Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-12-2011, 12:00 PM
deepsea

You have just made my day.....

How do you know we're not?

Deepsea
Old 23-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Master
zombies.
Old 23-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Chalk1990

According to my intuition, and other peoples experiences, and knowledge through channeling's, they say the silver cord which is connected from our soul to our body in the solar plexus area, is severed on physical death, but only when it's your time to pass over. This makes you unable to return to your physical body once you passed over into spirit, because the silver cord no longer holds you in your body, its like a magnet that keeps your spirit from falling out of the physical body unintentionally.

I've read many NDE experiences, and Astral Projection experiences where people see their silver cord, while they are in spirit, and in the light, and are told they must return, because it's not their time.

Note: Some people said they've seen their silver cord during an Astral Projection attached to the back of their head also. The back of the head, and the Solar Plexus is the only 2 notable area's I've heard the silver cord being attached to. In illustrations of astral projection or NDE's they show the silver cord attached to the head.
Old 23-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Occultist

Depends on who you ask. some believe the soul remains in the body for 3days. /shrug no clue and if I was to answer it would be a guess.
There is nothing scientific to prove otherwise.
Old 23-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Guide
No this is totally impossible.
Pure truth in pure colourless light.
Krishna.
Old 23-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Occultist

Plain truth is nobody knows. If you know the answers to the unknown and after life then it wouldn't be unknown there is no scientific evidence that even proves there is a soul. But cultures of all kinds and beliefs everywhere have there own opinions on the subject its just opinions but definite fact..
Old 24-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Experiencer

I don't know.

It would seem to me that death of the physical body occurs, or "is", when the soul leaves it.

Then again, in many cases as shown through near-death research, the soul returns to the body (for whatever reason) and reanimates it: the "dead" person "comes back to life". Near-death experiencers commonly report being ouside their physical body and observing it.

Earthbound spirits seem to hover around the body or the dwelling or something else associated with the person during earthly life, rather than remain inside the dead body.
Old 24-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Neville

The body decomposes at some point there is no body left for the soul to occupy.
Old 24-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
I don't know.

It would seem to me that death of the physical body occurs, or "is", when the soul leaves it.

Then again, in many cases as shown through near-death research, the soul returns to the body (for whatever reason) and reanimates it: the "dead" person "comes back to life". Near-death experiencers commonly report being ouside their physical body and observing it.

Earthbound spirits seem to hover around the body or the dwelling or something else associated with the person during earthly life, rather than remain inside the dead body.

Near death experiences are not the same as being physically dead. The soul does not leave the body when an NDE occurs, the person is still alive because the cord has yet to be severed.
Old 24-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
Near death experiences are not the same as being physically dead. The soul does not leave the body when an NDE occurs, the person is still alive because the cord has yet to be severed.

For sure, NDE's are something different than ordinary deaths, since by definition they come back to life.

I don't know about objectively measuring the severing of the silver cord. However, thousands of these NDE'rs were "dead" by conventional medical evidence - lack of pulse, respiration, flat EKG's, etc. - and often remained in such condition for 15 - 60 minutes, and in some instances for several hours, before coming back to life. Sometimes in the morgue!

Jim