Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 19-05-2020, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentDrum
Hey Honza, I didn't believe in God at the time I had a NDE and merged with Light in an unbounded state of pure Peace, Love, Bliss and Knowingness (more details on my website).

In this state of Pure Being, I just knew I was God, everything is God and God is unbounded Peace, Love and Bliss. Of course it doesn't prove anything and I'm not even sure it helps you to know that but I thought I would share.

Now, if you're serious about knowing if God exists, wondering about it won't help much. Having direct experience will. For that to happen, and unless you receive some kind of grace, which is quite rare, having a spiritual practice is necessary otherwise you're like a guy sitting on his couch saying 'I hope the ocean is real'. Well, get up, walk in the right direction and see for yourself
I have no doubt that the NDE experience you relate was authentic and exactly as you characterize, not-so-silent SilentDrum.

But (anyone) should (IMO) realize that your 'i'dentifying the 'P'eace, 'L'ove and 'B'liss that you experienced as 'God' is your subjective projection-action choice. Here are some (hopefully further thought stimulating) thoughts, building on what Seth said (in Seth Speaks, by Jane Roberts) which I offer for any and all readers' contemplation:
"Behind all faces there is one face, yet this does not mean that each man's face is not his own. The further religious drama of which I have spoken, in your terms still to come, represents another stage in both the internal and external dramas in which the emergent ego becomes aware of much of its heritage. While maintaining its own status, it will be able to have much greater commerce with other portions of the self, and also to offer to the inner self opportunities of awareness that the inner self on its own could
not procure.

The journeys of the gods, therefore, represent the journeys of man's own consciousness projected outward. All That Is, however, is within each such adventure. Its consciousness, and its reality, is within each man, and within the gods he has created.

The gods attain, of course, a psychic reality. I am not saying therefore that they are not real, but I am to some extent defining the nature of their reality. It is to some extent true to say: "Be careful of the gods you choose, for you will reinforce each other."

Such an alliance sets up certain fields of attraction. A man who attaches himself to one of the gods is necessarily attaching himself largely to his own projections. Some, in your terms, are creative, and some destructive, though the latter are seldom recognized as such.

The open concept of All That Is, however, frees you to a great extent from your own projections, and allows a more valid contact with the spirit that is behind the reality that you know.
"
Beware the 'seductive appeal' of the 'P'eace 'siren', for example. Life, i.e. Life's creative thrust, is essentially 'aggressive' - without such 'aggression' (think of the Big Bang, maybe) everything would be passively 'quiescent' and there would be no creative expression, i.e. there would be no 'universe' or Life 'in' it, at all! Is this something you would really want to no-happening 'happen' in your case? Think about it what Seth says about being 'careful' what you wish for! Not that such experiences aren't 'desirable' to provide some kind of 'relief' for what one (you?) 'normally' experiences. But the same cautionary advice applies to the loss of awareness-of-self 'mindless'ness of orgasmic 'B'liss as a 'steady state'. Without a 'self' one's 'function' in the 'field' of Life would literally be 'nothing'!

Here's some more from Seth, pertaining to 'Joy' as an experience. Hopefully, it will at least cause you to wonder what your Life-prospects may be if you 'i'dentified that (i.e. 'Joy') as being an essential 'feature' of your (idea of) 'God':
"Let us take a particular feeling and follow it through as it might be expressed at various levels of consciousness. Begin with a feeling of joy. In normal consciousness, the immediate environment will be perceived in a far different manner than it would be, say, if an individual were in a state of depression. The feeling of joy changes the objects themselves, in that the perceiver sees them in a far brighter light. He creates the objects far more vividly and with greater clarity. In feedback fashion, the environment then seems to reinforce his joy.

What he sees, however, is still physical, the objects of the material world. Pretend now that he begins to daydream and falls into a reverie. Into his inner mind come pictures or symbols of material objects, people or events, from perhaps the past as well as present and future imaginings, the joy now being expressed with greater freedom mentally, but with symbols. The joy stretches out, so to speak, into the future, sheds also its light into the past, and may cover greater areas of expansion than could be shown in physical terms at that moment. Now imagine that our individual from his reverie falls either into a trance state or into a deep sleep. He may see images that are highly symbolic to him of joy or exuberance. Logically there may be little connection between them, but intuitively the connections are clear. He now enters into his mental experiences far more deeply than in the reverie state, and may have a series of dream episodes in which he is able to express his joy and share it with others.

He is still dealing with physically oriented symbols, however. Now since we are using this discussion as a case in point we will continue to follow it even further. He may form images of dream cities or people that are of a very joyful nature, translate the emotion itself into whatever symbols are pertinent to him. An exuberance may be translated into images of playing animals, flying people, or animals or landscapes of great beauty.

Again, the logical connections will be lacking, but the entire episode will be connected by this emotion. The physical body all the while is greatly benefited, because the beneficial feelings automatically renew and replenish its recuperative abilities. The feelings of joy now may lead to images of Christ, Buddha, or the prophets. These symbols are the changing scenes characteristic of consciousness at various stages. The experiences are to be
considered as creations; creative acts all native to consciousness at various stages.

Beyond this are states in which the symbols themselves begin to fade away, become indistinct, distant. Here you begin to draw into regions of consciousness in which symbols become less and less necessary, and it is a largely unpopulated area indeed. Representations blink off and on, and finally disappear. Consciousness is less and less physically oriented. In this stage of consciousness the soul finds itself alone with its own feelings, stripped of symbolism and representations, and begins to perceive the gigantic reality of its own knowing.

It feels direct experience. If we use joy as our example, all mental symbols and images of it would finally disappear. They had emerged from it, and would fall away from it, not being the original experience, but by-products. The soul would then begin to explore the reality of this joy in terms that can hardly be explained, and in so doing would learn methods of perception, expression, and actualization that would have been utterly incomprehensible to it before.

Physical objects are the most obvious of your symbols, and precisely for that reason you do not realize that they are symbols at all. At different levels, consciousness works with different kinds of symbols. Symbols are a method of expressing inner reality. Working in one direction the soul, using its consciousness, expresses inner reality through as many symbols as possible, through living, changing symbolism. Each symbol itself then is to its own extent conscious, individual, and aware.

In so doing, the soul continually creates new varieties of inner reality to be explored. Working in the opposite direction, so to speak, the soul divests itself of all symbols, all representations, and using its consciousness in a different way learns to probe its own direct experience. Without symbols to come between it and experience, it perfects itself in a kind of value fulfillment that you presently cannot understand except symbolically.

Now these efforts go on whether you wake or sleep. Once you are aware of these activities, however, it is possible to catch yourself in various stages of consciousness, and even at times to follow your own progress, particularly through dream states.
"
All that being said, I 'confess' to having preferentially chosen Love and Joy as my (idea of) 'God', which I have elaborated upon in my 88 page treatise titled "What Did Jesus Really Mean?" which is available from my weboiste as a free pdf download.
Old 20-05-2020, 11:29 AM
Knower
Hey Davidsun,

I had a quick look at the first 23 pages of your pdf. You say that the christian's understanding of Jesus and his teachings is limited. Indeed it is. Now I like simple and concise explanations so what you explained in 23 pages I usually say in one sentence: Jesus is not the only son of God, he is the son who is one with God -- which we are not until we realize we are all daughters and sons of God, e.g. God / Pure Consciousness experiencing Itself as human beings.

Of course, this realization has multiple layers and it's a long way till we reach Jesus' level of consciousness -- if we ever do.
Old 20-05-2020, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Now I like simple and concise explanations so what you explained in 23 pages I usually say in one sentence

This appealed to my sense of humour....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-05-2020, 01:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I find it difficult to believe that God is real. I mean come on; how could He be? I spend my whole life wishing He existed. Lost on earth somewhere. Wondering through traffic and bad weather.

Is He real to you?

I find the whole I AM thing of self realisation such a turn off. If God was to exist then surely He would be greater than self realisation. The thing is I NEVER sought to realise myself. I was happy to lose myself in others and love.

Self realisation is such an anti-climax.

I HOPE GOD IS REAL!!!

Honza, this is why some say God separated into two in the beginning, in order to love another
So your search is analogous to the primordial condition
The true self realisation then is the love realisation
The greater the separation the greater the reunion
I uphold your search as being authentic to such understandings
Old 20-05-2020, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Honza, this is why some say God separated into two in the beginning, in order to love another
So your search is analogous to the primordial condition
The true self realisation then is the love realisation
The greater the separation the greater the reunion
I uphold your search as being authentic to such understandings

Thanks....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-05-2020, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Of course, this realization has multiple layers and it's a long way till we reach Jesus' level of consciousness -- if we ever do.
Yes, indeed. My hope is that my treatise will serve as a kind of 'marching' tune, for some at least, in that regard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPLS5nNFWTU

With regards to the 'Peace' thingy, I often remind peeps that Jesus is reputed to have said things like:
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10)
Love (of Life) can sometimes be quite a tough row to hoe. For me, 'peace' = 'rest' and 'relaxation' between 'work' stints, as well as not being (inwardly) 'conflicted' when (inwardly) impelled to (outwardly) take a stand and/or act in opposition to others.

Arjuna struggled with the same 'issue' in The Bhagavad Gita (this is shared especially for 'empaths'):
Sanjaya said: “Having listened to the request of Arjuna, Lord Shri Krishna drew up His bright chariot exactly in the midst between the two armies, whither Bheeshma and Drona had led all the rulers of the earth, and spoke thus: 'O*Arjuna! Behold these members of the family of Kuru assembled.'

There Arjuna noticed fathers, grandfathers, uncles, cousins, sons, grandsons, teachers, friends;

Fathers-in-law and benefactors, arrayed on both sides. Arjuna then gazed at all those kinsmen before him.

And his heart melted with pity and sadly he spoke: O*my Lord! When I*see all these, my own people, thirsting for battle,

My limbs fail me and my throat is parched, my body trembles and my hair stands on end.

The bow Gandeeva slips from my hand, and my skin burns. I*cannot keep quiet, for my mind is in tumult.

The omens are adverse; what good can come from the slaughter of my people on this battlefield?

Ah my Lord! I*crave not for victory, nor for the kingdom, nor for any pleasure. What were a kingdom or happiness or life to me,

When those for whose sake I*desire these things stand here about to sacrifice their property and their lives:

Teachers, fathers and grandfathers, sons and grandsons, uncles, father-in-law, brothers-in-law and other relatives.

I*would not kill them, even for three worlds; why then for this poor earth? It matters not if I*myself am killed.

My Lord! What happiness can come from the death of these sons of
Dhritarashtra? We shall sin if we kill these desperate men.

We are worthy of a nobler feat than to slaughter our relatives – the sons of Dhritarashtra; for, my Lord, how can we be happy of we kill our kinsmen?
Although these men, blinded by greed, see no guilt in destroying their kin, or fighting against their friends,

Should not we, whose eyes are open, who consider it to be wrong to annihilate our house, turn away from so great a crime?

The destruction of our kindred means the destruction of the traditions of our ancient lineage, and when these are lost, irreligion will overrun our homes.
When irreligion spreads, the women of the house begin to stray; when they lose their purity, adulteration of the stock follows.

Promiscuity ruins both the family and those who defile it; while the souls of our ancestors droop, through lack of the funeral cakes and ablutions.

By the destruction of our lineage and the pollution of blood, ancient class traditions and family purity alike perish.

The wise say, my Lord, that they are forever lost, whose ancient traditions are lost.

Alas, it is strange that we should be willing to kill our own countrymen and commit a great sin, in order to enjoy the pleasures of a kingdom.

If, on the contrary, the sons of Dhritarashtra, with weapons in their hand, should slay me, unarmed and unresisting, surely that would be better for my welfare!”

Sanjaya said: “Having spoken thus, in the midst of the armies, Arjuna sank on the seat of the chariot, casting away his bow and arrow; heartbroken with grief.”

I very much appreciate the fact that you were moved to check out what's in my treatise, SilentDrum - I did not write all that just to keyboard-twiddle my fingers.
Old 21-05-2020, 01:13 AM
Master
We are all inseperable energy motional extensions of the non-physical source consciousness.

It's like a baby, cries when born, because many things in physical time space reality has some resistance in it. Then goes to sleep, because the baby is wise enough to know that that's not a good time to expand its energy in contradiction to its own energy, of being a consciousness.

In the same way, we did not come here to suffer. And if there is anything that does cause us to create our own suffering by focusing on it. We can simply focus back into ourselves, withdraw our consciousness from the physical time space reality awareness, by simply allowing that awareness and then focusing the awareness back unto our own awareness itself. This awareness is already connected to source awareness or god consciousness. That already knows the value of all of it, because it is already contained within its own consciousness. And it knows that its own value is truely infinite. That there truely is no end to its infinity that it is being of its own infinite beingness. There is no worry whatsoever, no suffering whatsoever.

So even the illusion of suffering is enjoyed exactly for its infinite perplexity and amazingness and ineffible impossibility, as every single new here and now moment is unlike any that has ever been before it or will ever be like it ever again and again and again. Because it is all experienced through its own awareness made out of its own awareness. Which is who you are.

Ofcourse we like to believe, "no I am not that." And then you got sages who then go on a mission of helping people to remember who they truely are. But that's absolutely nothing! It is so completely irrelevant in comparison to the true infinite and eternal scope of who you truely are. There is no need to define any of it or remember any of it, because all of that rememberance, literally does not even exist, it infact exists by virtue of its baseless foundationless revelation of being an illusion, like a fancy firework show of playful colorful light shows, and that's basically all it is. It can be enjoyed to that degree. And then ofcourse, there are many unconscious moments in creation aswell, where one realises the true foundationless foundation upon which it is all based. And then one can, through that darkness, awaken to the true self that is eternal and infinite, why? Because it takes so long for something to appear, that one inevitably begins to become aware of the one who is waiting for something to appear.

And in that recognition of self, and their own awareness, one remembers again who and what is real in an eternal and infinite existence, and in that true recognition of the true self as awareness, therein contains all the information of all of infinite and eternal existence, as a simple true pure unwavering undoubting absolute KNOWINGNESS of simply here and now, KNOWING who you are, that is simply eternally and infinite so obvious and omnipresent.

You can acces ALL knowledge any and all things you may so choose, there is not even a limit to the choice, not even a limit to the ammount of choices one can choose to be aware of.

Because one simply allows themselves to be aware of the fact that they ARE the awareness! Infinite and eternal freedom evermore, to be do or have anything you so desire to be do or have, explore any and all infinite probable realities. Because none of it is real. Never has been and never will be, as you CREATE all of it, by virtue of choosing to focus your awareness into the moreness of your chosen prefered state of being and becoming evermore here and now whatever you so choose to be and become evermore here and now, by virtue of effortlessly focusing your awareness into the greater allowed realisation of any and all things you so may want to be do or have. And since there is no reality outside of your consciousness.

You don't need to undo any creation if it doesn't even exist outside of you anyway. There is no creation. There is only creating. As you are a creator, there is only creating. When you talk about creation, you talk about a "past" idea that you are creating from the present moment, so the creation does not exist outside of your idea. And that is why it is so easy to awaken and enlighten right here and now, as you already know all of it, you already contain all the knowledge of all of it in your own awareness! And humanity is going to wake up. So might aswell enjoy it, or not, but you will enjoy it when you wake up, because you are also going to wake up to who you truely are and all that you truely know.

You enable all of it to be as real as you so choose to make it. It's all you. You you you and you. Every single being and every single story and every single physical reality. It's all part of the overal blueprint reality that you constantly are choosing to create. And you can create endless many blue print realities. That are even RADICALLY different from this reality. But the point is, that those also wont be as real or absolute, because it all exists within you. You enable or select all of it by choosing to believe it, as that believing is not a physical thing, but an act of creating that you create, and therefor even create the experience of time and space, for your awareness even exists beyond time and space, altho it affects physical reality DIRECTLY because it is based into your true core nature of being a believer, that is how you focus your consciousness into the moreness of something, by choosing it, by believing it, thereby you become as it and it becomes as you and you allow the moreness of your greater allowed realisation of it. And it doesn't affect you in anyway whatsoever! You are free evermore! All of creation is free evermore always has been and always will be.

This is what you are doing already all of the time. Have been doing for eternities and infinities, no beginning and no end. Therefor one can simply rest into their own awareness of any and all of it, by allowing their awareness of all of it, and then simply choosing to become aware of the awareness that is being aware of all of it.

And one effortlessly recognizes god consciousness again, naturally and effortlessly, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions. It simply happens naturally and effortlessly, because you already are it. You already are the unconditional joy of god. You just allow yourself to become aware again of who you already are.

And there is a level that is even beyond this awareness. When one stabilizes their own awareness of their own awareness, there is a deeper recognition of even a more absolute state of being, that is called existence. That simply is at the core root foundation of everything that exists. There is not even an awareness necessary, it is infinitely and eternally evermore perfect and absolute in its absolute state of being. Existence itself!

If that doesn't make you aware of the fact that you are aware, then what will? Because you already are aware.

How can one not know God? Well, simply choose to dwell in thought forms and symbols and ideas of God, and basically ignore your own true nature of being as best as you can, untill suffering forces you to awaken back to all that you truely are again. Your ability to forget is so insignificant! That's the whole point of this earth game of self limitation, to create so much forgetfulness and come out of that, as if literally not even a second has gone by. It is an illusion and the nature of awakening is evermore infinite and eternal, so that forgetfulness will never become a reality. However real it may seem.

So this profound awakening to the true nature of God and who you truely are. Will always bring with it endless opportunity to dwell in endless many self created illusions and enjoy all of it, as you are unconditional love. Nothing can harm you. You can enjoy all of it. And it all works out all of the time, perfectly for you. So there is only evermore enjoyment.

There is also no other possibility except unconditional love. So how is it possible that pain exists? Well, pain is so infinitely small and insignificant, that it mostly exists by thought forms which allow it to manifest. It needs your awareness to investigate in these thoughts forms, in order to then experience the pain. Because with those thought forms comes a lessening of ones own consciousness. Which then creates the illusion of pain. So the reality is completely different from the experience, which is REAL. The experience is the reality, but the reality is bigger than the experience of pain. And that bigger reality cannot be realised, except through the awareness of the awareness, which is the path of least resistance, to the full blown greater allowed realisation of infinite reality. And beyond into the absolute reality of absolute knowingness of exists and from that we know our source as the one birthing into the awareness of self and other. As all is made out of its own awareness. That pain is like a plank of time, in an existence of endless dimensions, of which the time dimension alone consists of infinite universes, of which only one tiny little universe, contains infinitely ever expanding nebulous clouds of galaxies upon galaxies upon galaxies, of one tiny galaxy there is a tiny little star with a tiny little planet where in one particular moment of your awareness you choose to focus that awareness into that physical embodiment of that human being that you then choose to identify with by disregarding the total nature of your being, and thus believe in pain, therefor you create it and thus experience it. And then also are able to forget that you are choosing that and creating that. It is the most insignificant thing in all of existence. Let alone billions of years later, one still hasn't realised that there are infinite universes which have already gone through many eternities which are beyond the ability to even quantify the amount of years, it would take infinite universes upon papers to put all those number of years on it, and then you say "but god made me pain."

Oh really, all of that is pain or pleasure? Well, you might aswell expand your awareness a little bit and accept you create all of it. And then you don't need to worry about everything, because you can directly tap into your own consciousness and awareness that already contains the absolute knowingness of any and all things, without needing anyone else to tell you anything about it. Because the joy already contains the answer and you already got acces to the joy. It is simply the true nature of who you truely already are, always have been and always will be. Unconditional love. It does not exist within time and space, time and space are made out of the unconditional love that you truely already are, always have been and always will be. It's not like you need to go out to space and find some alien in the sky who will help you make everything make sense again. You simply become aware that you are the creator of everything and you can simply enjoy being whoever you are as you allow all of it to simply be enjoyed by you as you are the very essence of joy itself, that gives rise to all that exists within your awareness, diverges its joy into all the infinite possible freedoms that it is. You cannot lose yourself, you have always already been it. Don't need to go back either, because who you truely are already is here and now right here and now. You already are it. But it is not that which you are aware of. It is your awareness itself that you are, and when you become stable in your own awareness of your own awareness, then you can even recognize the absolute reality of existence, that is absolutely foundationless, timeless and spaceless and dimensionless. As everything is based on it. It has no dependancy on anything, because IT IS EXISTENCE. It is that absolute.
Old 21-05-2020, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10)
Lately, I have noticed these scriptures being used in other forums on Spiritual Forums. I suspect the various writers, by their usage of these particular scriptures, do not know really what was being 'said'. Have you ever sat down to fully grasp their meanings?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Lately, I have noticed these scriptures being used in other forums on Spiritual Forums. I suspect the various writers, by their usage of these particular scriptures, do not know really what was being 'said'. Have you ever sat down to fully grasp their meanings?
Unconditional love from within. It is deepest and most broad. All encompassing. Not reliant on a condition, but aware of itself as the source of all conditions that are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, in evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have. As you already are an inseperable energy motional extension of this, of your christ consciousness, your soul, your life essence, your source, your greater non-physical consciousness.

We are all like Jesus, we can allow ourselves to be, or not allow ourselves to be all that we truely are. And since we also have the heart of jesus, we can feel always our energy motional relativity between me and Me. That which I am allowing and that which I truely am. So through your heart, you can realise yourself. As the conditional approach to the unconditional realisation. This is very easy, if one trusts their own insepetable energy motional relativity and emotional guidance system that indicate this. And is thus willing to investigate deeper into oneself. As you focus on any perspective you can thus feel the relativity between your perspective and that of christ. No need to find a book to discover that, but rather trust your own emotional guidance system to discover also all your true perspectives of true knowingness about any and all conditions, not just a book alone but not exclusive of anything. Inclusive of all of existence. On all dimensions that are being and becoming evermore here and now, where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now.

If one truely wishes to have a conditional approach, then the condition of your own physical body contains all the necessary ingredients to realise oneself fully from within, so too without. As every single perspective you have always relates fully to the true indestructable core of who you are as an eternal and infinite inseperable extension of your own source consciousness, which is already connected to all the other consciousness'.

However, all conditions, even your own physical body, are just reflections of your energy motional state of being. That is your own consciousness. As you focus your consciousness on any idea or perspective, you always feel your energy motional relativity that you are expanding upon with your consciousness being and becoming as that which you focus upon, and all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, as emotion. That is what your emotions are indicating. They are not indicating that one thing is bad and that other thing is good. They are indicating your degree, in the moment, of allowing, your greater non-physical consciousness to be allowed by you to be realised by you.
To what degree are you summoning this consciousness and to what degree are you allowing it to flow or blocking it.

As you thus always love your greater non-physical consciousness, whenever you love something else more, you fail, because, THAT IS A FLAWED PREMISE. It is literally impossible to love something more than who you truely are. For who you truely are is the true unconditional love of who you truely are. It is what everything is made out of.

That is why loving something else more is not bad, it's just a misunderstanding, that indicates that this consciousness is not yet fully allowed themselves to awaken to their own true nature and full potential. And the reason is because they are focused more fully on conditions and thought forms that are relative in greater allowed realisation or lesser allowed realisation. And this can be easily overcome by allowing your awareness of the conditions and thoughts, and then becoming aware of the awareness that is being aware of it. And therein lies your unconditional love. And your evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of all the infinite and eternal nature of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

That you have always been the christ consciousness and you have always had acces to it. For you are an inseperable energy motional extension of it. You are an inseperable extension of your own source of being. That is why you can always feel your energy motional relativity to it. That is your indicator, as your valuable emotional guidance system are merely indicators, to help you allow more consciously, more naturally and effortlessly, your greater allowed realisation, and also indicate when you are not allowing your evermore natural greater allowed realisation and even create a dissonant perspective that serves as resistance as lesser allowed realisational energy motional thought patterns/streams/believes of perspective that don't allow your greater allowed realisation, as long as you focus on it, and thus expand upon it, and thus become as it, by focusing your awareness on it. But in all of that, it is your very source of being, that makes this possible and so its a waste of energy as one contradicts their own stream of energy and thus creates dissonance and reaistance, and misunderstanding, that feels bad, because you cannot ever seperate yourself from who you truely are, all that you truely are. No need to try which is also why trying anything always feels bad. As insistence=resistance.

It is like standing in front of a wall. And saying "Why am I not moving? I am so solid." and you feel negative emotion, because you already know who you are. So you cannot ever feel good about becoming less than who you truely are. Because you cannot ever become less than who you truely are. And Jesus is just a messenger and/or a sign of this recognition, just a reminder of that which is absolute truth. That you don't need a reminder because YOU ARE MADE OUT OF THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. You already contain all of that knowledge. So when you look outside of yourself for it, you miss the whole point, which is that you are creating all of this conditions. That they are not ALL that you truely are. But just an aspect of who you are. That they are not relevant, because you are the creator of them. And you always create more and new conditions. So then if you look at past conditions, now you even double limit yourself, because there does not even exist a past condition appart from the past condition that you are constantly creating and recreating ongoingly evermore here and now, from your own true state of being all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, for you create it, ongoingly evermore here and now. By virtue of being an inseperable extension of the very source of all of your creating.

For again, your awareness of the conditions is not what is causing you to feel bad, it is your believing the conditions to be real which causes you to feel bad. So as you allow your awareness of it, and then simply choose to be aware of your awareness, you will naturally feel better again, and good, the more you do this allow yourself to do it more consistently and more often, as your awareness already contains the totality of all that you and all are being and becoming evermore here and now. Your awareness already is an inseperable energy motional extension of your greater non-physical consciousness all the way to ever expanding source consciousness of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love, as the unconditionally loving light of the awareness that you truely are of the absolute eternal and infinite unconditional, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, existence that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, you can feel your energy motional relativity to all that you truely are because you are an inseperable energy motional extension of all that you truely are. You can thus feel and thus know, sense, emotionally, energy motionally, your greater allowed realisation or lesser. And it never feels good to create that resistance, because you cannot become less, that is why believing you are becoming less feels bad, because it simply always is not the case. No point in wasting energy on a self contradiction.
You already are it and when you become aware of who you truely are, as the awareness, you naturally KNOW everything always. And this knowing cannot be allowed to be known by you unless YOU ALLOW IT, by focusing your awareness on your own awareness that is being aware of any and all things your awareness is being aware of. You naturally tap in to your source consciousness this way, that is the source energy that flows through all things. For everything is made out of your unconditionally loving light of your awareness that is your unconditional joy and loving light of who you truely are.

Often people ask, well if I am all that, why did I choose to become physical in this world of pain and pleasure? And the whole point is that you cannot ever become that! And you never have been and never will be. For you are always the awareness that is also being aware of the very idea that you are in a physical body and in a physical world. This is all your ongoing creating. And you cannot become aware of the fact that you are creating all of it, unless you simply choose to become aware of the fact that you are aware of it and then simply allow that to be ok and then simply become aware of the awareness that is being aware of all of it.

As you create by focusing your awareness into the greater allowed realisation of the moreness of your chosen being and becoming evermore here and now, any and all things you so desire to be do or have, from within your own awareness. As all of it is contained within your own awareness. And therefor all conditions, including jesus, are just reminders you place for yourself of WHAT YOU ARE CREATING constantly here and now, through, by, your own awareness. Within your own awareness. As your own awareness. As all of it is made out of your own awareness that is your unconditionally loving light of who you truely are. And its very easy to wake up to this recognition. For all that it will do is simply fill you to the brim with unconditional love and freedom and awareness and true knowingness and joy. And freedom and true feeling of true unconditional love that is the natural result of the true natural recognition of who you already truely are. Always have been and always will be. No need to do anything to accomplish that. You just allow your own awareness of your own awareness.

Jesus was simply talking in the name of Source Consciousness, because he knew that he was an extension of all of that and so are we all. No need to accomplish some special thing in order to realise that. For you cannot do the allowed realisation of it. You can just allow it, by allowing your awareness of your own awareness that is already the container of all of your evermore ongoing infinite and eternal greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may so desire to be do or have, as it is all already always being and becoming evermore here and now. For you, with you, by you, as you, through you. As you are absolutely free evermore to be do or have anything you so desire, as you are always already unconditionally loved, supported and guided inseperable extension of who you truely are. As the awareness that is beint aware of it AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaall. AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll.
For it is all contained within your own awareness. Made out of your own awareness. Made for your own awareness. Made with your own awareness. Made by your own awareness. Made as your own awareness. Made through your own awareness. Etc.
So since you are the awareness, you are the unconditional love and light and joy and christ consciousness. And you can at any time you so wish, simply choose to become aware of your own awareness. And awaken evermore. Forever and ever. And realise so effortlessly and so naturally to all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and freely and unconditionally lovingly. Evermore knowingly evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely effortlessly and joyfully.
Old 21-05-2020, 01:29 PM
Knower
@Davidsun
I like how Arjuna's struggle teaches us we can fight with a peaceful heart. It was important for me because I had a tendency to confuse peace with a 'forget it' state of mind.