Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-05-2020, 06:56 AM
Master

Surprise, surprise!

My daughter-in-law gave me a book, obviously keen to ensure that I don't get too bored in my isolation!
The book is one I would never have myself ever even picked up, but here it is. It's titled 'Naturgeister' it's in German and has been translated from the English. The author is a Marjorie Johnson. The title of the English book hasn't been given but must be something like 'Nature's Spirits'. I've googled around but have found nothing.
Anyway, the book, which I started to read immediately really surprised me. It is full of reports, hundreds of them, most of them with names and they cover a good 150 years from all over the place. All of them report sightings of various 'elementals', from elves to gnomes, fairies to banshees, tree spirits and angels.
Naturally I am completely overwhelmed, never having known that such a collection of experiences existed. These reports remind me in many ways of reports of UFOs and the like, some people see them, some don't. Even when a few people are together there are those who see nothing untoward. Fatima comes to mind, where thousands of people saw the sun move and thousands didn't.

What really causes me to stop and think is an experience I had as a child. I suppose I must have been 4 or 5. I saw a small group of elves, about 5, I think, dancing and singing so happily on the headboard of my bed. They were, in their dress and behaviour just as could be expected. What I do know is that they danced and sang for me personally. They were bathed in light so they were perfectly visible, and I've always, over my long life, assumed it was some sort of hallucination that I had retained in my memory.

Now, after reading this book I'm no longer sure.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
My daughter-in-law gave me a book, obviously keen to ensure that I don't get too bored in my isolation!
The book is one I would never have myself ever even picked up, but here it is. It's titled 'Naturgeister' it's in German and has been translated from the English. The author is a Marjorie Johnson. The title of the English book hasn't been given but must be something like 'Nature's Spirits'. I've googled around but have found nothing.
Anyway, the book, which I started to read immediately really surprised me. It is full of reports, hundreds of them, most of them with names and they cover a good 150 years from all over the place. All of them report sightings of various 'elementals', from elves to gnomes, fairies to banshees, tree spirits and angels.
Naturally I am completely overwhelmed, never having known that such a collection of experiences existed. These reports remind me in many ways of reports of UFOs and the like, some people see them, some don't. Even when a few people are together there are those who see nothing untoward. Fatima comes to mind, where thousands of people saw the sun move and thousands didn't.

What really causes me to stop and think is an experience I had as a child. I suppose I must have been 4 or 5. I saw a small group of elves, about 5, I think, dancing and singing so happily on the headboard of my bed. They were, in their dress and behaviour just as could be expected. What I do know is that they danced and sang for me personally. They were bathed in light so they were perfectly visible, and I've always, over my long life, assumed it was some sort of hallucination that I had retained in my memory.

Hello there,

thank you for this amazing insight.
I believe there was a reason for me clicking on this.

I am German and just thought about wanting to get another good book to gain more insight. :)

Two years ago I did not believe in the Elementals. By now, I had several amazing experiences which made me believe in them. I always have the opinion you should not hesitate to believe in what you saw if it is what you truly feel inside of your heart.

I started to feel much better and could get on with my spiritual awakening. In my opinion the elementals exist and in my opinion you should honour your own perception and feelings more.

Thank you for this post.

Love and Light,

OY
Old 08-06-2020, 07:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlYou
Hello there,

thank you for this amazing insight.
I believe there was a reason for me clicking on this.

I am German and just thought about wanting to get another good book to gain more insight. :)

Two years ago I did not believe in the Elementals. By now, I had several amazing experiences which made me believe in them. I always have the opinion you should not hesitate to believe in what you saw if it is what you truly feel inside of your heart.

I started to feel much better and could get on with my spiritual awakening. In my opinion the elementals exist and in my opinion you should honour your own perception and feelings more.

Thank you for this post.

Love and Light,

OY

The book 'Naturgeister' is published by Aquamarin Verlag GmbH, Voglherd 1, D-85567 Grafing. ISBN 978-3-89427-140-4.

Fascinating stuff!

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 11-06-2020, 03:58 PM
Just Tim

Hello !

The book really seems interesting, thank you for sharing ! Although I hope I'll be able to find it in English because my German's rusted to the bone

Peace to you
Old 24-08-2020, 06:18 PM
Master

I might read this book if I find it, but really - back in the old days, the 'others', the spirit beings who shares this world and this nature with us, were all around us and observing them was considered a normal thing. We have so many names for thems, but they are in every culture and in every age. And they have not left us. We are just too busy with our cell phones and TVs and internet clicking to find time to sit down, listen and look.
Old 25-09-2020, 09:03 PM
Pathfinder

How interesting. I have some hydrangea bushes growing outside my window. I have a chair next to that window, and I love sitting there and looking at the flowers. It is a great place to have morning coffee. One day, I was sort of lost in thought as I stared into the bushes. Then I saw something move. I kept staring, and then they started to take shape. Little people. OMG. I don't know what to call them, but they look and dress like us, but they are much smaller. They love my little garden. Some are very clever at hiding behind the leaves.
Old 26-09-2020, 02:40 PM
Master
You might be surprised what people have seen over the years. Good that some people are willing to share their experiences.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-09-2020, 09:15 PM
Pathfinder

I so agree! Sharing is learning, and everyone is a teacher and has something to teach us. I have learned a lot, but it is only the tip of the iceberg.
Old 30-09-2020, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
I so agree! Sharing is learning, and everyone is a teacher and has something to teach us. I have learned a lot, but it is only the tip of the iceberg.

Didn't they tell you, the icebergs are melting? LOL!

"Sharing is learning" is very good advice. I got to try to remember that.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-09-2020, 07:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby

I used to think accounts of fairies and elementals were fanciful but I've grown to understand they're actual and factual but the entities seen are not living in our physical world.

In rather a similar way sightings of so-called extraterrestrial sightings are not fanciful or made-up but what are seen are entities whose 'home-dimension' is not that of our physical world.

I do suspect that individuals who have reported seeing these other life-forms have heightened sensitivity / psychic awareness that results in their seeing them whereas ordinary folk like myself do not.