Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-01-2019, 08:29 AM
Experiencer

HOW TO FACE DEATH FEARLESSLY II

READERS are advised to read the FIRST PART of this THREAD before reading it. They should also read my other threads in SF before asking questions.

IN this part we would analyze our hypothesis and provide evidence of the three categories of DEATHS.

i. In the first category , The most exemplary death in human history is that of the Christ. He was fearless, holy and pious. He had contacts with God. He knew Nature's Bio-Laws. He could have just disappeared without any suffering. Yet he planned his death, took sins of all humanity, suffered, and choose a tortured death. Second example is of Lord Rama, Ballabhachrya and Narottam Thakur( both Krishna devotees). All these three persons entered into river and disappeared before the eyes of their hundreds of followers. In third example , Lord Chaitanya, Adawaita Thakur, Lord Nityananda disappeared into their Krishna Deities without any physical remains, while their followers were chanting and dancing.

ii. In the second categories Mother Teresa, St. Xavier, Pope ...? They were all good persons,did service to humanity, comparatively sinless had mixed karma, but having little knowledge of God and Nature's laws died in usual way without planning. Michael Jackson having mixed Karma died mysterious death. He is reported to be seen in hell for practicing black magic. After annulling his Karma he will enter into Heaven as he has spread joy and pleasure among his fans . I know many simple people, shopkeepers, housewives, who passed sign of seeing Krishna in front of them at the time of death and they passed away peace fully without any fear.

iii. In the Third Category Persons like Prophet Muhammad is most prominent. He concocted a God Allah ( who was actually Ahura Maya Danav a human ), promoted animal and human sacrifice, rape, butchery, contradicted Nature,s Laws, was poisoned and suffered a slow and agonizing death. His followers also suffer violent death. Another Indian Guru, Osho, advocated free sex ( contradicting Nature's Laws) imparted wrong knowledge of God, lived a luxurious life ,misled his followers and met a miserable/ slow death by arsenic poisoning.

For decades I have been praying to God for keeping me fit till my last moment. Once I happened to visit a fortune teller. On seeing me he exclaimed ,' You will live a long life and die in fit condition" I knew God is confirming my prayers and I have nothing to fear.