Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-03-2012, 01:31 AM
truther

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
I am very glad that you are feeling better.

Tools of Divination should never be approached--when there is fear in your heart. You did the right thing--when you followed your instinct--perhaps they were for someone else.

I would be very careful--though--in telling yourself that you have a mental illness--simply because you are able to hear the Others. I would not associate Clairaudience with mental illness. You quite probably have a very powerful Gift that allows you to hear your Guides (whoever They may be) clearly.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...

I think your right but I am pretty much forced to take my medicine cause I can relapse and have delusional paranoid thoughts so I must balance it out. I know I have a gift but there is a slight imbalance in my brain . My grandfather has it too. So anyways thanks.
Old 30-03-2012, 04:29 AM
Henri77

Truther,

Gotta say i respect your wisdom, instincts.
Your heart really has all the answers, and higher self speaks to us in many subtle ways.
There's nothing wrong with tools, but our deepest truth-wisdom is typically found within. Connecting with nature IS connecting with god.
Old 30-03-2012, 10:52 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by truther
I actually returned them and I did need the money. And I feel better. I was also advised to return them. Perhaps their for someone else instead.

maybe that's why the angels were telling you not to use them, because you actually needed the money for something else, but you didnt even realize it yourself.

it is ok to use the tarot cards/oracle decks, well, unless you're a christian. it is good, because we sometimes can't really see what we need to do or we really cant see the best answer, and we might not have really close friends to ask for advice either. we have the best answer for most of our personal issues within ourselves, but if the stress it too high, we can't really get it out..

omg, this turned into a block of text, sorry
Old 01-04-2012, 04:08 AM
CelestialRain

I agree! Good that you followed your own natural instinct. Never use a tool when you think you're not ready, for sure! :) Good luck on your future adventures.