Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Jolandie

Someone is staring at me

When I woke up this morning I saw an apparition. I was in stages of waking.

The first time I opened my eyes I saw a woman standing watching me. So I closed my eyes and opened them again because I thought I'm going insane. But after I was fully awake I still felt a presence.

I felt as if my hart was full and like someone was watching me. Throughout the whole day I've felt this on and off.

The woman looked transparent like.

Could this be a guide or a spirit trying to get my attention?

Love, peace and happiness.

Me
Old 28-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Guide
Hmm. Well can't say for sure but I'm going towards a spirit. But it
depends on how you feel. If you feel scared of this being I doubt it's a
guide. I don't think a guide would do something that would scare you like that.

When a guide is around you you would mostly likely feel comfort and a sense of familiarity.
Old 28-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Jolandie

I don't think I was. scared. I felt quite comfortable with a warm feeling. like happy thoughts being remembered.
Old 28-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Raineco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolandie
The woman looked transparent like.

Could this be a guide or a spirit trying to get my attention?

Love, peace and happiness.

Me

At the very least she is trying to get your attention. Maybe approach her cautiously but with some trust and curiosity- like you would a new neighbor- when you have some boundaries up but you're hospitable, giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm just going into this out of curiosity, so maybe someone can chime in, cuz it sounds like Jolandie doesn't have a lot of experience with this so she might be curious too - but I think the transparent figure you saw - assuming it lasts a few seconds, or long enough to get a good look - is made of ectoplasm, a real substance that's part of the etheric body and mediums/psychics have more of it. It's involved in the "21 grams" it's said the body loses upon death, when the spirit leaves.

When I see apparitions they are so fast it's not even a split second. I've read this has to do with their very high frequencies- so this is some kind of manifestation that doesn't involve ectoplasm, as the spiritualists describe it it's a "more highly refined" something-or-other. What's weird is I see them in SO much detail and I can usually remember it- the clothes, how tall they were, colors, it's almost in high-def. Those are 'apparitions' which means I see them on the outside. I see/receive images in my mind's eye that are clairvoyant images- the only difference is they're in my mind's eye - but they are also extremely quick and full of details I can usually remember.

So I'm guessing my receiving those has to do with my being receptive, my own frequencies. Whereas an apparition that lasts longer or is made of ectoplasm, the spirit is working very hard to manifest for someone they think couldn't otherwise perceive them, trying to do something to get noticed by you regardless of your own frequencies or belief system.

That's my theorizing thus far anyway... don't mean to pick on Jolandie, it just seemed like a good post to bring up these technical aspects... would love to hear how others understand this.
Old 28-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Jolandie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineco
At the very least she is trying to get your attention. Maybe approach her cautiously but with some trust and curiosity- like you would a new neighbor- when you have some boundaries up but you're hospitable, giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm just going into this out of curiosity, so maybe someone can chime in, cuz it sounds like Jolandie doesn't have a lot of experience with this so she might be curious too - but I think the transparent figure you saw - assuming it lasts a few seconds, or long enough to get a good look - is made of ectoplasm, a real substance that's part of the etheric body and mediums/psychics have more of it. It's involved in the "21 grams" it's said the body loses upon death, when the spirit leaves.

When I see apparitions they are so fast it's not even a split second. I've read this has to do with their very high frequencies- so this is some kind of manifestation that doesn't involve ectoplasm, as the spiritualists describe it it's a "more highly refined" something-or-other. What's weird is I see them in SO much detail and I can usually remember it- the clothes, how tall they were, colors, it's almost in high-def. Those are 'apparitions' which means I see them on the outside. I see/receive images in my mind's eye that are clairvoyant images- the only difference is they're in my mind's eye - but they are also extremely quick and full of details I can usually remember.

So I'm guessing my receiving those has to do with my being receptive, my own frequencies. Whereas an apparition that lasts longer or is made of ectoplasm, the spirit is working very hard to manifest for someone they think couldn't otherwise perceive them, trying to do something to get noticed by you regardless of your own frequencies or belief system.

That's my theorizing thus far anyway... don't mean to pick on Jolandie, it just seemed like a good post to bring up
these technical aspects... would love to hear how others understand this.

It's cool Raineco. I don't have a lot of experience, you are right. Thanks for the insight.

Just to clarify this seeing of the woman happened literally in a blink of an eye.
And I've been hearing stuff too. My name whispered, words that make no sense to my current thought.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:06 PM
Knower

I've had the same for years but then with bad spirits (flashing lights, they implanted paranoid thoughts in me, constant staring at me and bothering me in my dreams) i've had these several 'bad spirits' around me all day and night (i prefer calling them lost spirits by the way) and it became to an frightening stage at one point!

But nice to hear that this was a 'good spirit' around you! Did it happen more frequently?
Old 05-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Shang Li

They can't hurt you if you don't let them. Like what was said previously... simply approach the being in a friendly manner and see what's up! :)
Old 08-01-2013, 06:56 AM
deepti

Hi,
its your perception nothing like that don't think like if you will think like that than you will be in trouble.
Old 16-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Jolandie

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-estca
Did it happen more frequently?

No just the once! Perhaps I scared her! lol. Hasn't happened again. I do tend to block out things I shouldn't. Working on that though.