Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 26-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
So, the truth is, there’s not one path. The truth is, there’s not only one right path.
The truth is, all paths can be made to be the right path.
The truth is, that every individual has a different path.

Awesome quote!

Old 26-05-2020, 01:17 PM
Hard work is not the path to Well-Being. Feeling good is the path to Well-Being.
You don’t create through action; you create through vibration.
And then, your vibration calls action from you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-05-2020, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Hard work is not the path to Well-Being. Feeling good is the path to Well-Being.
You don’t create through action; you create through vibration.
And then, your vibration calls action from you.

Old 29-05-2020, 01:22 PM
Bunny

When you are in sync with the Energy of Source, which is the Energy of Well-being,
Well-being is your experience.
And when you’re not you don’t feel so good.
Everything that you’re living is a perfect replica of the vibration of your being.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-05-2020, 04:38 PM
The better you feel, emotionally, the more you are allowing your alignment with Source.

The worse you feel, the more you are resisting Source.

Old 31-05-2020, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
The better you feel, emotionally, the more you are allowing your alignment with Source.

The worse you feel, the more you are resisting Source.

Eureka! The whole truth!

Freeze it
Frame it
Follow it

Old 31-05-2020, 02:42 PM
Hi you guys reading here still!

"The more good-feeling thoughts you focus upon,
the more you allow the cells of your body to thrive."

Old 07-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Everything that I think that I need to do ... everything that I am doing,
no matter what it is… are all about me getting to a manifestation that I believe I will then be happier…
So, why don’t I take a short cut and just go get happy?

Old 07-06-2020, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Everything that I think that I need to do ... everything that I am doing,
no matter what it is… are all about me getting to a manifestation that I believe I will then be happier…
So, why don’t I take a short cut and just go get happy?
Seth:
"It ill behooves me to have to tell you that it takes someone as long dead as I have been to tell you how to become truly alive.

([Ned:] “You’re never happy until you have been sad.”)
I did not say that, you did. Sadness does not make you happy automatically. Happiness makes you happy.

([Ned:] “You don’t realize how happy you are until you’ve been sad.”)
You do not need to be sad though, anymore than your big toe has to be a little toe before it understands what it is to be a big toe. Your big toe is smarter than you are. Listen to it.

([Ned:] “You have to be sensitive, like you say you don’t have to be sad to be happy, but when you’re happy you have to be sensitive enough to realize that someone who is sad, that that is sadness. Therefore, you don’t have to be sad to be happy.”)
I get the feelings, though the words escaped me, and to the feelings I agree.

([Ned:] “But for the majority, the people who aren’t that sensitive, they have to be sad before they are happy.”)
Everyone is that sensitive. You do not realize that they realize it.

([Ned:] “How come I don’t realize it?”)"

—The Early Class Sessions Book 3 - ESP Class Session, March 2, 1971
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:07 PM
Cat

Seth...hahaha lol...so perfect. That was great.
Many don't know that Ester started her journey - going to
Elmira, NY, (50 m south from my childhood home, ha), to meet with Jane Roberts - not knowing she had passed!
(Found out hearing someone talk at another lunch table!)
Abraham has said Seth and they are of the same family - teachers.

Btw, It is Seth who coined the term: “You Create Your Own Reality.”