Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-12-2013, 09:39 PM
winterglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupava
The idea of sacred knowledge etc,I feel as if I should never share the content of what I see in the spirit world,and many many other things.im becoming sort of mute,what do you think?

exactly! i love to share, probably too much, but i feel that i have been locked in a chasm. I have been hearing voices 3-4 years now. Before that i was bubbly vibrant and full of love. Now i find it hard to explain anything that happens to me, and its like its done on purpose, but because of this i feel dumb and i cant stand that. I just want to be great at sharing information of my mind like i use to be able too
Old 12-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupava
The idea of sacred knowledge etc,I feel as if I should never share the content of what I see in the spirit world,and many many other things.im becoming sort of mute,what do you think?

Kupava - Being truthful is not the same as having discretion and keeping some things private. I feel we all have the right to our own personal secrets. Secrets may be things that others ask you to keep in confidence or they may be one’s own way of protecting him or herself from judgment and consequences one wishes to avoid. Personally, I have been an open book at certain times in my life and all it did was get me in trouble. Now I protect my privacy.

As far as sharing what you’ve seen in the spirit world, again, I feel you have to pick and choose carefully who to reveal that kind of knowledge to. In some groups of people such wisdom will be received with open arms, but other groups or individuals may not be so receptive. Intuition helps a lot when it comes to knowing who to share any kind of information with. Being discreet and protective of self does not make you any less spiritual.

Blackraven
Old 12-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Hermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinayaka
In some faiths it's very traditional. "Sacred is secret, and secret is sacred."

In my version of Hinduism, we're taught not to speak of mystical experiences except to the Guru, one on one.

So I agree, unless there is some real purpose to it like actually helping someone... but just to share for sharing's sake.. nah

You must introduce me to your guru :) I am in need of one
Old 13-12-2013, 01:58 AM
BeautifulUniverse

I find that if Spirit wants it shared, I am able to speak it, if not, there is a block on my words, or I am given a direct command to not say the words as they may impede some ones growth in some way.

Make sense?
Old 13-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Administrator
Hello

This is where I feel learning to listen with the gut and not the brain comes into perfect play. That inner knowing that is there in what one can and should share and what one should keep silent to. Not all that is shared can lead one to a good place in life. I know that one first hand from experience that the so called "autonomous hot lines" at times are not so. That is not a bad thing I am all for open lines of communications.

There are times when I see something and it later comes to pass and I have had to learn I can not change the event from coming, but I have seen it for a reason. I am there to assist after it happens. I am prepared for what is coming on a deeper level. I can then step out of some of the emotions there for a time and act.

I always dip me toes in the pool before I jump in.....not that the cold of the water will stop me going in. More its a knowing what to expect.

Lynn
Old 13-12-2013, 03:26 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes
You must introduce me to your guru :) I am in need of one

Guru comes when you're ready, but by all means look around. (although I never did)