Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
Perhaps knowledge is the one telling we what to do , what we are and by living in that knowledge we suffering .........

perhaps all emotions regardless sadness , joy , love , hate is all from the same source , is all same but is human knowledge defining it and this causing human with various emotions ..............

perhaps awaken to Buddhism concept , human will realize what is knowledge and not becoming the knowledge itself ......
Please discuss for my own learning process .
Thks CSEe

I am still not sure I understand what you define as Knowledge. I know as humans we judge things, rate them and decide if we like it or don't like it. This can color our mood and outlook on life. I also know that everything that is a part of life is a part of the Divine so sacred in its own right. But are you saying we shouldn't analyze life? Unfortunately for me that is how I best operate. I first and foremost react to life, I then analyze and hopefully at some point get to an acceptance so I stop reacting in ways that cause me to need to analyze.
Old 14-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator
Hey Neville,

Quote:
Imagine that , the possibility that when one is at their weakest, they are quiet possibly at their strongest because in these times of weakness they are enduring the most.

I can't say that I have handled this all that well but I did have other options that I did not take so that is something to appreciate. I am sure I will appreciate this dark time at some point when I see how much I have grown. Thanks.
Old 14-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I woke up the other day saying You Are Love and I am just trying to understand it because when you don't feel it for yourself it is hard to comprehend. So I just think that if I can get to the understanding where I am not judging the bad or wrong things in life as unbearable maybe I can find peace with my past and having flaws. I think that is what I am trying to find.

The shamanism sounds great. I am happy for you to be finding some peace yourself.

Thank you! I know I've not cracked it, but I've dealt with a big part of it. But I've dealt with other "big parts" - perhaps big is not a helpful word as it is subject to judgment. But there is a part that is dealt with and life is a constant "dealing with stuff, integrating, accepting, forgiving and so on".

Yes, you don't feel it but you are love. The love is not of you but of the divine and as a blessed child of the universe, how very sacred and important are each and every one of us, however we regard ourselves.

And peace - accepting yourself - that is why I avoid the word good and bad - as it is. And what you have done is no worse than any one else - but would you subject them to the same as you subject yourself to? (sure, easier sometimes to accept others rather than the self). But accepting is a good way to be journeying.

I know you will get there, you are consciously travelling and that's not easy but to engage so fully with the task, you will be met with all the help you need.
Old 14-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator
Belle, I will say my guides have been very helpful in getting me the messages I need to hang on and move forward and for that I am grateful. Thanks for the kind words.
Old 15-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
I am still not sure I understand what you define as Knowledge. I know as humans we judge things, rate them and decide if we like it or don't like it. This can color our mood and outlook on life. I also know that everything that is a part of life is a part of the Divine so sacred in its own right. But are you saying we shouldn't analyze life? Unfortunately for me that is how I best operate. I first and foremost react to life, I then analyze and hopefully at some point get to an acceptance so I stop reacting in ways that cause me to need to analyze.

In my understanding ,Knowledge is something we learn or experienced from others or ownselves , information that we learn from parent , school , society , education , culture etc ......and human live in this knowledge and becoming the knowledge itself ............so if we glued to our knowledge or even have faith in our knowledge , we will always in our own circle of knowledge and confusion will always be part of our culture . That is knowledge ........
In awakening to Buddhism , exploration on own emotion is realization not knowledge ........knowledge can just be a tiny part or even a factor of self realization but never the cause ........so if we planned our life , have goals , have faith in what is right and what should be wrong ......we will always in our own prison of suffering ...............
Old 15-12-2013, 03:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Based on my experience what we are yearning for is without knowledge. Without knowledge we are congruent to are true nature. Bliss. We can have knowledge but to be free from it is to realize its the creator of suffering. To taste our true nature dissolves the cond of knowledge having power over us. The idea of happiness having some kind of requirement. Our true nature based on my experience has no requirements. For this reason suffering can be the key to finally let go. In my experience its a happening. And then that happening the ideas dissolve. The ideas that were the chains to suffering. That being knowledge. What we think of it anyways. Knowledge has nothing to do with finding out true nature. Knowledge is like I said the chains to suffering.

So I'm trying to share my thoughts here based on my experience. And I'm not saying its how it is for others.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 15-12-2013, 03:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
In my understanding ,Knowledge is something we learn or experienced from others or ownselves , information that we learn from parent , school , society , education , culture etc ......and human live in this knowledge and becoming the knowledge itself ............so if we glued to our knowledge or even have faith in our knowledge , we will always in our own circle of knowledge and confusion will always be part of our culture . That is knowledge ........
In awakening to Buddhism , exploration on own emotion is realization not knowledge ........knowledge can just be a tiny part or even a factor of self realization but never the cause ........so if we planned our life , have goals , have faith in what is right and what should be wrong ......we will always in our own prison of suffering ...............

I see what your saying. Its beyond the mind.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 15-12-2013, 03:37 AM
Super Moderator
CSEe and Running,

I do appreciate your insights I guess I was just getting tripped up with the use of the word knowledge but I think I understand the point. That our views prejudices and opinions of life are imprinted on us through people and circumstances but those perceptions are flawed and we can only really trust our emotions to lead us in the right direction. I would agree.
Old 15-12-2013, 03:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
CSEe and Running,

I do appreciate your insights I guess I was just getting tripped up with the use of the word knowledge but I think I understand the point. That our views prejudices and opinions of life are imprinted on us through people and circumstances but those perceptions are flawed and we can only really trust our emotions to lead us in the right direction. I would agree.

What I mean to say is the idea of what we think having something to do with it. Being flawed is not stopping me. Nor being prejudice. Nor being this way or that way. Trusting or not trusting our emotions. The idea of those things having something to do with it is the problem in my experience. Releasing the emotional body was a gateway to my true nature. But the ideas that bound me were always there until they became over ridden. For example if you drank enough would those ideas go away. Temporarily right. But then worse would happen such as a hang over. Imagine drinking something but you never stop and never get hungover or dumb.The ideas would dissolve. Not entirely to be a walking zombie. But utterly intoxicated to a point that one is happy without requirements that were previously there. Whom ever or how ever I may be I'm intoxicated. No requirements. But happiness is still better with preferences. Such as being kind and etc. Its not solely from intoxication

I don't know how else to explain it other than to outline my experience and thoughts. Again I'm just sharing my experience.

Wherever I May Roam