Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-06-2011, 07:30 PM
mac

Jeff4freedom

So, here on the physical plane we are bound by the Law of Gravity....is the soul bound by this Law?

Yes - ask a soul to levitate an object without gravity acting on it..... But the soul/spirit itself is not physical hence it isn't affected by gravity. It can not, however, do something in the physical which negates gravity or transcends a physical law. Hence it is as constrained as we are.
We are bound by a Law where Radiation will damage us.... will it damage Spirit? same reasoning as in my last sentence........ AND We are bound by a Law that says in order for the Life of a body to go on and evolve through that body, it must be attached through the "silver cord" to the Soul.
Does the soul need to be connected to the body to exist? NO

And what point are you making by saying that? Had you said the obverse, that a body has to have an animating spirit to survive, then you'd be right. But just because one thing is the case doesn't also make the opposite true....

You said, "Further misinterpreting of observations, perhaps suggesting that one needs to listen as well as observe? I repeat, the severing of this cord signifies the ending of the association of body and animating spirit - corporeal death. A child comes into being only because a spirit-form animates her/him. The age of the embryo/foetus/child is of no relevance. Without an animating spirit to continue the process, the fertilised egg can not develop much beyond the fusion of its component parts, who are themselves animated by the spirit-forms who animate each parent. Beyond a certain point the new animating spirit takes charge of the now-developing embryo" Yes, this is exactly what I said, possibly you are the one not hearing.

Ah but you didn't and I read very carefully although your long piece didn't help me any. Perhaps you thought it, perhaps you intended to say it, but you actually didn't say what I said.

Have you ever had an arrangement of Flowers?
Buds can open, and flower.... the flowers do not die instantly upon cutting. Physical processes can occur without the animating Spirit.... but simply not for long.
You have now moved away from what you suggested earlier.....
When I saw the severed lack of a cord in the child, the child died..... What's a "severed lack of a cord"? When I saw the cord severed in old folks, soon they died. naturally.... I do get my info from experience and observation....... AND I'd prefer it to hearsay and conclusions others make upon reading the words of someone else.
Yes it's a great premise when one has all the details in one's grasp.....

Until you get your information from your experience Mac, I really don't give it a lot of validity.

I know others of a similar persuasion to yourself, those who feel their personal experience automatically aces anyone else's challenge or explanation. I'm thankful that I don't have any such constraints on my learning or understanding. But, then, I rarely speak about my own experience so you can't judge from them, Jeff.

I leave anyone to judge my words based on their worth or otherwise.
Old 14-06-2011, 07:31 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebelee
and thank you to all that made me smile, i hope you know who you all are.

I think i'll leave this thread be now, im not in the right frame of mind to read or discuss no souls in babies

Peace to all xx

I totally understand and feel continued discussion of any such topic would be better elsewhere.

I too am now withdrawing.
Old 15-06-2011, 01:39 AM
Experiencer
Somehow Mac I think you are having some discussion with someone else who I am not seeing in this discussion. You keep repeating my points as if contradicting them... However a soul is NOT bound by the Law of Gravity..... or any other Physical Law, that's just foolish.....

"Just because one thing is the case, doesn't also make the opposite true. "

So, just because the Body is bound by physical Laws, does not mean the Soul is... My point exactly.... You are the one who said otherwise...That was why I made the point"Ah but you didn't and I read very carefully although your long piece didn't help me any. Perhaps you thought it, perhaps you intended to say it, but you actually didn't say what I said."

You better look again, the whole point is, and I said it numerous times that without the attachment of the cord, the life of the physical ...dies....
ARE WE HAVING THE SAME DISCUSSION HERE ? You seem to be missing everything I have said.

Lack of a cord...severed cord, implies the cord is not connected..... Hence...no life....hence the point I've been making and you seem to agree and disagree with at the same time...

Like I say, folks who have no experience in a certain topic...save some reading from someone who may or may not have experience with that topic....... don't really add much to the evolution of a thought, especially when clung to.

I think withdrawing from a topic one has no intention of learning from, and no ability to add anything useful...is a good choice.
Old 15-06-2011, 01:55 AM
rainbowcrow

Gosh Jeff! And still no apology to bebelee for your insensitivity? Hopefully you can find some scrap of love within all your wisdom to give to a beautiful soul who has suffered a heart wrenching loss

Bless you bebelee
Old 15-06-2011, 03:16 AM
Experiencer
There was no insensitivity.... there was no negative intention...there was truth. Protecting someone from Truth, never served a single soul.
Old 15-06-2011, 05:55 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff4freedom
Somehow Mac I think you are having some discussion with someone else who I am not seeing in this discussion. You keep repeating my points as if contradicting them... However a soul is NOT bound by the Law of Gravity..... or any other Physical Law, that's just foolish.....

"Just because one thing is the case, doesn't also make the opposite true. "

So, just because the Body is bound by physical Laws, does not mean the Soul is... My point exactly.... You are the one who said otherwise...That was why I made the point"Ah but you didn't and I read very carefully although your long piece didn't help me any. Perhaps you thought it, perhaps you intended to say it, but you actually didn't say what I said."

You better look again, the whole point is, and I said it numerous times that without the attachment of the cord, the life of the physical ...dies....
ARE WE HAVING THE SAME DISCUSSION HERE ? You seem to be missing everything I have said.

Lack of a cord...severed cord, implies the cord is not connected..... Hence...no life....hence the point I've been making and you seem to agree and disagree with at the same time...

Like I say, folks who have no experience in a certain topic...save some reading from someone who may or may not have experience with that topic....... don't really add much to the evolution of a thought, especially when clung to.

I think withdrawing from a topic one has no intention of learning from, and no ability to add anything useful...is a good choice.

withdrawn.......
Old 15-06-2011, 06:06 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff4freedom
There was no insensitivity.... there was no negative intention...there was truth. Protecting someone from Truth, never served a single soul.

remote, unfeeling, uncaring, without compassion
Old 15-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Master
STOPPPPPPPPPP !!!...........................................

Hey guys...please can you take this discussion elsewhere? Go start another thread please. Let's find a little decorum, compassion and sensitivity for bebelee??!!! She didn't ask for these explanations, so stop it now please. Its enough that she's trying to cope with the loss of her child...she certainly doesn't need to read this stuff right now.

She wants to know if anyone here is able to pick up on her baby's spirit is all.

I am apologising for members insensitivity bebelee