Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-11-2010, 04:13 AM
Cherub T

I've just went through to see him and it was 4am. He was sitting upright eating! PHEW! I know he is probably still ill, but i don't know what i'd do at this time of the morning. I'm just wanting him to go peacefully when his time is right. I thought i felt his fur when i was in bed earlier, but it was maybe the puppy. lol. Your mind takes you weird places when stress kicks in. x
Old 04-11-2010, 04:27 AM
Master
YOu will grieve and are starting the grieving process now. The only advice after me loosing three cats in four months is to feel your emotions and know they will pass.
xoxo
Spiritlite.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:46 AM
Pathfinder
Awe Cherub.. My heart is with you and your bunny.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:30 AM
Cherub T

Thanks nova, I just feel so alone. There is no one to help me when the time comes. I just have to go with it and follow my instinct. It's bringing up other hurts from the past. I have been through so much recently. Im drained! x
Old 04-11-2010, 05:40 AM
Pathfinder
Well you will know we are here to help you through the whole process. You are never alone.. for even if we are not there in physical our spirits are with you.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Cherub T

He's still hanging on. I feel i need someone to talk to but everyone is busy. I feel like i'm being a pain, but i'm hurting so much. He's had a big drink of water and more greens. I know it's enevitable. It's just making me feel so lonely as there is no one to comfort me. It's bringing up all the lost feelings about losing my dad 10 years ago. I want to do as much as i can for him, I want him to go peacefully in the house. i can't bear to be in a vets crying and leaving alone without him. x
Old 04-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Master
You are to know that soul consciousness of animals such as these pass on very quickly and efficiently, often prior to the physical body actually ceasing to function. This is to say that they have the ability for their soul energy to slip out of their physicality before any significant suffering is felt. Such animals also have their own Doorkeepers and spirit guides, in the same animal species, and who come to collect them at their time of passing. This is something you should understand. This process is the same for all animal species, pets or otherwise. -Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Cherub T

Thanks Sparrow, I took the puppy for a walk and was crying in the rain thinking about wether or not i should take him to the vets as i don't want him to suffer. I thought that i'll have to get courage from somewhere to do it, but deep sown i really don't want this. I want him to be with Starskey (other bun) as long as possible. I came back in and he was sitting up eating a carrot.

I never knew that the animals have guides. Can you tell me anymore? Today on my walk i came across an area and it's called the "Binks" I though about rabbits when they "binky" and perhaps this is a nice resting place.

Cherub x
Old 04-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Master
Indeed - Why would only humans have guides?

:o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o)

Those who assume this do so from their own ascended sense of ego and self-importance. Just because other animals do not express their spiritual identities in the same egotistical manner as humankind, is not then to say they must be less spiritual or less intelligent. Wild animals are actually more attuned to their spiritual identity than humans because they are not hindered by their emotional and mental attachments. They also have a stronger attunement with mother Earth. Now who is the primitive species…

But upon the matter of guides, every life form upon any dimension have their own spirit ancestry, soul group and thereafter, soul journey companions. Whereas yours will appear to you in the form you feel comfortable with, those of your pets and other animals will similarly appear before them as dogs, cats, rabbits and so on.
Even things such as bugs have spirit guides. They may not use the same labels for them as you do yours, but they function within the same principle role. This is the same across the whole expanse of the multi-verse.

In the spirit world, such animals can be observed to have much similar personalities than humans do. You will find they have a wonderful sense of humour, playfulness and distinct wisdom spanning millions of years of universal experience. Communicating with them in the spirit world is an exhilarating experience, as you will see for yourself on your return. -Sparrow

:o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o):o)

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-11-2010, 05:34 PM
sweetdisposition

I'm sorry to hear about your bunny being unwell, Cherub. I lost my beloved cat in April just before his 13th birthday. Losing him was extremely difficult but I have comfort in picturing him in heaven, in warmth with endless amounts of food and milk! Now when I think of him, I'm sad because he was truly a very special friend to me, but I'm happy because I feel he's at peace now. He had had a few health problems in his life and, in a way, I was pleased he went when he did - I feel he had suffered long enough, and now I know he is illness-free. Spend as much time with your bunny as you can, keep him comfortable and like other's have said, let him know it's Okay for him to go when the time is right. Give him plenty of love :)