Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I think there is like a group thing. I feel its a oneness thing. Perhaps with what we have become intertwined with. I also feel the heart is the key as he was talking about. Those things I can relate to. It takes a lot of effort to do as much research as he has I feel. I'm glad people do. Weather I can personally relate to it or not doesn't matter. Its interesting. I'm one for diversity. Its like spices on food. Makes things palatable.

I agree in regards to the oneness aspect running .. I would say at a point many self aspects can blend and retain a thought process and yet not knowing exactly where the point of knowings came from (as in which individual aspect acquired such a thought ) lol .

Something interesting I heard regarding physical mediumship which kinda illustrates what I have been speaking off where a collective projects thoughts into the physical realm ... How such thoughts end up being processed and expressed will be a blend of many energies filtered through one seeming voice ..

Interesting ..

x daz x
Old 02-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Exactly. Same energy, slightly different discarnate communities or Group Entities, some projecting more than one god icon at any given time. Like those in ancient Greece and Rome.

I agree .. interesting thread .. thanks for sharing your understandings .

x daz x
Old 02-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I agree in regards to the oneness aspect running .. I would say at a point many self aspects can blend and retain a thought process and yet not knowing exactly where the point of knowings came from (as in which individual aspect acquired such a thought ) lol .

Something interesting I heard regarding physical mediumship which kinda illustrates what I have been speaking off where a collective projects thoughts into the physical realm ... How such thoughts end up being processed and expressed will be a blend of many energies filtered through one seeming voice ..

Interesting ..

x daz x

In my experience it seems to come out of nothing. But there is a character whom transmits it. The character could be me or it could be some other identity. I wish I had lots of experience but I don't. It happens when it happens or if my backs against the wall. But it seems to always be as I explained in my experience.

What your explaining could very well be the same thing. With a little more thought and anaylization I think I see what your saying.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 02-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Working out regularly in the martial arts - I have an eclectic Jeet Kune Do toning and cardio workout that I do - does a number of things:

1. It releases stress reducing chemicals in the body called endorphins.

2. It produces a feeling a physical well being.

3. It helps one psychologically in being prepared for a physical engagement that cannot be avoided.

Those are all good reasons.

Agreed. It is also a stress buster. Deep breathing in a non-polluted environment is a traditional route to improve overall health.

Mind-Body-Spirit

One must cultivate all three for optimal health.

I have a tip for you...

Get yourself a meditation pyramid and use it every single day. Your health and mental clarity will improve. I had a wooden frame pyramid that I could sit under but it was lost during a move. I did a Net search and found a very good outfit for inexpensive meditation pyramids and am currently waiting for one to arrive. They are hand made by Benjamin Dean.

Namaste

Thanks for the tip!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 02-12-2013, 01:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I agree .. interesting thread .. thanks for sharing your understandings .

x daz x
You're most welcome.

Genuine Mentalists Explained was just revised and expanded.

In answering sincere questions about this in a British forum yesterday (spiritualforum.me.uk), I was subsequently banned for furthering the truth. So I took my responses and incorporated them into the article.

If that happens in here, let it be known that for those who have read my material and found it illuminating, that we part in good company.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Thanks for the tip!
You're welcome.

Hope to pick up my unassembled meditation pyramid from the post office today. I'll let you know how it works out.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Gracey

interesting read.

i watch david blaine as much as i can and he explains on his shows just how he does it. it comes down to faith (belief) in himself.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
interesting read.

i watch david blaine as much as i can and he explains on his shows just how he does it. it comes down to faith (belief) in himself.
We'll just have to "agree to disagree" with this issue. Many people have just as much faith as Blaine has and still can't do what he can do - with the help of his yellow-energy Group Entity.

By the way, I don't have one.

The online explanations of Blaine's feats - like those of Criss Angel - are nothing short of pathetic. Like the one from Tim Clark Magic how he uses hidden shoelaces to provide the illusion that his shoe was untied. If you actually slow down the speed of the real feat from Blaine you can see that one pair of shoelaces DID NOT IN FACT slide up his pant leg while another, formerly hidden pair, became visible!

It takes a fine eye to see through sleight of hand and misdirection, and it takes a great deal of experience to know when Group Entity telekinesis is afoot (pun intended).

That is why people like that make the big bucks as magicians and illusionists.

Cheers!
Old 03-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Gracey

Quote:
We'll just have to "agree to disagree" with this issue. Many people have just as much faith as Blaine has and still can't do what he can do - with the help of his yellow-energy Group Entity.

By the way, I don't have one.

The online explanations of Blaine's feats - like those of Criss Angel - are nothing short of pathetic. Like the one from Tim Clark Magic how he uses hidden shoelaces to provide the illusion that his shoe was untied. If you actually slow down the speed of the real feat from Blaine you can see that one pair of shoelaces DID NOT IN FACT slide up his pant leg while another, formerly hidden pair, became visible!

It takes a fine eye to see through sleight of hand and misdirection, and it takes a great deal of experience to know when Group Entity telekinesis is afoot (pun intended).

That is why people like that make the big bucks as magicians and illusionists.

Cheers!

I dont know about the online explanations, save yours. I just like to watch Blaine's shows. I have seen them all. He is truly amazing!!!

I have read your works and they make lots of sense to me. Thanks for sharing them here.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Experiencer

Hi Gracey,

Glad to be of service.

I also like to watch Blaine and Angel, and others like them, at least to satisfy my scientific curiosity. Criss Angel levitating an obviously unconscious Shaquille O'Neal over a house was truly astounding!

Om Shanti