Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-01-2017, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
OK, I love you friend, let me give you the twitter response (sort of just 4 Sentences)

All of us always were perfect and always were with bodies in a perfect environment. (one line) We were duped into coming into this imperfect place, this Earth is the most imperfect it ever gets, ever. (line two) Knowing this place is founded on Injustice, Evil, Unfairness we do not have to justify if with elaborate theories sometimes using science which is wrong (line three). The beauty is as Psalm 82 wanted in KJV, the False Gods have been defeated and we are all liberated, all of us even Stalin and Hitler, to go to an even more perfect Heaven, the New Heaven and New Earth. (line four)

Four sentences that's it. Those are the cliff notes read the whole thing to get the nuances.
Thank you kindly for the summary.
May I ask how you arrived at this truth....for example that we were always perfect or that we came from a perfect place or that this place is imperfect.
Old 18-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Master
Dear God, thank you for making life about something other than love. Because it can't possibly be that simple. We humans need beliefs, and tenets, and laws, and threats of hell and damnation... whatever it takes to plug up the intuitive self-realization channels that lead to the understanding that Spirit is love. And we can't have that; we're sinners and we need you, Lord.
Old 18-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Dear God, thank you for making life about something other than love. Because it can't possibly be that simple. We humans need beliefs, and tenets, and laws, and threats of hell and damnation... whatever it takes to plug up the intuitive self-realization channels that lead to the understanding that Spirit is love. And we can't have that; we're sinners and we need you, Lord.

Baile,

LOL....:) I loved that and the best part, of course, is that we don't need God for that. We can do that job all by ourselves.......:)
Old 18-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Master
Well, like everything else we come to know more deeply and apprehend more truly, the truth of What Is becomes self-evident.

But to those who are not yet aware of the truth of What Is, they do not know or apprehend so deeply or so truly. To them, the mingling of good and evil, of order and chaos, of right-alignment and misalignment is confusing, discouraging, and even deeply traumatic.

Above all, if we apprehend the truth of What Is, we can support and honour others on their path. We can show patience, kindness, and compassion. And we can be careful not to weigh them down with the state of their awareness or progress, instead encouraging them on their way and lighting the lamp on the path -- wherever possible

And wherever we too come into need of that same love, support, and wisdom, then we too will deeply appreciate the blessings of fellowship and community.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
We can show patience NO! kindness STOP. IT. and compassion. ARRGGH!!
Forgive me Self for I have sinned...
Old 18-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Master

Maybe the Apostle Paul, despite his flaws, had it right. Faith(in God?), Hope(in the kingdom to come?) and Love. Love was deemed the greatest....trumping all else.
Old 18-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self
Thank you kindly for the summary.
May I ask how you arrived at this truth....for example that we were always perfect or that we came from a perfect place or that this place is imperfect.

There is great, lively discussion going on between group members, which is great, but I just wanted to answer this question. Thanks everyone for contributing to this thread. Now, for Self I'm going to try to make my response short but it may get long.

Hmmmm, how do I describe it to you how I learned all this. In Buddhism, Mahayana which is the original, there is the Darma which is the location where all people who have not been incarnated reside. So, there is justification for this place in Buddhism as read in the Lotus Sutra, Dhammapada, Vilmirkirti Sutra, Heart Sutra and more (all of those I have read). While never fully investigated it is suggestion it is a place with the body (not as some other branches describe as a state or soul state but a literal place). The fundamental tenet of Buddhism is liberation from this place, so there is justification there, with no assumption that this place is even remotely good.

In Hinduism and Platonism we are described as the embodiment of ideas; we are literally all the physical body of every idea and nuance of it with God and Goddess being the embodiment of the Perfect Ideas. By embodiment I mean we are a literal body of ideas. Hence, like Platonist say ideas always are and were. So, there is justification there as well. In Hinduism, the Bhagavad Gita and Upanishads this idea amounts to constant rise in awareness over time and, like Buddhism, a desire to transcend this place with no assumption this place is any good. So, there is justification there.

Now, I can address the Old Testament such as Psalm 82, which we achieved, The New Testament with statements from the Son of God and Master Jesus Christ such as, "No one has gone to the Father who has not come from the Father," suggesting people other than him were getting stuck here but there is more. I can address the Quran which is a Holy book by the Prophets of the Old Testament returning to Earth to guide even now such Al-Lahab who is Al-Assad (dictator of Syria). I can address the Book of Mormon which really is the Christ coming back to share the true History of the Americas.

But this will get long. So, if you want me to share it respond.

I will just say Self, I am Medium, I've seen miracles, I have telepathy and I've interacted with many on here and we all discovered this through our journeys. Now, to prove I am a Medium I will share a little bit about you and you can read my older threads and posts to learn how to develop telepathy (I share it many times, most recently in the Video Game thread).

What should I share with you Rogers is happy being Heaven and says it is a perfect place, with ideal bodies and it's not so hard. He reminds me of a conversation he had with you where he said something like, "as long as there is no green eggs and ham in Heaven he is happy."
Old 19-01-2017, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
There is great, lively discussion going on between group members, which is great, but I just wanted to answer this question. Thanks everyone for contributing to this thread. Now, for Self I'm going to try to make my response short but it may get long.

Hmmmm, how do I describe it to you how I learned all this. In Buddhism, Mahayana which is the original, there is the Darma which is the location where all people who have not been incarnated reside. So, there is justification for this place in Buddhism as read in the Lotus Sutra, Dhammapada, Vilmirkirti Sutra, Heart Sutra and more (all of those I have read). While never fully investigated it is suggestion it is a place with the body (not as some other branches describe as a state or soul state but a literal place). The fundamental tenet of Buddhism is liberation from this place, so there is justification there, with no assumption that this place is even remotely good.

In Hinduism and Platonism we are described as the embodiment of ideas; we are literally all the physical body of every idea and nuance of it with God and Goddess being the embodiment of the Perfect Ideas. By embodiment I mean we are a literal body of ideas. Hence, like Platonist say ideas always are and were. So, there is justification there as well. In Hinduism, the Bhagavad Gita and Upanishads this idea amounts to constant rise in awareness over time and, like Buddhism, a desire to transcend this place with no assumption this place is any good. So, there is justification there.

Now, I can address the Old Testament such as Psalm 82, which we achieved, The New Testament with statements from the Son of God and Master Jesus Christ such as, "No one has gone to the Father who has not come from the Father," suggesting people other than him were getting stuck here but there is more. I can address the Quran which is a Holy book by the Prophets of the Old Testament returning to Earth to guide even now such Al-Lahab who is Al-Assad (dictator of Syria). I can address the Book of Mormon which really is the Christ coming back to share the true History of the Americas.

But this will get long. So, if you want me to share it respond.

I will just say Self, I am Medium, I've seen miracles, I have telepathy and I've interacted with many on here and we all discovered this through our journeys. Now, to prove I am a Medium I will share a little bit about you and you can read my older threads and posts to learn how to develop telepathy (I share it many times, most recently in the Video Game thread).

What should I share with you Rogers is happy being Heaven and says it is a perfect place, with ideal bodies and it's not so hard. He reminds me of a conversation he had with you where he said something like, "as long as there is no green eggs and ham in Heaven he is happy."
Once again thank you for your response. I can't relate to "Rogers" or green eggs and ham though but that's ok.
Thank you for sharing your truth. I really can't say much more than that though as there are many truths, most of which in my experience come and go.
I enjoyed your energy and your mannerism.
Peace
Old 19-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 O|O Heat Death of Universe > Less Complex Set

There exists no ultimate truth.

There exists only a complex set of absolute and relative truths.

Absolute >truth< Relative

Our finite, occupied space Universe/UniVerse is a set of complex relationships one no amount superstitous, hocus pocus hand waving will ever make it less complex. imho

On the other hand, if our finite, occupied space Universe does arrive at a state of heat death{ cooled off } then it will be less complex than what we currently observe.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 21-01-2017, 02:30 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
There exists no ultimate truth.

There exists only a complex set of absolute and relative truths.

Absolute >truth< Relative

Our finite, occupied space Universe/UniVerse is a set of complex relationships one no amount superstitous, hocus pocus hand waving will ever make it less complex. imho

On the other hand, if our finite, occupied space Universe does arrive at a state of heat death{ cooled off } then it will be less complex than what we currently observe.

r6

r6, I tell you, you are both ahead of yourself and behind yourself. I bolded in the truth of your statements. There does exist only a complex set of absolute and relative truths which we are the body of those truths and other systems outside our universe the body of their truths all of us learning from each other.

Now, there is an ultimate truth which we are merging with but it will take possibly a million years to get there. Do not fret, we will not incarnate a million times we will just be going through the history of it never dying always being, guiding other embodiment of truths out there to it and being the perfect representation of our truths in body, eternal, always being.

Now the last bold is about this universe. Do not worry about this universe because we have transcended it. This universe was a false representation of the complexity of existence and it is perfectly safe having been transcended.

You know my hocus pocus but it works. There are multiverses out there and complimentary dimensions but always is retained is the perfection. String Theory might have truth but not in this dimension. They are ahead of themselves.

Cheers!