Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-03-2022, 10:57 AM
Master
The Lord, The Source

Could this be the same Being?
Old 11-03-2022, 01:47 PM
Master
The LORD probably is the Source.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-03-2022, 03:12 PM
It is to me. :)
I don't like to complicate things....my way of belief is that is the lower ego's self
or the mind's way of distracting me. I'm very aware of it's tricks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-03-2022, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510

Speaking from my own heart, the source of my being, I don't truly know what the source of it is, my I am, the witness, consciousness?
Then there is the source of life and the material, it's a world of wonder. Something stitched it all together, Lord of all creation works for me.

The Great Spirit? The Lord is within me, the source, that's amazing.
Old 12-03-2022, 05:55 AM
Master
Some would argue that the Source is a collection of God's and Spirits and is both male and female and includes Goddesses and Angels. What is your view?
Old 12-03-2022, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:

Have you looked up Gestalt?

"In Whom we live and move and have our being."
St. Paul

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-03-2022, 02:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Some would argue that the Source is a collection of God's and Spirits and is both male and female and includes Goddesses and Angels. What is your view?

I see God as beyond gender but is one, however in the divine realms, there are lesser and greater spirits, a hierarchy I have been led to presume.
Like Angels and the seraphim.. and you can talk to God, I do in my heart and my responses come through intuitions, dreams, and little wonders I like to call them.

Hey, Shoni you were the first person I conversed with when I came to this forum long ago, you said welcome. That was nice....you possess a sweet spirit and I have a lot of respect for you.
Old 12-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Master
"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them"
Genesis 1:27

Written before Eve was formed.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-03-2022, 04:25 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them"

Clearly spiritual beings without form….creation is the thought process that precedes form…
Old 12-03-2022, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

You quoted from the 1st creation account of 'mankind'. Then you wrote "Written before Eve was formed" which I assume is based on the 2nd creation account.

Both creation accounts are taking from different perspectives and apparently from two different authors or groups of thought on the subject.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.