Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-12-2017, 11:58 PM
Master
Lightwork in Public

Hi, I'm curious about how you all work with your light.

What I do, is practice it when I'm out and about; I can reach a lot of people and I'm not confined behind walls, it just feels better for me.

So, I will for example be walking on a sidewalk; I focus on the light and then let it seave through. Usually I unfold my wings and let the light spread from them, out to the full sides of the street, up above me a bit and then I gradually let it build forward and trail behind me. This way everyone passing me, will be touched by the light, cleared. And the further I walk the longer with the forward and backward reach get; and the longer will passers-by travel through this light, and hopefully feel it and be healed, empowered and possibly awoken by it :)

I usually have a rather clear intent; 'I clear the space'.
Or I clear the space and add a 'sparkle' - a wake up call, a small idea or feeling that will make a person recognize something new and start looking.
Or I clear and I send a smile; a good morning, or a what a lovely rain or sth.

Another technique I use is standing still and 'vibrating' - sending a kind of 'ohm' out around me, more like a radioantenna. This has a more calming feel to it, than the clear light with is definately more of a wakeup call.

I did the vibration just this morning in hectic, delayed commuter train waiting hall. I used my waiting time to try and help the mood in there. Thinking that could affect a lot of people :)

I just love how this works, I get full of giggles to see the movement and shift in tone and body language with people around me. And they are completey unaware what changed, they just act on the change: Look up from phones, take deep breath and relax, shift their posture from stiff to peaceful. Quite a few smiled.

What is amazing is that this work is energizing me. There is NO cost, it is a generator of energy and light. The more I send and share and transmit, the more am I 'enlightened' (as in filled with light).

If you haven't tried it, please do :) In unconditional love for our fellow passengers on this Planet Earth Ride, of course.

Spreading the Light since September, 2017 ;) /Mi

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 08-12-2017, 03:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Well that is neat.

I only do gridwork when I feel drawn to it.
Often a place in nature which has a gateway or portal and needs some light activation I feel really drawn to it. Mostly these places are fairly quiet... occasionally a few people.

Sometimes I see 'mirages' at certain places when I am driving around running errands. These mirages are usually portals with messages for me to recieve and are on earth grid lines which I go to and anchor and recieve lightcodes and messages act