Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-06-2018, 02:39 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
The more I thought about your post, the more I felt that she somehow got "strong armed" to change her path. It seems most likely humans serving the Dark probably threatened her but this is speculation confirmed with dowsing.

As for a walk in. I also doubt she'd allow it to happen after all her work concerning angels and Ascended Masters. Would she know about protection and such things? Probably as I learned about protection from New Age material. The average person can't really protect oneself from such humans serving the Dark as that's on the physical level.

Yeah.... her life was probably threatened and she fell back to "reality" probably shutting off her guidance... Im not sure but if she was real... she will be back full force very soon. She may just be keeping it low while this "battle" rages on.....

It is possible to protect oneself from negative self serving humans as one will simply not be there but it requires faith and understanding of oneself in order to do so. I think her guides told her to keep a low profile for now. To minimize risk ooooor....... there could be something else going on.... she could of just obeyed the negative when they started tinkering with her income... especially at her age.. if ones money is tied up that is survival.

This type of thing happens when people settle into a specific topic and not others. Leads one vulnerable and naive to the new experiences taking them by surprise. Example.... a ghost hunter who wont explore other topics.

Oh wells... she has done great things and that material is still available...

:)
Old 05-02-2019, 05:27 PM
Knower
could i ask at here, what happens to doreen's medium ability, does that just close down and any angel's and spirit guides would just step back? doreen virtue came up in my old 'vision' magazine that i used to read. i think she had alot of followers back then, i can imagine they feel awful about doreen's change. i think on youtube there's alot of talk about 'money' involved so wether she got offered alot of money i dont know. i see people were saying it's a tactic to throw people 'off path' im not sure what's going on to be fair.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

That would be something that only she would know and maybe it could be something she might struggle with keeping turned off. It all depends on the level of our connections, if we are born with it all open or if we grow into whom we become.

A change in faith can have a change in whom we are and whom we become.

When it comes to money its a fine line on what path you take in making it with spiritual gifts. We all have that need to make a living but too we all have that choice to make a "career path change". We have to remember that one someone in in the spot light that a lot will be said and right or wrong we always should honor and respect that person that has made a change in their life for what ever reason.

Lynn
Old 12-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Ther are a few blogs about this its

Interesting reading , rather disturbing also. Sounds almost like a cult. She certainly vdid not do this freely.
Old 12-02-2019, 04:11 PM
Pathfinder
Hmm... interesting. She writes a lot of books. She's business savvy. She's built herself a name and small "empire" with the New Age market...

What if her "awareness" of Jesus Christ is a business move: moving to a bigger market. She re-invents herself a little. Makes videos and so on publicly talking about how she has changed. As a way to take root in her new target market?

If this is the case, then we should see that when she has settled down in her new market, Doreen should be publishing new books, in which some of her old ideas about angels and so on are repackaged for a Jesus oriented audience. There are a lot of Christians who believe in angels and higher spiritual beings.

Edit:

I went to Amazon to see if Doreen has published any new books...

https://www.amazon.com/Joy-Jesus-Dor.../dp/B07D42BNV7

Looks like she has written a couple already about Jesus for her new market.

Follow the money.

If her "conversion" was sincere, or if her denouncement of the New Age was sincere, she would have perhaps taken down her New Age books and cards. So as not to promote such things any more.
Old 12-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Master
It was a matter of time for Doreen to prove if she was moving towards a different market or not. It appears to me that she did all she could to gain money in the New Age genre so now she's doing the same in the Christian market. I agree that she's all about the money but I still wonder if she changed of her own volition or otherwise. I suppose we'll never know and speculation doesn't help. Regardless, her New Age material is still relevant for those who want it.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 23-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Guys, I say I respectfully disagree with much of the hate here.

Much of the hate for possible bad intentions seem to be built on assumptions, and what may possibly not be assumptions seem to be mostly thought out of vague reasons.

There are other possibilities to consider. Maybe she finished her purpose in this life, and needed to focus on reflecting on herself to grow. Maybe she’s meant to focus much more deeply in closer relatonships than society as a whole to learn more about the themes of it in this life. Maybe this and maybe that.

All in all, we don’t know Doreen Virtue personally. The above positives are just maybes, and so are many of your negative ideas too. No need to focus on gossip here, alright, please?
WELL SAID SerendipityLizard
Old 23-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Doreen Virtue is an American author who has written over 50 books on the subject of angels and other spiritual topics. I'm sure most of you are aware of her.

She recently apologised for teaching such things.

I don't know if this has already been posted somewhere? Here's one of the videos on youtube about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgUDwzlF_KU

I'm sharing it for anyone who has some troubles about angels, like not being sure are they angels and things like that.

I'm not judging. Feel free to comment the video.
I also know a few cases in my community of people who turned 180 degrees for personal reasons and I respect that.
Old 23-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Newbie ;)

I personally won't buy any of her material anymore.I bought a deck of angel cards about 9 or 10 years ago, not sure. I see a lot of her cards and writings are still for sale.

Although I won't be purchasing her material I do wish her all the best with her new journey. I hope she finds growth, love and peace.

Peace and love
Eilidh
Old 24-02-2019, 06:16 AM
Knower

I bought a set of Doreen Virtue's Angel Cards, I think even after knowing she had quit New Age. What I find most important are the imagery that is captured by the intuitive artists as I feel that brings in an energy of their own. Doreen may dictate what material is covered and her interpretations but I feel like she is more of a facilitator when it comes to her Oracle cards.

Perhaps, I have a different interpretation as I like to draw portraits. I will draw a person until I feel a likeness come through. But, for me, it's more than a likeness it's like I'll draw until I can feel this is them, this is their essence or spirit I can feel in the image.

I still find value in her book material such as 'Archangels & Ascended Masters' as reference material whether she subscribes to it or not. Just like artwork the artist's creations will take on a life of their own. Musicians will say once that music is out there it no longer belongs to them, it belongs to the people who take it in and create their own meanings and value from it.

So, that's my opinion and some food for thought

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~