Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-01-2019, 08:21 PM
Knower
Why You Shouldn't Argue With Your Guides (A Conversation)

A conversation that turned into an arguement one morning after I woke up from a wild dream simulation. I learned that there is no use arguing with your spirit guides or Higher Self because it always comes back on your shoulders.

me: *has a phenomenal dreamtime experience*

me: so can u guys tell me what the hell just happened

spirit guides: you were there weren’t you?

me: ok so can u guys tell me at least who that person was in that dream

spirit guides: no

me: why

spirit guides: *no answer*

me: so yall cant tell me why u cant tell me

spirit guides: correct

me: because if I got the answer to the test I’m taking that would lessen the merit of the test

spirit guides: correct

me: and if i don’t interpret my own meaning of my own dreamtime simulation then that’s defeating the entire purpose

me: because I have to create my own interpretation of my own reality as a Creator because I’m literally the only person who can do that for myself

spirit guides: yes!!!

me: so what if yall withhold valuable information like the name of a person that would otherwise take a ****load of time and intuitive energy to obtain otherwise

me: making the test alot longer and more difficult than it has to be. especially when I’m already doing the work and asking questions and abiding by your own Law of Free Will

spirit guides: well if you put it that way, remember that you chose this

me: in the same way a child is born correct?

spirit guides: yes

me: given how every person in 3D is a completely newly unique soul and there never has nor will there be any person exactly like any one person. like a fingerprint?

spirit guides: yes

spirit guides: you incarnated as a child Spirit into 3D in a unique 3D expression from your highest version of self

me: so a 3D sperm and egg that develops into a 3D baby has no free will in its creation process? because no 3D child actually has the ability to choose to be born as the self-aware 3D person they develop into.

me: so it’s like a strange 3D time loop I’ve been placed in to figure out phases of life to put together my own dream and life interpretations. To just end up arguing with hooded spirit teachers that no one else can see who won’t tell me a goddamn name when I ask, who abide by their own loophole rules and selective admissions of their own Law of Free Will

spirit guides: you can put it that way however that changes nothing

me: ...

me: wow

me: i just played myself

spirit guides: well we love you son

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 29-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder

That sounds familiar, and I'm laughing with you.

I'm not lecturing, but i would advise to be nicer to them. Not that they will tell you anything more, but if i spoke like that to anyone i wouldn't expect them to help me.
Old 29-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Bear
That sounds familiar, and I'm laughing with you.

I'm not lecturing, but i would advise to be nicer to them. Not that they will tell you anything more, but if i spoke like that to anyone i wouldn't expect them to help me.

Yeah they know when I speak like that its always rhetorical because they know I understand the rules.

Because that is true, no spirit guide or higher self wants to help a person who continues to choose to be disrespectfully ignorant to them like a cranky baby

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 30-01-2019, 04:00 AM
Guide

I won't say I've exactly argued with my guides, but I have expressed my displeasure at all the things they won't tell me. Now, I know they are not allowed to tell me when I'll die or how, nor do they seem inclined to weigh in on my relationship questions. I get that.

But questions about why they use so many names to refer to me, why sometimes I just cannot remember to protect myself before connecting, how to move past the rubble of my past, which facet of learning I should focus on... where is the harm in offering their opinions on that stuff?

They confirm that all the bangs and crashes my head endured over the years did, in fact, cause some brain damage. BUT in the same conversation they tell me it doesn't matter, that it's just a small thing I need to keep in mind. They admit I've had an oddly isolated life with few deep connections to anyone… and then tell me that this is the life I chose, and that this is how it must be. WHY won't they tell me WHY I chose this scenario? Would that change how I live out my life?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate them, really I do. It's just so frustrating to have guides seemingly talk in riddles and withhold information from me.
Old 30-01-2019, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light

Because that is true, no spirit guide or higher self wants to help a person who continues to choose to be disrespectfully ignorant to them like a cranky baby

Hi,

It is more like a comprehension issue from that divine perspective. Ignorance is one thing. What you describe as disrespect, is the problem. When you are in that Mode of thinking, you can not understand higher vibrational concepts.

You think you can because in 3D you are stuck. Locked into a low awareness way of being. So to move out of that prison and into greater knowing, compassion for self is required.

You can not solve 3D issues in 3D. That can be understood and appreciated. However it takes humility to accept such a thing. Then resign yourself and accept that All Your Questions are reflections of your 3D ignorance.

Once you have shifted your Mode of thinking so that you Listen to divine wisdom, then the process of learning can begin.

The human who lets them self feel loved will succeeed. That will open a door to the belief in love for them and their situations.

These things are never easy. However for what ever reason, you have a good connection with your divine guide. Most of us can not get even that far.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

It is more like a comprehension issue from that divine perspective. Ignorance is one thing. What you describe as disrespect, is the problem. When you are in that Mode of thinking, you can not understand higher vibrational concepts.

You think you can because in 3D you are stuck. Locked into a low awareness way of being. So to move out of that prison and into greater knowing, compassion for self is required.

You can not solve 3D issues in 3D. That can be understood and appreciated. However it takes humility to accept such a thing. Then resign yourself and accept that All Your Questions are reflections of your 3D ignorance.

Once you have shifted your Mode of thinking so that you Listen to divine wisdom, then the process of learning can begin.

The human who lets them self feel loved will succeeed. That will open a door to the belief in love for them and their situations.

These things are never easy. However for what ever reason, you have a good connection with your divine guide. Most of us can not get even that far.

Blessings,
John

this has actually been very insightful for me. I regularly disrespect my guides because I feel like they do not guide me at all, or are not even around for me. So I tell them to bug off (I actually use the f word but still)
I know it's mostly from anger and frustration of constantly having to deal with too much and not get a single response when I ask for help is very frustrating, so I usually just lash out. I don't know how to be civil to my guides anymore. I do apologize afterwards but still, I know they don't want to help because they don't. at all.
Old 30-01-2019, 04:39 PM
Pathfinder

I don't know if i have 'spirit guides' because i'm still learning what it's all about here, but we certainly treat eachother as equals and respect eachother as close friends. I would say we have even a formed platonic love, i feel compelled to spend time visualizing and spealing to them. I know at least one of them 'knows more' than she lets on, but i don't condemn her for it. She would say that she can help guide me to the answer but i wouldn't understand with a shortcut.

If someone tells you something will happen at a GPS location without a time stamp, you may get obsessed with that location and be completely unprepared for what may happen. Even they might not know exactly. I don't believe in determinism for everyone and everything anyway.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
I won't say I've exactly argued with my guides, but I have expressed my displeasure at all the things they won't tell me. Now, I know they are not allowed to tell me when I'll die or how, nor do they seem inclined to weigh in on my relationship questions. I get that.

But questions about why they use so many names to refer to me, why sometimes I just cannot remember to protect myself before connecting, how to move past the rubble of my past, which facet of learning I should focus on... where is the harm in offering their opinions on that stuff?

They confirm that all the bangs and crashes my head endured over the years did, in fact, cause some brain damage. BUT in the same conversation they tell me it doesn't matter, that it's just a small thing I need to keep in mind. They admit I've had an oddly isolated life with few deep connections to anyone… and then tell me that this is the life I chose, and that this is how it must be. WHY won't they tell me WHY I chose this scenario? Would that change how I live out my life?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate them, really I do. It's just so frustrating to have guides seemingly talk in riddles and withhold information from me.

Your spirit guides are there to confirm your realizations about your own interpretation of your own life. They're with you at the end of the day to make you stronger in your own intuition and self-realization of yourself as a soul.

So what they love to say is "you chose this" and then not say anything else

So if they flat out told you why chose your scenario it would be like giving someone a graduation gift before they've graduated. You would be instantly gratified with the answer however your subconscious would be programmed without what you actually require.

Their galactic set of laws that they abide by is to bring about the highest and best possible outcome. Even if what you want to learn about yourself requires you going through the most amount of pain or frustration possible.

An instant answer given would be an instant change that isn't for the highest possible outcome, instead of you figuring it out by attuning to your own inner faculty to figure it out for yourself.

They want you to shift into a higher version of yourself that figures these questions out for yourself and knows why to do it. They want you to simultaneously learn why it is important to be that way and to stay that way.

The good thing is that when you finally figure something out your spirit guides will happily confirm it and give you a pat on the back, and send you love so you're not spinning your wheels in darkness forever.

Last edited by Quantum Light : 31-01-2019 at 03:16 AM.
Old 31-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Master
that makes sense Quantum Light. I will need to remember that when I start getting frustrated again.
Old 31-01-2019, 03:04 PM
Guide

Guides seem to have chosen (or be limited to) the role of benign teacher.

They may guide you to a particular topic or line of reasoning, but then they leave you to do the studying for yourself. They'll point out the textbook, if you will, but can't read it for you.

While they will answer some questions, they won't give shortcuts to actually learning things and deciding things for ourselves. Yes, it's frustrating, but if they gave us the answer sheet, would we actually learn anything?

Most often, once I've come to a conclusion or even a tentative theory, they will offer confirmation or advice specific to that theory/decision... but not before that! And even at that point, they remind me quite clearly that everything is up to me.

I've never spoken harshly with my guides, nor disrespected them, nor asked them to leave me alone. I HAVE asked them to stop speaking in half-answers and riddles! That drives me nuts!

I think my guides may have taken up drinking, after working with me all these years lol.