Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-12-2010, 10:20 PM
EternallyHurt

A Little Piece Of My Spiritual Experience .

Several months ago someone that I loved passed away.

I was listening to music without words one day and I sat on the floor and layed my head on my bed, pretending that I was laying on the lap of the one who passed away. Minutes afterward, I started shaking uncontrollably, it felt like a spirit was entering inside of me and I let it enter me because I was intrigued by it . ( I know, stupid me ) . An image of me hugging the person that died was forced in to my mind .. I didnt try to imagine that . When I did think about it though, my arms lifted up on their own as if trying to hug someone .. but my arms would always flop back down as if the spirit or whatever was in me, was too weak ... this motion was repeated a few times .
The spirit gave me messages and though I cant remember most of the messages, I know the main message was love. The spirit talked to me about love. After this experience was over, I began crying uncontrollably . I wasnt sad or happy, so the tears didnt feel like happy or sad tears ... I really cant explain it because I just started crying without thinking about it for a second.
Anyways, after the experience, something inside of me felt powerfully gravitated toward the person who died ... and something inside of me vowed to never ever leave this persons side ..

I dont understand why this happened to me or what went on here ... can anyone shed any light on this or just give an opinion ? Any respectful replies are well appreciated

PS - This is only a little tad bit of my spiritual experience. Theres a WHOLE LOT MORE to it, I just didnt want this post to be too long lol.

Much LOVE to you all everybody :) <3 .
Old 19-12-2010, 03:23 AM
Master
My friend... These experiences happen to people and are visitations from the world of spirit... sometimes from someone you loved and needed who died, and sometimes from spirit guides and angels who only give support.

You can contact your guides and angels by asking within your heart to show you how.

Xan

Old 19-12-2010, 07:04 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
My friend... These experiences happen to people and are visitations from the world of spirit... sometimes from someone you loved and needed who died, and sometimes from spirit guides and angels who only give support.

You can contact your guides and angels by asking within your heart to show you how.

Xan

Thank you so much for replying to my post
I dont think this spirit was an angel or guide .. but I could be wrong. The reason I dont think this is, because the spirit that approached me acted in such a form of love .. OF ALL KINDS. I mean it showed me all kinds of love ..

So ... you do not think the spirit was of lower beings or was evil ?
Old 19-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Master
Lower beings don't show us love as they are incapable of it, but spirit guides may act in any form of love.

Xan

Old 19-12-2010, 05:56 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Lower beings don't show us love as they are incapable of it, but spirit guides may act in any form of love.

Xan

Thank you so much for what you said ... it kind of puts me at ease a little bit better about my whole experience ...

I have two other questions though ... do you think a spirit can pretend to be good for a long time ...?
My other question is, do you think a spirit can claim the identity of one that its not ?

I hope you understand my questions correctly ..