Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-01-2013, 11:43 PM
violetlines

Do spirit guides know the future?

I've only just recently tried to get in touch with my spirit guides. I am finding it quite challenging. I can hear them say words and some phrases to me but I can't really hear them that clearly yet. I've tried mediating but I'm not the best meditator, I always ask them to visit me in my dreams but they never do (not that I've noticed). I've tried asking them if they can give me any physical proof they're here but they don't :( But whatever, I'm a beginner.

Anyway, I was just wondering if they can predict the future because I looked it up and apparently they can't accurately predict the future. But what are your experiences of it? I asked how long will I be unemployed for and they said 2 months. I asked them will I ever see my crush again and they said a definite no. But how do they know that if they can't predict the future?

Sorry if I sound like such a noob...
Old 13-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Experiencer
Hey there! Keep trying with your guides :) I started off with writing to them that might help you...

As for the 'Can guides predict the future', really... no. At that specific moment and time, yes it's accurate. However, turning left instead of right can change that future. It's all probable. However, in my opinoin, whenever predict the future I insist that it's only a possiblity. It's not set in stone.

Hope this helped :)
Old 14-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Quagmire

The future is a myriad of possibilities just waiting to be painted and how do you describe a painting that is not yet painted? It is like predicting the order in which the ants will come out of an anthill. When observing the flow of the anthill the closer to the present one tries to predict it the more accurate one will be, yet it will still be influenced by circumstances like weather.
Old 14-01-2013, 06:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetlines
I've tried asking them if they can give me any physical proof they're here but they don't :( But whatever, I'm a beginner.
One thing that worked for me as "proof": I got quiet and asked them to give me a symbol. Something unusual, that I couldn't expect to see on any normal day, but that they would show me within the next 24 hours.

The first time I did that, I saw the symbol they gave--a double rainbow--within an hour. I just happened to get the urge to look out my front window, and there was a hippie van parked across the street. It had a mural painted on the side that featured a double rainbow. I'd never seen the van before, and have never seen it again, but there it was.

Since then, it's become sort of a game. I'll ask them for a symbol, they'll give me one, and no matter how weird or offbeat it is, I see it before the day is through.

The time before last, I heard the words "blue owl" clearly in my head, and also saw an image of a deep blue ceramic owl figurine. The owl showed up--looking very much like the figurine--as a tattoo on a store clerk's forearm three hours later. And the clerk, who I'd never seen before, had just transferred from another store and it was her first day at that location.

And the last time, just before Christmas--that one was just plain silly. I heard the words "Bad Santa," and immediately thought of the movie--only to be told "No." Walking down to the supermarket near my house a few hours later, a schizophrenic guy rode past on a bike, shouting word-salad laced with obscenities. He had a full gray beard, was wearing a Santa hat, and his bike was decked out with Christmas decorations.

The cool thing about this game we play is that it has gradually strengthened our contact. I'm now much more aware of when my guides are telling me things because I know what their communications "feel" like and what forms the are most likely to use.

Their communications with me tend to be short. Personally, I don't get long discussions of anything. I hear sentences in my head that are almost never more than five or six words long, or I get mental images, or I get what feels like the energetic equivalent of tap on the shoulder or poke in the ribs . They aren't so much professors imparting wisdom to me as they are spectators to my life shouting advice and encouragement from the stands. They will, however, nudge me toward books, online articles, or video lectures here in meatspace that give me the spiritual knowledge I need as I need it.

Quote:
Anyway, I was just wondering if they can predict the future because I looked it up and apparently they can't accurately predict the future. But what are your experiences of it? I asked how long will I be unemployed for and they said 2 months. I asked them will I ever see my crush again and they said a definite no. But how do they know that if they can't predict the future?
Mine almost never predict he future, and they will withhold information if it will interfere with my learning from this embodied experience.

They will occasionally tell me things I don't know; when a cat of mine went missing they were adamant that she was alive and now living with someone else. But since I apparently have things I am supposed to learn from the experience of her disappearing, they would not say where. And they also refuse to give me a definitive answer on whether I will see her again, or get her back.

Now, it's likely that there is simply no answer they can give me because that event may or may not happen. Depending on the decisions I make, it could--but then again it might not.

But it's also possible that it's destined to happen but they simply won't tell me because it would ruin the surprise and take some of the "fun" out of the game. It would be giving away too much. They were able to give me comfort by telling me my cat's safe and alive, but for whatever reason I still have to wait for the outcome to unfold. To give me the answer would be to deprive me of a lesson I wanted to learn here, and they won't do that.

I do occasionally get answers about future events, but not on anything too far in the future (more than a couple of months), or with too many variables in play, or that I need to experience on my own in order to learn what I came here to learn.
Old 14-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Master

There's a slight yes and a no to this -which doesn't help at all but I would suggest that they do know intimately what is going to happen, they tell us one subset of options and then we change the parameters - but they knew that would happen.

So, we are presented with the options as things stand, and sometimes that runs through as the free will follows such path.

Other times, we go a different tack and that changes the outcome.

I avoid future questions by and large per Wandering Star's post which resonates with me.
Old 14-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Master
Ditto what he and others said. When my son was able to talk to his guides, he would ask for future events. The guides would say the future is not set in stone, there are many variables. One time he wanted to know if he would win karate tournament trophies on a particular day and the answer was most likely, 75% chance. And when he asked the same question about his sister, he got a 50% chance, lol. He ended up earning 3 trophies, and his sister 1.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:21 AM.
Old 14-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Ciqala

My answer is Yes. They see in a vast all encompassing primordial understanding, where they exist everywhere at once, they know what the future divine will is, your set plans, but there is human will that can change the pathway. They still can see all truths and all paradox and all pathways that are possible... real truth includes all possibilities...
if not were true then there would be no such thing as divine interventions...
What we have to understand is that when it comes to our perception of the future, it is always ever-changing, thus what we foresee one second will be different the next. Your spirit guide however, will be able to see the ever changing tides in a non humanistic view, thus it is easier for them to see all truths. The future is paradox. And the future has already happened.
Old 15-01-2013, 12:09 AM
BlueOwl

I feel they can do to a certain degree. They will be able to see the path we are on and if we are heading towards certain events that have not happened yet and they will be able to monitor and see our progress and be able to at least have a good idea if certain things will happen in our future based on where we are on that path. Of couse it is possible to stray away from certain events looking likely to happen and they will see this progress and at least give as someone said in the thread a % chance of if certain future events would take place depending on how we are moving on that path where we could either be heading towards or moving away from the supposed events due to take place and of course if moving away from the events that we were orginally heading towards can create a new path and new possible future events. Maybe.

I have heard my guide talking about certain things although not directly to me and I would then expeirence the event they were talking about a few days later which I was not expecting to happen at all.
Old 15-01-2013, 12:16 AM
Gracey

My view is in the minority. i say they can, just as we can. i do think everything is written in stone and free will is an illusion that serves our egos.

if you want to know, ask them in a way you know you will be open to receiving an answer.
edit: be specific too.
Old 15-01-2013, 04:01 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
My answer is Yes. They see in a vast all encompassing primordial understanding, where they exist everywhere at once, they know what the future divine will is, your set plans, but there is human will that can change the pathway. They still can see all truths and all paradox and all pathways that are possible... real truth includes all possibilities...
if not were true then there would be no such thing as divine interventions...
What we have to understand is that when it comes to our perception of the future, it is always ever-changing, thus what we foresee one second will be different the next. Your spirit guide however, will be able to see the ever changing tides in a non humanistic view, thus it is easier for them to see all truths. The future is paradox. And the future has already happened.

Good post.....I agree.....