Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 21-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loumoon
i was thinking today...do you think wicca or witch craft etc is likened to human beings? in the fact that it grows and evolves over time, there are many different variations (different races, cultures for the comparison to humans) and not one type/race is better than another, just different?

Something that does not grow and evolve, just dies !
Old 21-12-2011, 07:51 PM
loumoon

thats a very good point norse! hmmm, feeling very deep atm haha so really faith, religion, the craft has to be changeable, evolvable (not sure thats a word but i like it) and have room to grow or else it will cease to be current and will just be part of history, part of something that has been, rather than something that still is?
Old 21-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Master
To be dynamic is to be situational, changing with circumstances and the environment. So, dynamic, not static !
Old 23-12-2011, 02:16 AM
Master
Well, following this thread has been entertaining and interesting. I have to say I give credit to norseman, to LadyMoonDancer, and neville, for not being too myopic, and subjective. Noting ages as well.

I was wondering why no one had brought up Qabala until norseman's post which included it.

Concernng Lavey's group, and generally, satanism, isn't it, in fact, a reaction to Catholicism more than Christianity in general?
Regarding rituals, ritualism.

Norseman, concerning the laws of nature...your profile quote...
What is physics telling us today concerning the material world, including, "natural laws?"
It has been recognized that physics is being equated with metaphysics, lately.

Not only is matter mostly empty space on the atomic level, but the atom itself is mostly empty space. What gives us the illusion of solidarity? The miniscule sub atomic particles in respect to their spin,and vibration

Miracles happen. and I berlieve in them.
They can be wrought.

Occultist? Where is it written, also,
"...and nothing shall be impossible to you."?

Concerning "God", or, "Goddess"... I note:

"Here there is no man, there is no woman, No self, no person, and no consciousness.
Labeling 'male' or 'female' has no essence, But deceives the evil-minded world ~ Buddhist Teaching

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Concerning Him...
Jesus also came to dispel "Maya" the illusion, and lie.
To tell us not to just believe what we experience with the eyes, but with the heart.
Life is an affair, then, of the heart and not about the material things, and possessions.

"The mind is everything. What you think you become." ~ The Buddha
"As a man thinketh, so he is"- Proverbs (The Bible)
Jesus said this:
"According to your Faith, so be it unto you".

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen but on what is unseen.

For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

Eternity encompasses about, that, which is within time and space.

It is about our true situation, and involving our true identity.
http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/