Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Newbie ;)

A healer was sent to me last night - Explosive sound

I experienced a psychotic break 4+ years ago and it's been an incredibly traumatic journey. On the positive side of things, it took me to deeper levels within myself and has shown me different aspects of reality, which has lead to a greater understanding of life.

One of the symptoms of my psychosis was having my sacral chakra point severed/disconnected, that's what it felt like, anyway. I'd felt something wasn't right from day one in that area, but never knew what it could be, this was before I knew anything about the chakra system.

Last night in a dream I was outside my childhood home, socializing with a few people, when it cut to another scene where I talking to a guy I didn't recognize, alone.

He was showing me a bunch of what looked like house keys, and picked one out specifically. The end of it looked more like a 5-sided allen key.

He directed me to where to place the key, which was in a socket that I had to squat to reach, as I went to squat my intuition kicked in, he'd craftily placed a screwdriver on the floor pointing up towards me which would have been quite painful.

I removed the screwdriver and placed the key in a socket.

*BOOM* I woke up to what sounded like an industrial electrical circuit had just blown, I jolted forward slightly and saw a white flash in front of me. No one else in the house was woken by it so I can only assume it was localized for me.

I'm pretty sure this was my sacral chakra energy point being reconnected.

Last edited by Xelador : 22-12-2018 at 03:13 PM.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:59 PM
Knower
Very interesting it could quite be that! In dreamtime a house usually does represent the human body. Good job on intuitively spotting out the hazard and then following your own guidance.

What is not commonly known is that dreamtime is actually literal energy playing itself from your inner reality into your outer reality. So an electrical phenomena like that seems to confirm what you have been experiencing.

Cause after all, chakras are very electrical energy conduits!