Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 06-11-2013, 04:20 AM
Experiencer
'proof' is a term only used in mathematics
do you remember proving therums in geometry?

'proof' is not used in science
there is compelling evidence to believe the laws of gravity, motion, etc are valid (true) until another theory comes along which displaces it.
aristolian science was accept as law until it was replaced by newtonian science and now the theories of einstein are accepted as valid BUT they are NOT PROVED

anyone seeking 'proof' of life after death will not get it
what they will get is an overwhelming body of compelling evidence which supports the theory of life after death
Old 06-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Experiencer
You have Spiritual Mediums, who by their works, are proving their ''religion'' of Spirituality. The UK Medium Colin Fry said something along the lines of ''Spiritualism'' being the only faith that tries to show proof of itself.

Its interesting that most NDES, certainly of those I've researched, lends credence to the Spiritualist movement.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Master
Correct! So many folks doubt the truth of an afterlife. That we live on after physical death....
Old 06-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Master
Hi Deepsea ~ Photo taken By My Hairdresser .. at Salon. Thought You might notice something. ( Is This the sort of the thing you mean In OP?) Hope I sized it ok. Love Debs xo

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 06-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Deepsea ~ Photo taken By My Hairdresser .. at Salon. Thought You might notice something. ( Is This the sort of the thing you mean In OP?) Hope I sized it ok. Love Debs xo

I'm looking a back of someone here. A child? Can just make the head out.
They are sort of standing slightly sideways but facing you.
A small boy? The shoulders are slumped. He needs to be near to you.
Sadness?
Old 09-11-2013, 08:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler

That is amazing.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:19 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm a spiritualist medium. We have taught others mediumship. We don't have to prove nothing to others. Firstly, we need to prove it to ourselves.

I am a Spirit Medium.
Shamanic practitionar.

You need to understand that just because you are right, it does not mean other people are wrong.

~LillyMoon~
Old 16-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Suspended

what matters most is results.
Old 14-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Knower

It's interesting that Crowley received teachings from Aiwass which he wrote into "the Book of the Law", predicting much of the change to take place in the age of Horus/Aquarius. The timing was about right too and society, such as it is, is evolving very much in keeping with the prophecy.