Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Guide

Experienced Something I cannot explain

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this particular forum.

I had a very strange/interesting experience and I thought it would be good to get some insight on this.

To make a long story short, I was at a friend's house on Saturday night and I decided I was going to do some sketching/drawing.

About five minutes into my drawing, my hand literally started drawing frantically. It was as if something else was guiding my hand. I was seriously in awe and had no idea what to make of it. It didn't seem to be drawing anything in particular. After about 3 minutes or so of this happening, I put the pencil down and then picked it up again and it started happening again. Overall, it was happening for about a half hour or so.

My whole mind and body felt exhausted after all of this.

Surprisingly, no one else knew what was going on because my friends that were there were all engaged in conversation and weren't paying much attention to me.

I guess my question is if I could have possibly been channeling something and not have known it?

Any of your thoughts are welcome! This was a pretty mind blowing experience to say the least!
Old 30-01-2018, 04:41 AM
Master

Yes you were definately channeling. Its called "automatic writing". Maybe you have a natural gift of automatic writing..... You should try to do this more often and see what happens
Old 30-01-2018, 07:30 AM
Master
Hi,

yes the explanation that you were channeling is the most reasonable to me.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Guide

Wow, thanks for your insight! This is all so interesting to me. I’m going to look more into automatic writing and try my hand at it again. No pun intended.

Any more info you may have on this is certainly welcomed!
Old 18-02-2018, 05:49 AM
Knower

To the co-ownership of such things is not a gift at all and you will not get any happiness and spirituality from it. All these contacts, an automatic letter .. This is an experience from our past incarnations. What's good is that someone takes your body temporarily and begins to command them and how to force you to do something with the Marianette. The next step may be that he forces you to take a pistol or a rifle to come to a crowded place and open fire on defenseless people .. And when you come to your senses .. He will laugh and mock you in every way . It seems incredible .. But great The nature of such events is due to the temporary insanity of people. Because someone started to command their body. This is called the devil's state. A contact with the lower astral world, contact with spirits and devils .. So people are gradually losing their mind. Therefore, in every possible way resist it. Never did contact with the lower astral make people happy. If you become someone's marianeka .. That will only lead to suffering.
Old 23-02-2018, 07:08 AM
Seeker

I can't tell you for sure what it is, of course.

One thought is maybe an entity is getting the feel of working with you. It might get progressively better control. Maybe if you stay at it something meaningful will be drawn by the entity.
Old 21-03-2018, 02:14 AM
Pathfinder
Could you comment on the content of the message you wrote or drew? Do you feel positive or negative looking at it? How did you feel as you were creating it?
Old 22-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Knower

Whatever it is, if you want to know what you are doing is good or bad, keep this in mind: Nobody can tell you if it's good or bad, because by natural law only energies or entities that match your own energy can interact with you. How you are feeling when you are channeling is of course a good indicator. But even more so, how do you feel when you are not channeling? How do you feel in daily life? What is your standard mindset, your view of life? Is it rooted in survival and drama, or joy and connection? Even protective charms or asking for protection is going the hard way about it: Every entity, whether you view it as light or dark, knows it can not defy the law of the universe. As soon as you turn on the light, darkness runs the other way. If you feel happy or peaceful, it's alright.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclynt
... It didn't seem to be drawing anything in particular. ...

So far, it is inconclusive. I haven't heard yet of anybody to have started channeling with writing or drawing gibberish.

A spirit / entity / whatever ... uploads a block of meaningful data into your brain, then you convert it into something meaningful, more or less tainted by your beliefs, and abilities.

There could be other, more physical, explanations.

Take care!
Old 28-07-2018, 04:32 AM
Seeker
Hi Jaclynt
I know something like that you experienced is called automatic writing.
I personally think it was an disincarnated spirit from the outer rim. one who somehow has a need of interacting with the living.
Have you ever tried to ask the spirit to "auto draw" with you, something from its realm. Like whats its like where it comes from ?
I might take you closer to if it is wise to explore this ability or not :)
Love and Blessings