Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Master
Interesting, Quinn. As I see it healing, like life itself, is all about energy patterns in which the mind plays a significant part. Thoughts and feelings are also energies and affect our subtle energy flows.

Xan

Old 29-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Henri77

Bashar on permission slips ....
how our beliefs access quantum reality-changes (including healing)
worth listening to for the idea-reality this "explains"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpcyPGwS5t4
Old 29-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
As I see it healing, like life itself, is all about energy patterns in which the mind plays a significant part. Thoughts and feelings are also energies and affect our subtle energy flows.
I can agree with you, Xan, about "energy patterns in which the mind plays a significant part".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn the Eskimo
for me, healing is entirely of the mind. it's about healing our perception. in this respect, everyone can be a healer and a heal-ee.
Not sure exactly what you mean, at least as it applies to physical conditions and ailments.

Have a look at this video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjv...l-palsy_people

How would a change in perception have cured the cerebral palsy of this child?
Old 29-08-2012, 03:16 AM
mightything

@Tanemon
what video is this from? i used to have it. it didnt have any techniques but its an eye opener
Old 29-08-2012, 04:51 AM
Master
Tanemon good thinking video time.

THis lady does miraculous instant healing of blindness and deaf people via God.

i saw here in a movie called furious love and this is a bit of it . If you guys are intrested in instant healing type things look around youtube g for Mary Baker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=s5xzVgACo2M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BMNLgJwYnu8
Old 29-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Quinn the Eskimo

the point is, we wouldn't go about trying to heal physical conditions. that's not healing's purpose when it comes to spirituality.

the only real healing is done of the mind, that's the only place where healing need be done. but hey if you want to try to cure cerebral palsy, etc, that's cool too. :p

that being said, physical healing can seem to happen on levels of form. you have a headache, you pop a pill, and it can be healed. you go to a doctor - you have an illness - it can be healed. or maybe, as you say, there can be energy work done. everything being energy, this is definitely a physically sound option. this shouldn't be discouraged, but it doesn't fit into the realm of "spiritual healing". I dislike using labels like that, but trying to explain what I meant, I found it necessary.
Old 29-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Master
I don't have a lot of healing/healed experience, but here are a few experiences:

I was giving reiki years ago to my reiki instructor(i was newly attuned then, and he wanted me to try it on him), and i felt intense heat around his appendix and mentioned it to him. He then smiled and said he was having appendix surgery soon as there were issues with it. (so not really a healing but at least i was able to let him know to get it healed) edit:I no longer practice reiki as i prefer to do hands on chakra healing now which is just something i do on my own, not sure if it has a name or not. It felt right for me...

Another time i was at my mom's house, and this discoloured mole on my right arm was causing me concern, but i really hate going to the doctors, so i thought i would try and heal it myself. I placed my left hand over the area and focused light and healing energy thoughts to it for a couple of hours and it went flesh coloured afterwards and eventually disappeared all together. This really freaked my mom out as i made sure i had a witness. (she is not into anything like this)

Other small things were; giving my fish energy as it looked like it was about to die and it came back vibrant as ever, healed butterflies with broken wings, cats, and just animals in general trust me. (wild and domestic) I used to be able to cure my headaches but haven't been able to this week. (I am cutting out caffiene and sugar and my headaches are brutal)... Anyway, those are a few, i can't think of any more at the moment, but cool thread.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 29-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn the Eskimo
that being said, physical healing can seem to happen on levels of form. you have a headache, you pop a pill, and it can be healed. you go to a doctor - you have an illness - it can be healed. or maybe, as you say, there can be energy work done. everything being energy, this is definitely a physically sound option. this shouldn't be discouraged, but it doesn't fit into the realm of "spiritual healing". I dislike using labels like that, but trying to explain what I meant, I found it necessary.
Okay, well I do know that some people make a distinction between "spiritual" and "energetic" healing, and that one has more to do with the soul & mind, and the other has more to do with the physical.

From contacts with people on spiritual/metaphyisical paths, from reading, from reflection on my own experiences and those of friends, I've arrived at a way of looking at the application of intent for the purpose of healing. I currently think of the results of healing as situated at one or more of several levels. I'd describe these levels as:

1. Inner healing of the person – substantial improvements in outlook, mood, self-image, calmness, personal capability, ability to relate interpersonally, increased sense of spirituality, and the like. (Sometimes peole call it "soul harmony".)

2. General physical healing – improvements to general wellbeing, daily energy level, resistance to viral & bacterial infections, increased coordination, restful sleep, and the like.

3. Specific physical healing – resolution of an infection, an acute illness, a chronic illness, or disappearance of tumors, healing of a diseased organ, bone or other tissue restoration, and the like.

I'm a Reiki practitioner and my experience is that Reiki sessions often get actual results on the first two levels. Level 3 is rarer, though not unheard of, with Reiki.

But now I'll briefly mention psychic surgery. I have two friends who experienced cures by getting sessions with psychic surgeons, one in the Philippines and one in Brazil. I'm talking about major health issues (one of them life-threatening). These instances are definitely examples of my 'level 3' description, above. I can describe these instances, if anyone is interested.
Old 29-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
:) I do practice Reiki as well, but in a combination of many other forms of healing which really don't have a name. I do like the two point from matrix energentics, using it two others and I were able to correct her back 15 degrees on both the top and bottom, getting rid of her scholiosis.

I have scoliosis! Mine is pretty bad from the x-rays. Its about a 47 degree curve on the bottom one which makes my left side stick out. My top curve which keeps making my top right rib pop out of place and makes my shoulder high (causing muscle tension & pain which I have right now) is about a 38 degree curve. My spine looks like an "S". Any chance you can do some distance Reiki work to help me out?

I never had this diagnosed until I was 24, but I suspect I've had this problem since around the age of 13 or so. I'm 30 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
This is very interesting to me. How does an NET session go? Or (if generalizing is difficult), how did your sessions go when you had it done? In other words, from your perspective, what was done and what happened?

What part of the map are you in? Are NET practitioners now fairly widespread in North America (or the US)?

My NET sessions each took about 15 minutes each. We used my arm for the applied kinesiology "testing". My arm going weak response would confirm what we were testing. And for my daughter (she was only two years old at the time) she sat in my lap and we also used my arm to read her.

My chiropractor would touch my organs and when my arm went weak on a spot, then he would name out the emotions connected to that particular organ, and then when I went weak to a particular emotion that he named, that was the "stuck emotion".

Then he would test to see if this is a "money or love" issue. Every time I did it, it was always a love issue. Then he tested it for being someone in my family or friends. Then he narrowed it down until we found the person that was causing the emotion. Then he tested at what age it affected me. Then I would try to figure out the situation with the particular person and then he would test if that was it.

Then we would test at what age the original emotion happened to me (or past or present life). Mine were all in my current life as the originating emotion (my daughter had past lives as her originating emotions affecting her current life). Then I had to think back as to what was the situation that happened to me with the particular person that would have caused the emotion.

Once we confirmed that through testing, I had to think and relive about feeling that emotion again and relive the whole situation again in my mind, and then he would do the adjustments on the particular areas of my back to help me release the stuck emotions. Same thing for my daughter.

I'm in California. I'm not sure where NET practitioners are at. I love this technique so much, that I wanted to learn it for myself, but when I looked into it, only licensed "doctors" (including dentists and chiropractors) are allowed to even sign up for the training seminars on how to do it.
Old 29-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
But now I'll briefly mention psychic surgery. I have two friends who experienced cures by getting sessions with psychic surgeons, one in the Philippines and one in Brazil. I'm talking about major health issues (one of them life-threatening). These instances are definitely examples of my 'level 3' description, above. I can describe these instances, if anyone is interested.

We rarely hear about this. psychic surgery , and might find it interesting, what transpired. It's not accessible to most people but worth knowing of.

I agree ,emotional/mental healing isn't considered by many people as "miraculous".

Yet we have amazing technology for physical diagnosis-treatment yet mental-emotional issues often resist traditional treatment (without drugs) so spiritual healing of such issues should considered a huge gift.