Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Wisa'ka

Bigfoot and the like, supernatural beings ?

Many people around the world claim to have seen these large hairy human-like creatures, but one has never been captured, nor have any dead ones been found. some American Indians as well as other people around the world say these creatures are supernatural and can shift shape. Some who have attempted to kill them claim they cannot be killed.

Anyone else have a take on these creatures ?

Old 08-09-2012, 01:31 PM
Amethyst

Hi Wisa'ka

Spirit Guide Sparrow has a take on them:

Did Humans Evolve From Apes Or Aliens?

Link: http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/aliens.html

The human genetic code evolved from the native evolution of planet Earth, but many tribes became exceedingly diversified after intervention from small pockets of visitors.

One of the oldest tribes is what is now known as the sasquatch, or Bigfoot, which have evolved beyond present societies ability to understand or perceive.

Ironically modern man arrogantly presumes the sasquatch to be of primitive ape-like descent, yet they are in fact far more intelligent, spiritual and gentle.

And...

Bottom of this page - link: http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/spiritguides.html

While it is true and factual to say all previous guides mentioned fall into this category, for the purpose of distinction, and for this particular index, I refer to beings who are still very much a part of the physical state, but who in fact can alter their molecular structure by thought, and consequently fade in and out of human reality.

This is the same way in which humanity will function millions of years from now, and the way in which various beings on Earth currently function, for example, the faerie or the sasquatch.

This is not the work of fiction, fantasy or magic, but of thought interfaced technology, or bioresonance technology.

In basic terms this means physical beings who have understood that their biology is actually a form of technology, which can be operated and manipulated through thought and consciousness.

This is actually how many of the UFO crafts operate, for many are, in fact, biological organisms themselves, not rigid metal materials as fiction portrays.

This, you will understand, is how such craft is able to materialise and dematerialise at will. It is because the craft, or organism, can alter its molecular structure like a chameleon lizard would its colours.

This is also how such beings are said to be able to walk through walls and pass through ceilings.

So what we are talking about here, within this guide index, are beings, very much still in physical state, but who have the capacity to be invisible to you.

- Hope that helps.

Amethyst x
Old 08-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Wisa'ka

Thanks, Amethyst. That was an interesting take.

Having had my own brief encounter with what we took to be one of these creatures one thing I can clearly remember is the stench. It was bad, more so than any other wildlife I've encountered aside from skunk spray. Other people encountering such creatures mention this stench as well.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Amethyst

Hi Wisa'ka

Is it possible to share your encounter in as much detail as possible?

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 08-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Wisa'ka

Is it possible to share your encounter in as much detail as possible?

Blessings, Amethyst x

It's in the 'Your Space' section.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Master
I was never much interested in them/the stories. I listen to the radio show on am KFI640, Coast to Coast and they're always having guests on talking about them and the theories abound - including that they have 'stargates' / portals where they seem to disappear on people who encounter them. I wonder if they're naturally stinky or if they put off those scents to discourage people from trying to follow / capture them.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I was never much interested in them/the stories. I listen to the radio show on am KFI640, Coast to Coast and they're always having guests on talking about them and the theories abound - including that they have 'stargates' / portals where they seem to disappear on people who encounter them. I wonder if they're naturally stinky or if they put off those scents to discourage people from trying to follow / capture them.

If you are not interested in them or the stories, then why even wonder about anything pertaining to such ?

It is the accounts of those who have had such encounters which allows much of the information pertaining to these beings.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
If you are not interested in them or the stories, then why even wonder about anything pertaining to such ?

It is the accounts of those who have had such encounters which allows much of the information pertaining to these beings.

Well, now that was a stupid thing for me to say, wasn't it.

I should've made it clearer that UNTIL I started listening in on those shows, I had no interest. 'kay?

Old 09-09-2012, 02:33 AM
Master
One of my friends had a conversation with an "Ancient One" or now a "Guardian." In his meditative state, he communicated with a victim of Sasquatch, from a time before age existed, along the Mississippi River. Sasquatch and the human had several children and none of them lived being half human and half Sasquatch.

If Bigfoot were physical, wouldn't they be easy to spot by satellite or other means?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Animus27

This book talks about the idea that aliens, fairies and bigfoot are all manifestations of a world soul, thus being unreal yet real. It's an interesting read.