Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-09-2017, 03:52 AM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
You see, the way I currently feel is I will post a thread on a spiritual site- none in particular any site really, including this one.

Then for a couple days I will not see but one response. Then I will pout start to feel bad or ill feelings, rant to myself about how people are supposed to be spiritual and they are supposed to help seeing as I will go to hell and back to help another.

Then comes my realization.... in essence: What did you expect? People are working, maybe someone isn't answering because they themselves are in a jam. Relax and be patient. You will be answered when and if someone is able to. And then Have you considered they simply may not know?

In other words my higher self lets me know to quit pitching my emotional fit, to let go of expecting things, any answers, to thank those who do, and realize those who do not are only human and capable as myself of only so much effort and time...
My own view is this: Our comments are like children - and I have four children and two grandchildren - They come through you, and you let them go. You never know what is going to happen after that.

They may go far and be well known. They may go seemingly nowhere and simply disappear. But you never know who 'knows' them - who might have read them and taken heart, or been p|$$ed off, or simply indifferent. Sometimes you get feedback or even further queries - but most often not.

But that's okay. They are their own 'self' from the moment you finish them and let them go, making their impression on the world, or not, and doing whatever they do, or not.

Once they are out in the world, they are out of your hands. They are in the world's hands, and that in itself is pretty cool, when you think about it.

Old 28-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Crazy About Life

Revised

Spiritual Practices{ some }:

conscious helping{ healing } self

conscious helping{ healing } others

search for truth

speaking truth

respecting justice/fairness

respect for the ecological environment that sustains all humans

knowing and acknowledging ones short comings, or crazy actions, is 50% of expressing sanity

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Have only read a bit of the post but Y E S! Y E S! Y E S!

They lost it and now their ego is playin HUGE tricks on them, because HEY IM SO SPIRITUal, i dont have an ego! Now, the funny thing is without an ego u actually are insane because ego is linked to ur common sense. However, discarding the ego doesnt mean u dont have one.
I saw a comment on fb yesterday where one said: i dont have an ego, hope to never get one either.
Thats basicly a brag WHICH IS (hidden) EGO! etc etc.. :p

Now i must say, on here peeps are pretty objective and what not without going bunkers. Though i also like crazy in a sense since it can give much colour and what not. (laughter) which lacks quite a bit here... :p Commonly spoken its too serious here really :p

I've noticed more and more that the truly realized beings are generally relatively quiet.

It is well said that those who know a little teach and preach.

Then there are the "commercial gurus" who nonetheless do have something to teach and preach ... up to a point.
Old 28-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
You see, the way I currently feel is I will post a thread on a spiritual site- none in particular any site really, including this one.

Then for a couple days I will not see but one response. Then I will pout start to feel bad or ill feelings, rant to myself about how people are supposed to be spiritual and they are supposed to help seeing as I will go to hell and back to help another.

Then comes my realization.... in essence: What did you expect? People are working, maybe someone isn't answering because they themselves are in a jam. Relax and be patient. You will be answered when and if someone is able to. And then Have you considered they simply may not know?

In other words my higher self lets me know to quit pitching my emotional fit, to let go of expecting things, any answers, to thank those who do, and realize those who do not are only human and capable as myself of only so much effort and time.

Not everyone is at the same level as CrystalSong wrote. Those I sometimes answer others may not be able to, I am not always able to answer others as they like, or exactly what they are looking for. As others are not always able to answer myself with the exact information I am looking for or in the way I need.

In these instances I have another choice. I ask myself.

And don't get me started on crazy. I've been there and back.

You see there is out there spiritual crazy or (whacky).

And then there is crazy crazy.

Then there is beyond crazy crazy- there's sociopathic. The people who give you the immediate- Bad vibes.

Spiritual whacky crazy doesn't scare me. As I've seen much worse.

-Pluto.

Agrees. Remember, if a person does not listen will still result in cause and
there is no dialogue.
Old 28-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I've noticed more and more that the truly realized beings are generally relatively quiet.
Then how do you know they are 'truly realized'?
Old 28-09-2017, 05:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
My own view is this: Our comments are like children - and I have four children and two grandchildren - They come through you, and you let them go. You never know what is going to happen after that.

I would hesitate telling an adult this. Here is the danger or results in what is said and so as long as a person understands it and is ok with it, then there is understanding.

There is always effect or something that will happen. If a person came to another and opened communication in the form of dialogue and another did not listen because they were childish keep in mind the adult will "act". You may not act but there will be act. Act from act. Cause and effect. I know we don't like this. There will be a result because a person wanted to say something and we did not listen. People want to heard in what is important (to them) and we should never deny or take that away, it is not about you but them. We should never shut down or turn off communication imo. Why, because there will be act. Don't forget that!

It's important, why because it is important to them. There are many things going on today that seem to be about that imo.

Unfortunately imo there are consequences and it does not matter if you felt it was not worthy or they did not know. You did not share your knowledge, didn't even try. If a person came to another with something and then acted on it because it was treated as silly or not worthy and you did not listen or even try would you have any responsibility in what they did, at any level good or bad. imo yes, in the oo, it is no, yet a word might have led to insight.

I bet if you said that to an "adult" they might respond, bet I don't hit like one....lol. Anyway just so you know, it's a question of ourselves not becoming too withdrawn and hard hearted. I think we have to balance reality with spirituality.
Old 28-09-2017, 06:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters

I know of no realized person and may show how few there are...lol. To me, the last great realized person died and no one since that time has taken their place. And the person I am thinking about was not quiet.

There is also safety in quietness! I am very quiet myself. I don't want trouble is the attitude.

An example. Was Jesus a realized being. Was Buddha a realized being. If Buddha had been quiet would there Buddhism. If Jesus had just conformed and been quiet would they have died. Sorry, I'm just not sure it's about that all the time. There's a certain amount of real reality.

To speak out requires you to invest in what you do and could mean much discomfort and sacrifice. Let other's do it.
Old 28-09-2017, 06:18 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I would hesitate telling an adult this. Here is the danger or results in what is said and so as long as a person understands it and is ok with it, then there is understanding.

There is always effect or something that will happen. If a person came to another and opened communication in the form of dialogue and another did not listen because they were childish keep in mind the adult will "act". There will be a result because a person wanted to say something and we did not listen. People want to heard in what is important and we should never it is not and shut down communication imo. Why, because it will be acted on.

Unfortunately imo there are consequences and it does not matter if you felt it was not worthy or they did not know. You did not share your knowledge, didn't even try. If a person came to another with something and then acted on it because it was treated as silly or not worthy and you did not listen or even try would you have any responsibility in what they did, at any level good or bad. imo yes, in the oo, it is no, yet a word might have led to insight.

I bet if you said that to an "adult" they might respond, bet I don't hit like one....lol. Anyway just so you know, it's a question of ourselves not becoming too withdrawn and hard hearted.
Fair enough. The point was they may come from you, you may have a lot 'invested' in them, but you really have no control once you send them off - and none whatsoever what another might think of them.

As to your point on sharing insight, I'm not sure if I understand.
Old 28-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
As to your point on sharing insight, I'm not sure if I understand.

Yeah, that is a tough one. I guess it could be something like what a person needed to hear in that particular moment. Kinda vague, I know.
Old 29-09-2017, 03:29 AM
Master
Delusional more so than crazy.