Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-06-2011, 12:34 PM
moke64916

My ultimate theory on the universe

I believe that our universe eventually will collapse on itself and go back to no-thing just all knowing. Right no they say our universe is speeding up. I got a vision that a the end our universe will collapse on itself. Then another universe tha has collapsed on itself another God(universe) will combine with another all knowing such as our universe once it has collapsed back into no-thing just all knowing, then there will be another big bang. The all knowing is infinite. Universes eventually callaspe on themselves going back to how it was as it all started. Combine with another God(all knowing) create infinite matter, density, everything, combine then explode into a new born universe. I believe the cycle never ends. Right now Steven Halkings is proving mathematically mpthe theory I've believed in all my life that black holes do not lose information(that part is already proven mathematically) but Halkings says that "that" information will go into another universe at has the opposite of black holes. He is now trying to mathematically prove that. I believe that theory as well. I believed it well before it became known to the public. I receive visions on is stuff. I can't explain how I believe this. I just see it and it makes perfect sense to me. I think once Steven Halkings proves this mathematically it will be a gateway into the even bigger questions. What are your opinions about this?
Old 20-06-2011, 06:03 PM
HBuck72

I am not sure how the universe would come to collapse in on itself, because as you mention every workable model, or theory, shows that the universe is expanding, not contracting.

Also, Dr. Stephen W. Hawking who you are citing in regards to black holes, has developed his thories based on the measurable fact that the universe is expanding, not contracting.
Old 20-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Master
if you're observing from a nearby blackhole, all you're measurements will suggest that the universe is contracting.
Old 26-06-2011, 11:40 AM
Explorer

I've always believed that evolution of species has a blueprint. Also that our life experience has one too.
The BB contained a blueprint for all the physics and possibilities we know today IMO. The laws didn't just happen by pure chance.
It contained information - A blueprint - geometry.

I imagine that what we call 'Heaven/God' IS the blueprint, and it copies itself to lower vibrations. In these lower vibrations/dimensions we have decay and cycles, not immaculate infinity. So most probably, if the universe terminates, it will restart again.

I've often wondered that 'The Tree Of Knowledge' in the Garden of Eden is symbolic of the first direction into the lower vibrations.
Old 26-06-2011, 12:26 PM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
if you're observing from a nearby blackhole, all you're measurements will suggest that the universe is contracting.
True, but by the time you look at your computer you would be sucked in

As HBuck says, Hawkin thinks that the universe will end in a big freeze because everything expands so much.

There is a lot of conjecture about Hawkin and his theories about information loss because they disagree in a way with his earlier theories. String theorists are battling with him.

Personally, I believe that information is never lost and that a black hole is just returning matter to the singularity of thought similar to the way it was before the big bang.

@georgeTmaxwell
Old 26-06-2011, 12:26 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBuck72
I am not sure how the universe would come to collapse in on itself, because as you mention every workable model, or theory, shows that the universe is expanding, not contracting.

Also, Dr. Stephen W. Hawking who you are citing in regards to black holes, has developed his thories based on the measurable fact that the universe is expanding, not contracting.

I know the universe is actually expanding at a faster rate than before. I'm talking about the long hall. I envisioned the universe expanding expanding then finally expanding to a certain point where it undos the expanding and contracts. May be a very very long time from now. But thats what I see.
Old 26-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Master
expand contract expand contract ... like a heart beat.
Old 26-06-2011, 02:07 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
expand contract expand contract ... like a heart beat.
Yep, the process repeats itself infinitely.
Old 26-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Sentientno1

The Gita calls the expanding and contracting the day and night of Brahman.

georgeT..." Hawkin thinks that the universe will end in a big freeze because everything expands so much."

i think that could be quite possible that for a time there would be no movement when the entropy is equal to the impetus. If something is thrown into the air for a fraction of a second it stops movement before it begins to fall back.
Old 27-06-2011, 12:13 AM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentientno1
i think that could be quite possible that for a time there would be no movement when the entropy is equal to the impetus. If something is thrown into the air for a fraction of a second it stops movement before it begins to fall back.
Interesting. But if you push two magnets apart there is a point where the force will no longer pull them back together.
gTm