Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 13-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Enya

Oh yeah, old wise teachers...
Old 19-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Master
trees thank you for the lovely words of wisdom

I don't want to "soil" this thread, but I kind of want to mention that this Summer I noticed many trees in my surrounding neighborhoods seemed sick. like their leaves were all damaged.. and I was thinking about the poor trees having so much concrete wrapped around them.. I was thinking that the trees are in a bit of a damaged, sad state much like much of the world.. (but then of course trees further in the wild must not all have similar affects right) So many beautiful trees dwell amidst us and who of us random city folk take care of them.. who talks to the trees and tells them it will be okay? who cares if the trees are okay? well obviously the dear people of this thread.. but who else.. how many people ignore trees entirely all the time? Trees don't complain. They don't spitefully deprive us of oxygen just because we neglect or purposely hurt them.. I guess they don't even expect to be cared for by us huh?

Standing like sentinels seeking to sustain us with their presence
They ask not for our assistance or that of our repentance
In their permanent stance of exaltation
Their branches reach for the sky
their growth knows no limitation
and only their best friend God knows why
New leaves conceived
They hold on tight
so green and bright
in Spring and Summer
but then comes the bummer
The leaves fall in Autumn
The ground stood there and caught em
they just let go
or did the tree really throw
them into the wind
to be carried away
say I'm sorry but you can't stay
You are a part of me and I loved you
but now it's time for you to shoo
return to the Earth
One that gave you birth
I need you no longer
for now I'll be stronger
I've set you free like you've done to me
a lesson learned from Saturn
if you look for the pattern
You'll see that we both have rings
and now it's time for new beginnings

well the beginning of that poem just came to my head so I decided to elaborate on it

Last edited by Sapphirez : 19-01-2012 at 01:53 PM.