Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 25-01-2011, 11:55 PM
dhaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
You ever driven down the street and had one after the other street light go out as you move? Now that's eerie!!!

Yes. It is eerie...yet cool at the same time. I've also had them come on sequentially, as I move under them.
Old 28-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Is this normal for a lightbulb or not? I'm willing to accept it is, but just curious.

When I turned on my landing light earlier it was very pink and I thought it was about to pack it in and go out completely but it didn't, it stayed at a very dim level. Later in the evening I noticed it had brightened to its normal level (it's a high watt bulb, not one of those low energy ones) but it had taken well over an hour to do so.

Is this normal behaviour for a bulb even if its on its way out? I'm wondering because I'm omitting a lot of energy myself right now with buzzing ears, visions and whatnot, and wondered if I am having an affect on it. It may be a coincidence again but my kitchen light has practically died and is flashing on and off manically and has been since last Monday (it's one of those long ones).

I don't know much about bulbs but all this is a bit strange..

P.S I have to add, this is the first time I have noticed this and I've had the same bulb in for well over a year.
I might try my 2 cents and help you.
from where you live you most likely use a 240 volt system to light your incandescent light. I have heard of people making globes glow as a combined effort like in a connected group of people holding hands.

Often things like this unusual stuff can happen if say there is corrosion in the connections of your light. slight movement by wind or whatever on your lights fitting can alter the connection and the amount of power your lamp can receive.

another thing that makes lights dim is this. light dimmers on their way out they do that.

The biggest culprit is having appliances that use a lot of power on the same phase as your light circuit. Air conditioners are notorious for dimming lights when the compressor unit starts, also motors and pool pumps. Really things that rapidly use a lot of power can do that particularly if used at the same time.

If you get it often call an electrician just to check your circuits that tere is no unnecessary overloading on them.

I would be more inclined to be looking at the physical world first as it usually is a sign of something wrong with yor appliances lights or wiring.

hope that helps.
Old 28-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for those tips Lightworker I'll definitely bear them in mind! I don't know a lot about electrics so very useful.