyed...Who is dreaming us then? Wouldn't it be pointless for all to be just a dream, a dream that is shared with many others at the same time and with the same characteristics?

I know I won't change your way of thinking, nor will you be able to change mine, for I believe in reincarnation just because I know it to be true, like a innate knowing...but I enjoy the discussion