Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-01-2013, 05:18 AM
mallie

I don't think any of our guides or angels can know our future because we can alter it at any time by our actions and words - I think when guides and angels look at our future they see many choices we can make and I think depending on your energy and thoughts at the time will determine to a great degree of where you are going in life
Old 15-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
My answer is Yes. They see in a vast all encompassing primordial understanding, where they exist everywhere at once, they know what the future divine will is, your set plans, but there is human will that can change the pathway. They still can see all truths and all paradox and all pathways that are possible... real truth includes all possibilities...
if not were true then there would be no such thing as divine interventions...
What we have to understand is that when it comes to our perception of the future, it is always ever-changing, thus what we foresee one second will be different the next. Your spirit guide however, will be able to see the ever changing tides in a non humanistic view, thus it is easier for them to see all truths. The future is paradox. And the future has already happened.

You said it better than me!

Moreover, angels and guides are outside time.

I would also say that whilst they can see the series of choices we will make, they will not interfere with free will and so present the information based on the now, rather than presenting us with a series of options and outcomes. That would not give us control as others have their free will as well, but we can see how things evolve based on free will.
Old 15-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Moreover, angels and guides are outside time.

I know neither of my guides would ever state such a thing. They would simply say that they exist within a different understanding of reality. Time is an internal process, a way for you to cope with what is. Reliving what once were and exploring what might come to be. The thing is when one lives in the moment of the present then there exist no time.
Old 16-01-2013, 11:16 PM
violetlines

Thanks for all the opinions it was really interesting reading through them all.

@Wandering_Star That sounds like a great idea and experience I will definitely do that.

I know the future is not set in stone, anything can happen. But why do some 'tarot card readers' tell you 'the future' (even though I don't believe them). Also do you think the psychic predictions my spirit guides won't happen becaise I can't hear them properly?
Old 17-01-2013, 05:32 AM
mouseyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by violetlines
I've only just recently tried to get in touch with my spirit guides. I am finding it quite challenging. I can hear them say words and some phrases to me but I can't really hear them that clearly yet. I've tried mediating but I'm not the best meditator, I always ask them to visit me in my dreams but they never do (not that I've noticed). I've tried asking them if they can give me any physical proof they're here but they don't :( But whatever, I'm a beginner.

Anyway, I was just wondering if they can predict the future because I looked it up and apparently they can't accurately predict the future. But what are your experiences of it? I asked how long will I be unemployed for and they said 2 months. I asked them will I ever see my crush again and they said a definite no. But how do they know that if they can't predict the future?

Sorry if I sound like such a noob...

Mine can, my guide is the god apollo hes the god of alot of things including prophecy which means he can predict the future.I have trouble speaking to him though im still working on it.Im pretty sure any guide can though.

Last edited by mouseyface : 17-01-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Old 17-01-2013, 06:22 AM
Envolucris

I was two seconds away from replying to this thread when I decided to take a detour to Facebook. (Oh, social networking, leave me be!) The top post was: "Who else lives 47 seconds in the future...?"

That was immediately followed by my shuffled playlist of 13,000 tunes throwing a song at me that starts with a sample saying: "Are you real, or some strange angel?"*

I believe 'spirit guides' are only as capable of knowing future events as the individual communing with them. I once asked my 'tutelary' (for want of a better personal term) how it could so accurately relay details of the future. Its pithy response was, "I only know what you know."

"A strange, timeless place. Crystal pools, with countless little stars."*

I'm open to other ideas, but as of now it's my firm understanding that 'spirit guides' and 'guardian angels' are simply manifestations of ourselves—what I've seen some call the "higher self". They're not the consciousness you're most aware of experiencing, but the vast and mysterious unconscious landscape within yourself that is the gateway to a boundless network of potentially infinite information, including past and future events. Your self-guide can be regarded as the interface between your conscious awareness and the nebulous ocean of knowledge that exists between all life.

"These pools are doorways from your world to all worlds."*

To those struggling to find their 'spirit guides,' consider this: To know yourself is to know your guide and everything else. The same invariably applies to all other facets of life.

*(DJ Food - The Sky At Night)
Old 17-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Master

Quote:
I know neither of my guides would ever state such a thing. They would simply say that they exist within a different understanding of reality. Time is an internal process, a way for you to cope with what is. Reliving what once were and exploring what might come to be. The thing is when one lives in the moment of the present then there exist no time.

Another statement more accurately, thank you .

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:21 AM.
Old 17-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Another statement more accurately, thank you.

At least just a different reflection of what is for people to ponder on if they wish. I know my perception these days are so strange that I am finally starting to understand the point of view that there exist no past nor any future there is only that which is the present - the rest is simply just made up and therefore it can be changed. Change your perception, change your reality.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:21 AM.