Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-05-2015, 11:01 AM
Ascender
It seems that this world is hell to some who experience too much pain and suffering.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:55 AM
KaidaMidnight

As others have said, I think we create our own "Hells" here on earth.

I do not believe that Hell is an actual place, that is my personal view, it just seems like too barbaric a notion, it is always depicted, especially in movies, as a place where evil people's souls go and live in tortuous damnation for ever and ever.. Too far fetched for me..
Old 06-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Deactivated Account

As human we are quite capable of creating our own hell. We have the power to influence probabilities for our future. Currently our behavior is atrocious and we are well on our way to turning our beautiful world into a future hell populated by ghouls and demons. I don't believe any Divine Deity would ever consider eternal damnation of anyone for any reason. After all we enter life without a full deck of cards and not knowing the rules of the game. Only the twisted minds of the religious hierarchies would think of hell as a tool to control the faithful by intimidation and fear of consequences for non-compliance.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 19-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Seeker

“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.” ― C.G. Jung.
The hell has a purpose. What more you suffer, more you will know to appreciate the goodness. Hell is already here, it is a state of the mind, I don't know about any other hell.
"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
Never surrender! And the hell is а some kind of a test or temptation, on which we can see who is who.
Old 21-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Simenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Did anyone watch ghost adventures aftershocks s02e05 Stonehouse Brewery & Missouri State Penitentiary as i got a short of shock.
I don't know what to believe no more!!!
Heard on this site hell is not real, the psychic on the show send (i guess) some demons to hell as she opened the portal to hell!!!She said the angels don't
like when she opens the portal as they have to block the portal.That to me is a bit much!!
Some say GOD wont send us to hell.Some people say the bible says sinners can and others say the bible did not say so and that the dead will only go to afterlife and no were in the bible says we are going to hell and it talks about a burning rubbish dump in Jerusalem.
Is that for real???
Do u believe in hell and why??

I think we can create our own hell. I found Helen Greaves' book "Testimony of Light" rang true on this issue. I also found helpful however the words of Rabia of Basra:
“I have not served God from fear of Hell, for I should be like a wretched hireling, if I did it from fear; nor from love of Paradise, for I should be a bad servant if I served for the sake of what was given, but I have served Him only for the love of Him and desire for Him”.