Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-06-2020, 02:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I can't find the quote from Lobsang Rampa.He said that there are plenty of 'astral paradises' builded by human thoughts.
After death,you might visit such places and stay for as long as you wish.After sometime,you'll start to 'feel' that there's something wrong,and the heavenly place will start to 'crack'.
Then it will crumble to pieces,and the real astral world will be revealed.

Just some food for thought.

I visited such places, you know. I have many posts about this, remember the summer land, this was such a place where people from all times where living.

I've also seen many other realms where people had houses and they were living there just as we live in our homes. These realms are like over our reality, they are like the layers of an onion - this is the best way I can describe it.

What is the real astral world, did he say?

I know when I am the one who is creating a reality in the astral relam, I did many things there, flying, driving cars ( I don't drive a car in real life so I wanted to see how it is ), being spiderman ( Yes, I did this ), going with a spaces ship to other planets, visiting my memories, seeing my grandma - this is like a virtual reality, the thing is that I am not doing this on purpose, it's so so hard to not go with the flow... and just have fun.. it's very hard... And then there were these experiences where "outside" forces "create or have created" the realms I found myself in.
Old 20-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I visited such places, you know. I have many posts about this, remember the summer land, this was such a place where people from all times where living.

I've also seen many other realms where people had houses and they were living there just as we live in our homes. These realms are like over our reality, they are like the layers of an onion - this is the best way I can describe it.

What is the real astral world, did he say?
I can't remember.(sorry)
Old 20-06-2020, 02:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I can't remember.(sorry)

No problem, from my experience, we can create our own realities there and also can visit realities, times or places that are not created by us.
Old 21-06-2020, 10:58 AM
Deactivated Account
I just want to say, I totally dig an afterlife where we can create our own personal ''paradise''. Sounds a lot better than the typical afterlife depicted in religion where we either worship a tyrannical, cruel and narcissistic god at his feet or be tortured for eternity.
Old 23-06-2020, 06:44 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I just want to say, I totally dig an afterlife where we can create our own personal ''paradise''. Sounds a lot better than the typical afterlife depicted in religion where we either worship a tyrannical, cruel and narcissistic god at his feet or be tortured for eternity.
Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see!!!!!
Old 23-06-2020, 08:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see!!!!!

I agree 50% as the latter seems more appropriate when I'm drunk, even though I have yet to see something extraordinarily unusual under that circumstance.