Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Great Balls of Opalite - Flame On

My Opalite Skull

She is called Paa,

Creamy Opal white but clear at the bottom, until you hold her up into the light and she glows Burnt Orange.
When first holding her i could sense white spirits connected to living things and some people and also sensed dark figures. And when focused they would be vaporised like a cleansing.

During a recent meditation ( She prefers my Right hand). She exploded and turned into swirling white energy ball with streaks of burnt orange.
It feels like beautiful warm cleansing but will burn the negativity away if needed. If focused in myself once it goes through me starting in my hand and up my arm. Its like i can become a conduit and spread it throughout wherever my meditation flows.

I also can now visualise/sense the Energy ball in my hand when I wish. The energy has now become part of me. (Think like films etc where you see people playing with flames coming out of their fingers) I feel I could direct this energy at something giving of negative energy or in the need of soothing.

She is Part of my Holy Triniti
Old 13-02-2019, 03:09 AM
Master
Opalite is not a real crystal, right? or do you have something else also sometimes referred to as opalite? I mean you could cherish a crystal skull even if it is a manmade glass object, but just wondering for clarification..
Old 13-02-2019, 08:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Opalite can be found naturally , but its also the name given to type of Glass. Some man made and infused Crystal still gives off beautiful healing properties. Try some.

I have a beautiful Violet infused Herkimer and Violet infused Phenacite both give off incredible energy. Ibwqw dubious when I first got my Titanium Quartz cluster but after meditating with it. It's my main grounding stone for Grids.

It works for me and energy feels right. Crystal's don't work with everyone. They choose you as much as yiu choose them

Last edited by TioRi : 13-02-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Old 13-02-2019, 06:23 PM
Master
I think that beautiful things indeed do offer healing potential. but that doesn't parallel them with true crystals or natural stones.

I am sure I have artificial crystals as I have amassed many, though the majority of them are rough raw crystals or stones. I am not what you'd call an adept, but I do feel a bit weary with brightly dyed crystals for example, which I obtained near the beginning of my crystal journey because I didn't know better.. and actually if you have a bright blue or magenta colored crystal that's been dyed, that dye is toxic and carcinogenic so even if the crystal wasn't distorted due to the mutation, the manmade dye is disease-causing to say the least.. of course many minerals and crystals contain toxic ingredients like lead and arsenic etc but you know what I mean..

I do think that especially those 'aura' quartz ones of all different varieties are absolutely gorgeous and wouldn't mind owning some, but I'd still prefer crystals that haven't been interfered with.. I guess that I am all about purity in this life, though I admittedly use all sorts of manmade and plastic pretty objects in general aside from crystals.. but it seems clear to me that we shouldn't mess with nature in ways that go against it, because that is where pretty much all the trouble in the world comes from. As for those aura quartzes and stuff, most of those are achieved by spraying a metal like gold or platinum or something on them right? so while it's not ideal, using a natural element on a crystal would be much better in my opinion than artificially dying it with known toxic paint or irradiating it etc..

As for opalite, please enlighten me about true nature-made opalite, because I still have to disagree about that til I'm proven otherwise
Old 13-02-2019, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

ww.crystalbarsoap.com/blogs/crystal-bar-blog/crystal-of-the-month-opalite

It works with me and speaks too me. Few good YouTube videos about. The Skull chose me.

Everyone is different and so are Crystal's
Old 13-02-2019, 08:16 PM
Master
TioRi none of that suggests that opalite is anything other than a manmade material. I don't want to nitpick but you have come here offering a lot of advice and saying things that may not be true is a little troubling..