Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-01-2012, 04:56 AM
sunny shine

Day 2: practiced this method before retiring to bed, twice. No major symptoms as yet. But had some detoxification symptoms this morning.

Nice tip from Xan on adding more care to this method, will try this too on Day 3 :-)
Old 26-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Master
Thank you sunny shine for letting me post this. It may make the method even easier to use, and to pass along to others. Xan

MIR-METHOD

Mental–Intuitive–Reset
Mind, Body and Heart

MIR-Method is a self healing approach which is aimed at the cause of all physical, material and emotional problems and issues which lies in the subconscious mind; and clears the way for your natural self-healing powers. It is very simple and yet very effective for healing and for improving one's quality of life, as many people are finding, in both obvious and subtle ways.

The subconscious mind carries out its conditioning as permanent assignments, and this rules the body-mind unless and until it is changed. We may clear and revise the programming by resetting certain basic instructions.

However, your mind must feel safe in order to open to new ways. This is why self-rejection and 'trying' with change methods get in the way of how you want to go ahead in your life. You can create an inner sense of safety simply by stoking your bare skin in a caring way, with gentle loving touch.

Practicing the MIR-Method takes only 2 minutes every day, morning and evening, for 4 weeks. Most people feel relief from their discomforts in the first few days and weeks. Children and animals respond more quickly, having less resistance.

The Method
* Stroke your hand or other area of your bare skin lovingly and continuously through all the resetting steps.
* Give your subconscious mind the 9 reset assignments twice daily, morning and evening, for 4 weeks.
* Repeat each reset instruction 3 times, speaking it out loud or silently in your mind.

(Relaxed breathing in your belly supports being aware of emotional, physical or energy shifts, and accepting and allowing it all.)

The 9 steps
1. Optimize acid-alkaline balance.
2. Clear all toxicity.
3. Release father. Release mother. (3x each)
4. Clear meridians.
5. Supplement all shortages.
6. Balance hormone system.
7. Fulfill basic needs.
8. Optimize chakras and aura.
9. Clarify mission.

** Make sure to do all 9 steps in sequence or you may get off balance in some ways; and no more than twice a day.

- For serious physical conditions and emotional problems - such as chronic disease or depression, or if you are especially sensitive, you should begin with only steps 5 and 7 for 2 weeks, then continue with the 9 steps for 4 more weeks. You may need additional weeks for full healing.

- At times in the clearing process you may have an uncomfortable 'healing reaction' such as headaches, tiredness, rashes, etc.. You can ease through this phase with relaxed breathing down in your lower belly, which helps you to simply accept and allow whatever you experience as it passes by. And/or you may do the 9 steps only once a day until your reactions decrease.

- For others at a distance you may use the method, stating their name with repeating each step and stroking your own skin. For animals stroke their fur on the back or head, or if not feasible, on your own skin.

- You may wish to state a specific intention before doing the steps, but it's not considered necessary.

- For ongoing healing and well-being support you may practice the steps twice daily, one day each month or each week.

The MIR-Method was developed in 2009 by holistic therapist, Mireille Mettes, from The Netherlands. She says, “It is not necessary to ‘believe’ in this method. The laws of nature that I have used to develop the MIR-Method work for both humans and animals. The intensity in which you feel it working differs per person.”

modified just slightly from: http://www.mirmethod.com/

Old 27-01-2012, 02:20 AM
sunny shine

Day 3:
Physical: Had severe gas pains and severe back ache. It was so painful that I had to get up in the mid night to take some medication and then I was able to sleep.

Mental/Emotional: Increased confidence and can do attitude, less fear (for e.g.) I was always scared to learn driving but yesterday I was like common let’s do it, I also have another personal issue and was not ready to face something but I do not have that fear or confusion now.

Though I had some painful symptoms yesterday throughout the night and had disturbed sleep, morning I feel very light.
Old 27-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Knower
Thanks Sunny Shine and Xan for showing us this new healing method. I like the simplicity of it and the many areas it covers in its 9-steps.
Old 28-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Master

I've been doing it for a couple of days now, planning on doing it for the full 4 weeks. Haven't noticed any side effects yet. I've have a bad cold/allergies for the last week or so, but it hasn't turned into an infection which is good. I'd usually be pretty down and negative when I get sick, but not nearly as much this time though.
Old 29-01-2012, 12:20 AM
Master
Today is my 4th day. I had a little toxin-clearing rash, like I've had before, but now it seems to be gone. Mostly I'm feeling really good and high energy.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 29-01-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Old 29-01-2012, 01:21 AM
sunny shine

Day 4:

Physical: General tiredness and some shift in the energry around me, not sure how to explain it though.

Emotional: Irritability, but i do not sense any associated stress or anger.
Old 29-01-2012, 03:59 PM
sunny shine

Day 5:

Physical: Woke up after 10-12 hours of sleep and was reading a book and again fell asleep for about another 3-4 hours. Strange after a complete nights rest.

Emotional: A General state of calmness prevails.
Old 30-01-2012, 04:22 PM
sunny shine

Day 6:

Physical: Feel a bit tired, but was very focused at work today. Have throat infection now.

Emotional: Irritability but generally mood is good.
Old 30-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Master
One week down and I feel great!

Xan