Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Seeker
Can our Auras be sensed by the others?

Can we sense the eachother's auras somehow? Or are we just having some kind of ordinary reading of eachorher's body-languages etc.?
Old 27-11-2018, 11:02 PM
Administrator
No Auras can be seen by some

Namaste
Old 28-11-2018, 12:21 AM
Newbie ;)

this book will provide you some answers
Author: Barbara Brennan
Title: "Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field"
(sorry, the silly rules of the system do not allow me to write the link to Amazon)
Old 28-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Master
Of course we can sense other ppl's energy and thus aura. A person's mood is in their aura and we can sense that. The way someone is as a person, we can feel and is also part of their energy system and aura.
Think of being instantly at ease with someone, or not, feelings some has a very calm core energy, or not, and so on.
Feeling if someone is shut down, distant, which is then also in their aura.

An aura is the energy around someone, which can be felt.
We even use it in books:
An aura of power...
An aura of anger...

It's how we intuitively 'read' people and decide subconsciously whether we like them or not.
Old 28-11-2018, 05:36 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Of course we can sense other ppl's energy and thus aura. A person's mood is in their aura and we can sense that. The way someone is as a person, we can feel and is also part of their energy system and aura.
Think of being instantly at ease with someone, or not, feelings some has a very calm core energy, or not, and so on.
Feeling if someone is shut down, distant, which is then also in their aura.

An aura is the energy around someone, which can be felt.
We even use it in books:
An aura of power...
An aura of anger...

It's how we intuitively 'read' people and decide subconsciously whether we like them or not.

I think it's true too, that we sense eachother's energies. I've been not doing that well in spirit-wise for years and years, but recently I have got back to the old good flow and my aura has recovered and healed in the near past. Magic!
Old 20-12-2018, 12:41 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepndark
Can we sense the eachother's auras somehow? Or are we just having some kind of ordinary reading of eachorher's body-languages etc.?

Yes! we can sense other aura and their energies.
Old 20-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Knower
Its an art form that can be developed over time. For decades I've been able to see others aura's in the work place.
Old 21-12-2018, 03:25 AM
Master
I mean we all give off vibes to another . I wonder can people who have the ability to see auras can see the color that they give off. I have read online about aura colors; Dirty Brown: Dark Brown indicates selfishness, fault finding, and a tendency toward deception. Holding on to negative energies and Insecurity. Depending on the shade of brown varies
Again I'm no expert on the subject and these are just what I've read on the internet.

Last edited by girlsearching : 21-12-2018 at 12:08 PM.
Old 10-01-2019, 04:57 AM
Newbie ;)

The energies lying in your personal auric field can be sensed and sometimes seen depending on how strong they are. Usually an unaware sense is felt stronger by those around you.

There are ways to shield individual layers in your field by strengthening the energy cemters and having certainty in your actions. Doing shadow meditations a few years back I learned two prominent techniques that can make oneself seem invisible and even physically look such way o.O

If when trying to read others aura you are being blocked, let go and center on your dan tien where your will power is located and give back the will of someone else. We sometimes dont realise were temporarily "hijacking" peoples' will when being persuasive.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I believe we can sense the aura's of other people. We often use that as expression when we don't feel the vibe of the other person, we says "I don't like his aura." Something like that. :)