Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 16-08-2016, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Your story is quite an experience of a young child and seeking for real life later on especially to acess the teaching of Buddha with less good with English. When there's a will there's a way.

I relearned and used my English just few months ago. I know Mandarin I can always translate it to English but sometimes it tastes like Chinese-English. I have been a long time not writing in English. Never mind as long l learn and try to have intensive learning and I can "freely"or easily using English now.

I am a retired farmer age 63 and never thought of I may write something in my life time. I wrote when I saw vividly my cupid sons were born in front of me two years ago. They are me and my Goddess wife godly cupid sons. So there's a will pop in my mind to reveal the spiritual realm for the human world.

Of course my ability can see (from my age 3)spiritual realm enable me to be more nearer to them. I married my first Goddess wife when I was at age 20 and now my two cupid sons are grown mature as adult. They stay in my paradise now.

Different person have different experience towards life and good to see that you did divert you life for good. I am glad to meet you in this SF. May be we are the only Malaysian Chinese friends here.

Thanks Jeremy , perhaps our mind of Buddhism is very different and just would like to let you know all of you guys here are teacher to me ...
Old 16-08-2016, 01:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
Frankly I was suffering of extreme fear of death as early as 10 years old and after 18 years old , I started realize my nature / my cause of existence and the process that I am travelling and my fear gradually decreases ......

Now at the age of 48 , I still having worry / fear / greed etc of death / life but is very minor compare to before .

I am more and more at ease ........more and more relax ...more and more seems nothing is important or need to worry anymore....

but ofcause I still have lots of desire for money / sex / beer / excitement / new car etc ...but I realize the cause of it , the purpose of it and seems is more an enjoyment / fun rather than suffering ...is just like a game of " seek and find"......
Was it the teaching of Buddha that started your realizations?
Old 16-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Was it the teaching of Buddha that started your realizations?

I cant say it was . I only came to know Mr Siddharta very brief concept about emptiness / awaken and his life story from my formal education in primary school but later in life I realize the nature of these words .
Old 17-08-2016, 06:29 AM
Master

Quote:
I cant say it was . I only came to know Mr Siddharta very brief concept about emptiness / awaken and his life story from my formal education in primary school but later in life I realize the nature of these words .
In my view, it is very remarkable that emptiness and awakeness are being taught in primary school.
Was this in Malaysia?
Old 17-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
In my view, it is very remarkable that emptiness and awakeness are being taught in primary school.
Was this in Malaysia?

Oh you are mistaken .....the text book just mentioned these two words only without any detail ...in Malaysia so far there is no formal education in government school that teaches other religion then Islam .
Old 17-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Oh you are mistaken .....the text book just mentioned these two words only without any detail ...in Malaysia so far there is no formal education in government school that teaches other religion then Islam .
Thanks for the conversation, CSEe.

I've learned from it.

Old 26-08-2016, 09:22 AM
Newbie ;)

I am a great follower of Buddhism . I use to read Lord Buddha Sermons. His 4 speeches. Hunas teachings . I also want to give a Buddhist name to my baby. I searched many sites and founded these Buddhist names with meanings and numerology numbers. I founded on a website called Babynology