Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Kapitan_Prien

...just another day another dollar as they say...
Old 05-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Rumar

I do recall the Mayans had some connection with aliens as well? Most ancient civilizations seem to have that, perhaps they make themselves public?

I also strongly believe that there'll be more consciousness to everything around them, physically and astrally. They're already showing promise these past 3 years.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Summerland

Mikron posted an interesting article by Mikron about the earth moving into a cosmic cloud. I looked into that and found that extremely fascinating. Our solar system does have a heliosphere around it just as the earth has an atmosphere. When our heliosphere passes thru this magnetic cloud, some very interesting occurences could start happening and might eveen be happening now.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Master
I'm not entirely sure.. I have read several theroies. One being a dimensional & frequencey shift.. Nostradamus predicted the end of the world, in his drawings it shows the thirteenth zodiac sign glyph killing us the biogentic expierment.. Earth will cross the galatic center of the Universe right at that sign, so remains to be seen. there are also theroies about planet x etc, talk of natural disasters etc.

Pluto is in capricorn now so existing power structures fall.. economy etc.

I think there will be changes and things will be brought to the surface we are not aware of, but that will be over a gradual period of time.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:25 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I think there will be changes and things will be brought to the surface we are not aware of, but that will be over a gradual period of time.

Hi Rose
I know I was not in on this conversation, but I just wanted to say that's my understanding as well. Change is already happening and will continue gradually, speeding up and become more wide-spread in 2012, but taking a good thirty to fifty
years ... possibly more!... to complete. IMO anyway
Old 07-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi Rose
I know I was not in on this conversation, but I just wanted to say that's my understanding as well. Change is already happening and will continue gradually, speeding up and become more wide-spread in 2012, but taking a good thirty to fifty
years ... possibly more!... to complete. IMO anyway
It's very easy to say there is some sort of change happening, and then saying it will continue gradually. But what kind of change? It's just where your eyes are at. I've been to various countries where there is no such New Agey talk, people there are concerned with their strict religious life and their survival. The majority of the planet is.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Pathfinder
Change indeed is happening as we speak. Just look at what is going on in the world and then look back a few years and you can see the change. The only constant is change. There is no New Age or spiritual belief with that.

There are changes that are noted and happening right now. The political environment in the US is like a child with a short attention span and lots of tantrums. Just over two years ago, which isn't that long ago.. it wasn't the same as it is today. But also there are good changes as well. Some ideas that were taboo several years ago are now more commonly accepted. There seems to be more interest in Spiritual concepts, there have been surveys that suggest that more and more people are stepping away from religion a greater percentage than before. The idea of ghost hunting once wasn't even muttered and now how many shows are on TV that are dedicated to ghost hunting? Scientist have been making leaps and bounds in their search for planets around other stars and those that could possibly support life. Go back three years ago and they were still searching and riddiculing those that were sure they could find planets that could support life.

So, good or bad, changes are happening. Constantly.

For me, 2012 is a hyped up date, used by doomsdayers to predict some disastrous end of the world. Just as with all of their previous predictions, this date will come and go. There is no doomsday, but it is in my hope that this would be a great marker for humans to actually start making an effort to get along in the world.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by novaspirit
There seems to be more interest in Spiritual concepts, there have been surveys that suggest that more and more people are stepping away from religion a greater percentage than before.
Common fallacy: More people are interested in spirituality thus there is a great universal change.
Quote:
The idea of ghost hunting once wasn't even muttered and now how many shows are on TV that are dedicated to ghost hunting?
But no show so far has given any evidence. They make these shows because it creates money.
Quote:
Scientist have been making leaps and bounds in their search for planets around other stars and those that could possibly support life. Go back three years ago and they were still searching and riddiculing those that were sure they could find planets that could support life.
Nonsense. Scientists have been open minded towards the idea of alien life for decades. For example, Carl Sagan, one of the most popular figures in science and astronomy, made documentaries about possible alien life decades ago.
Quote:
For me, 2012 is a hyped up date, used by doomsdayers to predict some disastrous end of the world. Just as with all of their previous predictions, this date will come and go. There is no doomsday, but it is in my hope that this would be a great marker for humans to actually start making an effort to get along in the world.
Why should it be a marker? Live now.

Cheers.

Last edited by Chrysaetos : 07-11-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Pathfinder
Whether or not anything has any physical proof or not depends on the person and their personal views. To some, what matters is how it makes them feel. To some proof is not defined by mathematics or equations or something that can be reproduced in a lab. But it doesn't make their viewpoints any less valid than a person who defines their views that uses such to define their understanding.

Changes in Spiritual understanding that goes along with many different religious views and beliefs is constant. The flow of energies is constant. That is the only thing that cannot be stopped is change. Every decision you make causes change. You could make a decision that later on your wish you made another decision given the chance for a do over. Everything changes. That is the change I'm talking about the constant flow of energy.

Nonsense on Scientist not ridiculing each other on finding planets around other stars? I find that rather astonishing since I watch a lot of shows based on discoveries in space, and I hear a lot of the scientist talk about how they were ridiculed before their idea was accepted. Some of those things are still hotly debated in the community today, such as whether Pluto should remain as a planet or be delegated to a dwarf planet.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Whether or not anything has any physical proof or not depends on the person and their personal views.
Physical proof? That's impossible for spiritual phenomena, unless you have a genie in a bottle.
Closed Thread