Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome > Old Welcome Threads

Old 05-09-2006, 12:33 PM
wanderer_of_mists

Just thought I would take this time to say..

Hi,

I just joined up tonight, was given the link for here a while ago but decided I should really sign up which I did tonight.

I have been on the Dooren Virtue angeltherapy boards for a while

A little about me wouldnt go a miss would it?

I'm of the light and am trying to find some answers and understand things a little better I guess

Hope this site works out for me!
Old 05-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Light Mage

Hello!

It's about time, great to have you here!

I joined ages ago myself but haven't been here for months...
Old 05-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Deactivated Account
hello to you both
Old 06-09-2006, 12:22 AM
Master
Hello & welcome! Look forward to seeing you around the board.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:24 PM
lumas

Hello wanderer_of_mists welcome to this forum there are some wonderful people on here who are only to willing to answer any questions you may have enjoy your time with us....