Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 06-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostgirl
I never said they were bad people, and i dont think they are bad people, they just have wrong intentions. I have compassionf for all beings my original point was that i dont believe they are Wicca (or whatever you want to call it) if they dont follow the basic teachings.

Yes they are following what they think is best, even when it brings harm, which we understand is undesirable.

I did notice in an earlier post that you do not see others as bad. You stated something to the effect that there really is no bad, just misinformed. You may well be correct that those who follow practices that harm others are not using the principals of Wicca. However they may think differently.

My hope was that you could see their actions and way of being in an expanded perspective. I do that because I think that others learn best through our examples. Your perception of others is an energy in action. The higher you elevate it, the more influential it will be.

That was the point that I wished to make.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Lostgirl

I unerstand what you are trying to say, but i dont see how you can keep looking at it in a deeper understading. They dont understand or they dont wish to understand and if they do then they dont care. I dont think you can look at this from a "higher" perspective because there isnt one. There isnt a higher perspective to everything in life. The people in question dont understand Wicca that is my point. The God and Goddess may want them to learn a lesson but if they dont understand Wicca they wont understand the lessons.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Chatters

Hi Everyone

This thread has took off since the last time I looked. Lots of interesting reads.

lostgirl I agree in that they don't really understand wicca and the main principals. However they may still learn from this later. We all look back on things we did when we were young and realised how thoughtless or selfish we might have been. The people you were talking about sound very young, they sound like they may be in their teens? 15 possibly or not much older, if they are then they certainly have a lot of growing up to do. I think they can still learn lessons from this without necessary understanding wicca. Maybe the lessons themselves will bring them to a better understanding of wicca. And I also believe that people can go on making the same mistakes life after life

Talking about the divine essence learning something or evaluating the past life, which I think is what you were talking about John? the divine essence being that which was seeded within each soul when the soul was first born. So of course the essence of our soul will already know everything, if we managed to fully access this, this is when our souls would be able to sense and access the divine. The essence of our soul is able to evaluate everything we do and is able to evaluate everything we learn.

I sometimes try to think of the soul in a simplistic way - kind of like an onion with the essence being at the centre and the outer layer being closer to the physical body, what and how we learn may eventually start to vibrate with the souls essence - I don't know if this makes any sense. Anyway in relation to the girls you were talking about - even seemingly small actions such as theirs may be something that they need to go through to learn, possibly to even learn a little bit more compassion for others, who knows.......... Is everything we do related to a higher understanding, again who the hell knows, that would just boggle my head.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:27 PM
stormdancer

Understanding magical arts and witchcraft is not so simple as you all know and its great to get to know you all..I have been studying conscious creation for many years and have come to many conclusions about the craft and also about where i am as a high priestess..It hope this helps you understand the principles of magic and sorry if i blab on lol its just what i do lol

My purpose today in this post is to actually blow your mind, because in order for you to access higher realities you are going to have to have the current mind frame that you hold totally blown away.

I am going to share with you things and I do not want you to take my word for necessarily …. You can it will probably save you a lot of research but if you decide you don’t want to because you are like me and you want to research it for yourself I am going to provide you with resources for which you can do this, so then you can over come the hurdle of non-belief and be able to access the realities that I am trying to relate to you.

These realities are very important because they are the crux of conscious creation, they are the crux of magical arts… which are the same thing, and they are the crux of you understanding the totality of the self, which is what you are at the highest level of awareness.

A lot of the information , the physics information I am going to share with you comes from sources like Stephen Hawking. I enjoy reading Stephen hawking because he describes in lamens terms the ramifications of the wonderful things that quantum physicists and theoretical physicists are just discovering at this time in the last decade especially. I also suggest Brian Green , he is very much the same as Stephen Hawking in that he takes these principles and explains it in a way that you don’t necessarily have to be a genius , a mathematician, a quantum physicist , to understand what they are saying and how it applies to you. Brian Green was schooled at Oxford. Stephen hawking has been compared to Albert Einstein and also has been schooled in Oxford and is one of the leading gurus of quantum physics and theoretical physics and cosmology today.

I basically want to talk about how the universe as we know it is a continuum of energy that begins and ends at a finite and infinitesimal point known as the ‘big bang’, which incidentally is also the point where all energy condenses and is known as what many physicists refer to as the ‘big crunch’. There is an infinitesimal point where all energy of the universe congeals, melds together in a point so small it can fit on the head of a pin, probably even smaller… and everything is one thing. At this point of singularity all the laws of physics break down. Gravity as I said, the weak , the strong force, electro magnetism.. All the forces that govern and rule the laws of this universe are broken down completely, and that’s a wonderful thing because as you will read in.. ‘ The universe in a nut shell’ by Stephen Hawking… as that energy then in the singularity point of the continuum expands again new laws of physics are able to emerge, and new universes that have original compositions, have original laws, original structure are created.

One of the things that I used to comprehend about this ‘big bang’.. ‘big crunch’ thing, because from the perspective of one particular created universe, it appears to be a specific event that begins and ends from our perspective… but from a higher perspective of the continuum of time and space.. Which actually continuum means just what it says, it is continuous, it’s not a stop and go kind of thing. From that perspective of the continuum big bangs are flowing from one universe to another almost seaming less without stops.. It’s not like A jump.. A universe.. A jump.. A universe, this point is continually drawing into the singularity , the universe is coming back into the one point and then emerging at the same time into a new universe. So universes are being continuously created an each one is unique, each one is different in maybe in its composition, probably many , many, many are very similar to ours, and one thing you need to know is.. As this is taking place, believe it or not, infinite universes are being created, and have been created , and will be created, and are created and in actuality, which is even more difficult for us to comprehend from out linear, three dimensional perspective of being within one of these universes, is that these universes are actually all a simultaneous whole. It’s all simultaneously happening, which is incredible. What this also means is that these infinite….. Now remember infinite , we use that word so many times…..I am going to digress

We use the word infinite in our lives so many times but most of the time we don’t stop to comprehend what the word really means. It is not quantifiable, it is not a billion, an infinite number is not a trillion, its not even a hundred trillion. It is infinite.. It has no beginning and no end. The Buddhists and all the mystics, shamans etc.. all these mystics will tell you that the ultimate reality is that there are endless possibilities. See creation is not finite, the continuum creates and it is infinite…. Ok

So back to where I was.. Within this continuum what’s happening is every time these new universes are continuously flowing out of it, they are re-structuring themselves and energy is re-structuring, matter is re-structuring in its original way and these universes are all occupying the same place, the same time.. Within you, within the same space time that you see yourself right now is permeating and embedded within you infinite universes. Trust me it’s true. Infinite universes, infinite realities.

Now the reason you may not be consciously aware of these infinite realities is because as the energy comes out and forms a particular cluster of like energies, a universe, what we call a universe, a new fabric of space time is created and only energy that vibrates on that fabric , on that brane, that I wrote about, that plane of fabric of space time, only energy that is connected to that fabric is consciously aware of the other energies that are connected to the same fabric. Now these fabrics of space time, these branes are continuously coming out with energy connected to them, but they all have original laws and original compositions that they are not aware of others that have all thrown out before and after, that are part of what they are and embedded within them because they don’t vibrate on the same brane.

You and I vibrate on the same brane, we are part of the same universe. Other universes vibrate on different branes and are not probably consciously aware of the other branes. In fact one of the reasons why physicists cannot see, or it is very difficult to tangibly access these other dimensions or other universes or other branes, what ever you want to call them… is because everything we use, every bit of mechanics, every bit of tools, everything that we have access to in this realm only vibrates on our brane, on our plane, our space of fabric what we see as the universe of space time… so because of that it is very difficult to become aware of those other dimensions, consciously but they are able to do that through detecting minut waves of gravitational force between branes, they can detect those minut fluctuations of gravity which is varification of these other branes or other planes exist but that is at this point the only way we can detect them.

Now I am going to pull upon a few of the discoveries of quantum physics and also upon mysticism or meta physics which is beyond physics, and I am going to join them together to give you a picture that is beautiful in its nature because it is a picture that describes you.

In quantum physics they have discovered that energy and matter is both finite and a wave and because of this wave like structure of matter, the matter that makes you up… Is really a ‘wave’, and they have what they call in physics ‘ the uncertainty principle’ which means that we are uncertain how far that wave goes or where it is at any given time. It stretches out infinitely and not only do the waves stretch out, they flow together. They create ripple effects and intertwind and that is the fabric of space time. You are everywhere, now you are consciously aware of 1.1 time that’s the illusion of the senses, the ultimate reality is you are everywhere within the fabric of space time. You have access to it in ways we have not yet realised at this point, but we realise theoretically and mathematically that is very much true. You are everywhere, that is very difficult to comprehend from our state of the five senses, but it’s true, and you need to keep that in mind.

Now I am going to draw upon meta physics . Principles of meta physics say this: That you not only are everywhere within the brane, within the universe that you occupy ……your soul, your soul what makes you up beyond the physics also is inter dimensional which means the consciousness that makes you up, which is your real self, the real self that is the seer, the perceiver of the universe, has access to shift to other dimensions and other experiences. You may not believe this but you are shifting in dimensions and universes continuously and you don’t even realise it.

You are inter dimensional and yes your body exists on this brane, but there are infinite branes and infinite time lines. You might want to compare those time lines to branes or to railway tracks maybe, and there are infinite numbers of them.
This morning I woke up, I went downstairs and I was going to make eggs on toast for breakfast. I got downstairs, took the eggs out and I just decided that maybe I didn’t want to go to all that trouble so I thought I would have a bowl of cereal… so I took out the cereal. Now there is a reality out there because there are infinite numbers of universes, where the ‘storm’ that decided to make the eggs on toast exists… it does… And there is also the reality that I experiences that says I chose cereal. You are making choices all the time but you are unaware that there are other parts of your soul that decide to make the eggs on toast and went ahead on that time line or on that track. See at that fork you decided which universe you wanted to shift your consciousness too, which time line you wanted to experience and in reality, because there are infinite numbers of time lines, infinite branes all occupying the same space and time, interwoven and penetrating in each other, the consciousness , the real you, made a choice so that the you that you perceive , the ego you, experienced that choice, but the higher you also went along that time line. There are so many times that these branes…these branes are intertwined and there are some branes or universes that are closer in vibration to this one and they very much almost resemble this one exactly and you exist in all of them. Your soul is experiencing everything. That is one reason why a part of your soul could go on a certain choice .. Make a certain choice and then experience the pain of that choice and then the part of you will come back to you, that higher part of you and say… ‘ you don’t want to experience that again I’ve already done that’… and will give you a hunch or an intuitive feeling or a gut feeling that says I really don’t want to go down that road and so you choose a different path. See if you would have chosen that path again it would just be compounded in your souls experience. We come back as our higher selves in many ways and help ourselves to evolve.
So all of these parallel timelines, all of these multiple dimensions exist simultaneously in what you are doing at every conscious moment of your ego’s perspective… as you are shifting tracks with every decision you make and your unaware of it! We are inter dimensional, your shifting tracks all the time, your shifting branes and that is because what you really are is not matter and energy that has connected to the brane.. The true self, the primal thought……… I’m going to digress… yes again you should know me by now lol!!!

This is where you can comprehend who you are beyond the physics . You think of a thought, maybe you move your hands, maybe you move your body in a certain way and that movement is a reaction of the brain… but did it start in the brain? There is a higher part of you that was the first thought that caused the brain to be stimulated which then reached out to your body.. See your higher self is with you all the time, but it’s not your physical body. Your physical body is a tool or a vehicle of the higher self, and that higher self can shift dimensions because it is not tied to any particular physical plane or physical brane, or physical universe.. You are inter dimensional but not aware of it. I hope that kind of brings us into perspective and what I just described is the ‘meta physical’ aspect.. The beyond the physics of the physics. The brane aspect and the multiple universe aspect is the physical physics aspect what I just described as the higher self, the thinker behind the thinker that we cannot tangibly touch that exists beyond all the universe is the meta physics that I was talking about.

So together it paints a picture of a self, of a higher self that is experiencing the entirety of the continuum, that is experiencing multiple universes simultaneously. I hope I have explained that in a way that you could understand.

I love the Author Neil Donald Walsh who wrote a book well a trilogy of books called ‘ conversations of god’ … I am going to digress for a second again….

If you have not read the trilogy of the conversations of god I thoroughly recommend it. You don’t have to believe that this man is really talking to ‘god’.. throw that out.. Maybe he is channelling, maybe not, who really cares!!!.. But the profound wisdom that is coming forth from that book is something that, as I read the things I was going.. ‘I know that!’….. But I didn’t consciously know it before I heard it.. it’s like bringing this wisdom from the higher self to the surface. I thoroughly recommend it. In that trilogy I believe it was in book three he describes an analogy that helped me to comprehend this better.. Don’t take the analogy literally please just understand that it is an analogy… a good not literal but a good analogy of this space time continuum might be compared to a computer game.. The programming of the game, if you play for example super Mario or any others.. At each moment you have to make a choice, you are choosing the different time lines with each movement you make in that game, each choice, but in reality every choice is within the programming of the game. Every time line, every choice is within the continuum of the universe.. Within one of these intertwined branes that you are always shifting.

Now how this applies to conscious creation and magic is that as you become aware that the time line or the creation that you desire to experience is already there within the fabric of the continuum you are able to use that higher conscious self to then shift to a time line that has that experience which is already created. And that’s what you are doing with conscious creation. You are consciously shifting the tracks and you are able to direct the shift of the track instead of just randomly , subconsciously shift and not realise where your going… Your thoughts and your intentions are what shift that higher self to a new track, a new universe, a new brane, a new time line. It’s fascinating but it’s a higher reality that we are not aware of, that we participate in at every moment.

This happens a lot of times to people… I was talking to my mother one time and I was relating something that had happened in the past and she stopped me and said no.. no actually that top was pink not green… and she showed me the top I was wearing…and I swear to god it was green.. I swear to god when I experienced that moment it was green.. She experienced it as being pink. Now there is a possibility I could have forgotten and maybe it was really pink and I got mixed up…but so many times we come into situations when we will start remembering things and talking to friends …. and people around us go ‘what the hell are you talking about!!’.. or they remember it differently.. There is a possibility that what you were consciously perceiving from moment to moment.. you may have shifted a dimension , a brane, a reality, a universe that vibrates very similar to the one we are on… so it’s easy to shift your consciousness there, where you experience something different than other people in the universe that you are currently on experience.

There are also universes that are so different from our vibration, so different in their composition, beyond what you could imagine, they exist, but from our perspective it is far more difficult to shift to that track because that track vibrates at such a level that’s not close to the one we are on.. It’s there and eventually your higher self will consciously be able to shift from brane to brane to experience those higher tracks……digressing again lol
I believe you do that in the astral because we vibrate at a different level, we are still part of the continuum in the higher planes of existence, in the astral, in the mental etc.. we still vibrate we are part of the continuum there but because we vibrate differently I believe we are able to shift tracks that we cannot do in the physical vibrational realm.. That was a digression sorry you know how my mind goes when I write lol… anyway

Ok so something else I want to share with you about this , these branes, these universes… When I learned this I thought.. ‘If they are all inter penetrating, and if they are infinite never stopping, never ending… wont there come time when they are just too thick, interwoven infinitely ??… and then my guide who helps me to understand some of this stuff and directs me also to books that help me to comprehend my questions.. he helped me realise that the higher nature of energy and matter is actually substance less in its nature. Energy and matter when you get to the quantum level does not have mass, it does not have weight nor size.. It is substance less in its nature and because matter at the highest quantum level is substance less it doesn’t matter how many branes are penetrate it because the highest reality is the space time continuum is substance less in its nature and energy.

Life is but a dream… that is what some of the mystics say
The Buddha says that when we reach a point of the highest awareness we become aware of nothingness, but this nothingness is totality in all at the same time.

See the nature of physicality is, it is everything and nothing at the same time. That is something you need to keep in mind and that is why infinite numbers of universes are able to occupy at the same space and time, because in their highest reality they do not have mass nor dimension.. Now if you don’t believe me ask a physicist they will tell you the same thing. Photons.. Light is made of photons.. photons have no dimension yet they are there. It’s like a paradox. So you have to keep that in mind and that is what makes up infinite realities, infinite creations.

Now I know I have said a lot in this post and so I suggest if you don’t understand it maybe you could go back to the beginning and read it again as there is a lot to digest and this is the crux of your learning. Go to the resources that I have also added and remember that the reason I am sharing this with you is because when you become aware of how all this continuum is working, you are able to access it more consciously and to manifest the reality things you desire to experience, by realising they are already there all you have to do is shift your awareness to where they are.

I am going to finish this post with an anekdote that blew my mind after learning all of this. I was asking my guide in an intuitive reading.. I asked ‘ so does that mean that everything I imagine and every possibility that I can create in my mind, every thought, that has energy… remember thoughts have energy…… does that mean there is some place within space time continuum where those things actually exist’ … and my guide said yes and all that you can imagine is only an infinitesimal part of that continuum ..there is so much more that you have not even yet to imagine, and that’s why creation and the evolution of consciousness is a continual process. We are part of that process. Creation is not an event it is a process’ it’s a flowing process of the continuum. Continuously restructuring itself at the moment of singularity, continuously creating itself in an eternal process of self discovery in creation.

The reason why the ultimate self is unknowable is because it is unknowable in its highest essence. It has the potential to take on any form and any shape. It’s unknowable thus it can be all things.

I hope something that I have written has helped you.

Storm x

Last edited by stormdancer : 08-10-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Master
Hi Storm,

That was way too much for me to read, however I really like the Buddha quote. It fits in with the science we are starting to understand and the essential message from all the great masters and energy workers in human history.

In my view, conscious creation is a co-creative effort. A person needs to know the mind of (God) as presented to us from within the self. That is because the "Right use of Energy" is not knowable at a human level for any given circumstance, because we can never know the quantum implications.

I suspect that we are essentially embracing the same concepts.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-10-2010, 12:23 AM
stormdancer

Quote:
In my view, conscious creation is a co-creative effort. A person needs to know the mind of (God) as presented to us from within the self. That is because the "Right use of Energy" is not knowable at a human level for any given circumstance, because we can never know the quantum implications.

Agreed ..I just hope people will read my post and grow in love.xx

Peace dear friend xxxx

Storm xxx