Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation

I have come to understand that the universe itself, all of creation and life is the real and true "word of god". No book could ever contain the teachings of the creator. I find it absurd that every single being throughout all civilizations throughout the entire universe for billions of years have been denied the the teachings of the creator because the bible didn't exist until just recently. If god would have taught truth it would be embedded in the universe and life itself so all beings everywhere could have the truth so that no one can hide it or alter it. It's available to everyone.
Old 18-03-2016, 10:04 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Jesus said " In my Fathers house there are many mansions "

I cannot remember reading that he said only JW's welcome

The mansions Jesus mentioned are for these only--The little flock( Luke 12:32) = the anointed, the bride of Christ. 144,000 are bought by the blood of Jesus to heaven( Rev 14:3)
Many teachings in the NT are to the little flock alone.
There isn't a single passage that teaches the great multitude will leave the earth.
Old 18-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The mansions Jesus mentioned are for these only--The little flock( Luke 12:32) = the anointed, the bride of Christ. 144,000 are bought by the blood of Jesus to heaven( Rev 14:3)
Many teachings in the NT are to the little flock alone.
There isn't a single passage that teaches the great multitude will leave the earth.

Of course the great multitude will leave the earth, we all die
Old 18-03-2016, 10:14 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Of course the great multitude will leave the earth, we all die

One goes to Sheol=Hades=Hell= grave, upon ones death. Awaiting the resurrection which does not occur until post Har-mageddon.
Old 18-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Seeker

Quote:
So your opinion is that unless we all become J. Witnesses we are not spreading the word ?

Well that is very judgemental and sounds like cult teachings to me... but thats just my opinion.
Hi,
Actually no just the opposite. If you are spreading the truth/work and teaching the bible like Jesus did then you are a "witness" as the bible describes. So spreading the truth is one First step, not the last. But, not many other people or religions go door to door as did Jesus and his apostles teaching like Jehovahs witnesses do. For instance,,,, a T.V. evangelist is reaching many people, but, he is not necessarily doing what Jesus taught us to do. They have people/viewers COMING TO THEM, not the other way around.
Old 18-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
No, it's about knowing right from wrong in YOUR eyes, which are GOD's eyes.

We can do this all day, just not sure what the point would be. Unless this is just you playing the part of my uncle, when I was a kid he'd take his boat out on the lake in the summers, toss out his fishing rod, and slowly putt-putt back and forth hoping to catch something. Beautiful memories, thank you for that much.
Don't get your analogy at all. Sorry I missed it
Old 18-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That's sweet that you think you and your family should be doing that, a lot of families these days don't do things together. You're a good parent.Another story since you and I really don't have much else to actually talk about. The last place I lived, The JW's would come by every 2-3 months. One woman and her friend became my Bible buddies, I'd invite them in and we'd have tea and talk. The 3rd visit or so, the two show up, only this time with the woman's husband. He smiled a suspicious smile and proceeded to sit and watch my every move like a hawk. Pretty sure he was there to make sure I wasn't just hitting on his wife, lol. I live far away from society to get away from peoples' dopey insecurities and petty jealousies and such, but I guess you can never escape it.
Actually it wasn't a "jealous thing or insecurity". J.W.'s don't do that. It was actually another situation that is set forth in the bible that goes back to ancient times in that a woman and a man have different places in spiritual issues. that's why the elders of the Jehovah's witnesses are all men and not women. The man has the "headship" in the marriage and in all spiritual matters. So, when two women were coming to the household of a man, it was only proper to have another male witness present. Didn't mean he had any petty jealousy, just proper protocol.