Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-06-2020, 10:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
You saw the orb of light, and that's an amazing experience.

But you watch that orb of light, with an animal vision, right? Not with the 360º vision as the body of the orb itself?

Next time you do an OBE successfully, and you're on the duplicate astral dimension of the phyiscal, say this: "Spiritual Essence Now" or "Higher Self Now" or "Higher Soul Now"

Say that with a pure heart and a sincere loving intention with humbleness.

Then, If done right, Your mind will start to see what it can conceive as a high speed motion of colours going upward.

Then, you will see with a 360º vision, because you're that orb of light itself!
You will feel pure love while watching abstract lights all around you.
Is the best I can describe it.

The most amazing thing on this higher dimension, is that all the truth and answers are readily available, and the resident orbs of light existing there really loves to help everyone with their wisdom!

Therefore go into this higher dimension, request sincere help, and ask the
the "embracing the darkness" topic with real higher spiritual beings from this dimension. Talk to the orbs of light.

Because asking that question of "embracing the darkness" in the astral or physical dimensions can lead to lots and lots of confusion and wrong logic.

Any topic you need help, go always to the higher self. Healing and Energy work too! The orb of light will tell you and even teach you, if you're a really good & loving being who wants to help the other.

Cheers & love to you my dear friend.

I saw it from my perspective, you know, outside of it, with my "human eyes" so to say. I am going to try what you say here, I have already learned to use "loud words" to ask for things or manifest things, at first, this is how I was searching for God, I was calling God out loud and the whole astral realm noticed me, I felt as if all the eyes were on me, invisible eyes. I already experienced the complete understanding of everything, I knew everything about everything, every human being that ever walked down this world, I knew him or her. I understood why wars had to happen, why suffering exists. All the knowledge was give to me, all my questions were answered, then when I woke up, I forgot everything. This is what I've learned recently, to go within, to my inner Self for anything I may ever need but sometimes I tend to still clinch to my "old ways" and look outside of me for answers.

I had quite a few experiences, this is an experience where I chosed to become the orb of light. I basically had two choices, to return to the old me, that man that was on the ground that I thought it's the devil or to go upwards and become the orb of light, which for me, was the representation of Jesus Christ:

I found myself in this place, I was standing over the remnants of a huge city from Earth, I knew that my physical body died, that it's time for me to leave the world of mankind, then a voice said to me: You did good while you were on Earth, now it's time to come to Paradise..; I was so amazed to hear that I am going to Paradise. Few momenters later I was transported to the same place, but not in the same time, the city was still destroyed, then a man appeared, this was the figure of what we call the devil, but it was a human being. He was shouting, screaming, hourling, he could not get his hands on me, to catch me. In all this time I was floating over the remnants of this city, then I found myself traveling through a tunnel, this happened very fast, a portal opened to another dimension. Then I saw this orb ( like a sphere ) of light, white light was emanating from it, then this orb transformed in a human being. This human being was clothed with a white robe and the most whitest light I've ever seen was emanating from his body. I said to myself, this is Jesus Christ, it's really Him, I am going to Paradise. In this very moment, my vision ended.
Old 26-06-2020, 12:06 AM
Experiencer
WOW! So happy for you! and I completely believe you as another fellow out of body explorer.

You know that if we can met in the higher astral dimension, we can pass experiences between each other like videos from mind to mind?

You can learn by watching in 1st person point of view, but all the choices are already done

About the shadow self, I think of following the principles of the message of Jesus Christ in and out of the body relgiously more than ever.

Because having fear, can lead to a very horrible and traumatical experiences doing Out of body experiences, as you can check for yourself of other explorers

I consider myself as a happy humble servant of the principles of jesus christ.

Because of that, all of my OBEs have been a very positive and happy experiences.

This fearful experience you had with the Yin, I think that you may...

(A) - Had to forgive absolutely everyone (including your demons) who has done wrong to you, and completely abandon all the negative emotions from within that you may had, but you're hiding from them (like your shadow self)

(B) - Repentance of your sins, with a sincere will of wanting to change into becoming even more good & love, but you're hiding to repent (like your shadow self)

You see, form is really an illusion, and that shadow self was fear.

Fear must have to be vanished by Love