Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 26-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Knower

Dry knowledge/unconditional Love

Many times my writing is authoritative ...it is this way because I write about what I have directly perceived ...not my opinion..a verifiable truth..but...verifiable
only to another that has had a direct perception of that spiritual topic also.
Direct perception is wisdom...
All other knowledge that is not coupled with a direct perception, is dry knowledge only....it does not have the wetness of the experience itself; and as such, it cannot guide you until you experience it...

... how to get this direct experience ?...that is not so easy to convey...many factors are involved ....but I will name only one here...ripeness...that one kinda covers them all with an umbrella if you will.

...unconditional Love is the sun that ripens the fruit...

most will understand that line from a dry knowledge standpoint only...and maybe even be offended at that suggestion....if you are born a woman...the deeper meaning is there waiting for you...(will you use it ?)..if you are a man...it is much harder for you to have this direct experience...most men have a tendency to attach an agenda on the love they give;..most don't even realize that they do this...some women do this also...unconditional Love is a subtle understanding

This is not the only way...but even other ways eventually lead to unconditional Love also.

Love is like an onion...there ARE different kinds of love...think about it...
but , unconditional Love is the seed....and the key

Love
acorn
Old 02-11-2016, 08:29 AM
Master
Om Swastiastu.

That was very beautifully written. To hear the drum, one must beat it and not just study the acoustic properties.

The drum is part of the tribe and the whole tradition of uninhibited self-expression through unconditional love.

"Dry Knowledge' can show us the door, but it's up to us to take that final leap of faith and/or love that will propel us through it to what lay ahead.

So yes, it is useful, helpful; but the bones of that knowledge become so dry that dogs just gnaw on it until their gums bleed thinking they have found fresh meat somewhere.

Love is the key, but along with unconditional love comes unconditional trust, unconditional faith, unconditional patience, unconditional hope and unconditional surrender.

In the case of God, He demands the most of us and love just isn't enough sometimes.

I really enjoyed your post.

Om Namah Shivaya
Old 03-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Knower

Thanks necromancer....I enjoy your posts also....so true... everything must be unconditional..
the reed swaying in the breeze...does not lament the wind

Love
acorn