Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-11-2010, 03:20 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
deepsea, it is under "elemental Photos" Good reading to learn about apports.

I got it,Cheers.
Old 15-11-2010, 03:30 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Have you ever found out how they do it,Mac?
What fascinated me was the length of time the rose had been sitting in that cabinet.
Unfortunately,can't remember the date it was apported,often wonder if it is still there.

I have heard explanations but they don't really explain much.... I've heard of flowers such as you describe - pity that the scientific community can't investigate such occurrences.

Apported inanimate objects always look the same, but an everlasting flower would be another matter altogether.
Old 15-11-2010, 03:45 PM
grazier

Lightbulb

Quote:
Ok,let's discuss Apports.
What can anyone tell me about these objects that suddenly arrive in our midst. Where do they come from?

When I was in my teens,I was taken to the local spiritualist church for my first servce in spiritualism.
Afterwards,we wandered into this small room where there was a glass case with objects of all different kinds displayed there.

One particular object fascinated me because of it's beauty.
It was the most beautiful pink rose still adorned with dew. There was a sign below the rose which stated it was an Apport.
it had a date written below it when it had been apported but sorry to say i cannot remember the date now.
How long it had been in the cabinet,I have no idea.
I was only a young girl then,so cannot remember the other details that were printed on the card.
But the beauty of that rose still remains with me.
Deepsea

Hi deepsea,

what a lovely tale!

I received an apport in 2001, it was a bishop and there is an account of it and how I received it in Graziers' Scrapbook. Why not take a look, you might find it interesting.

Blessings

grazier
Old 15-11-2010, 03:46 PM
deepsea

Hi Mac,
What I would like to have done,was to have touched the rose.
To feel the petals and really see if it was real but that's the critic in me.
Old 15-11-2010, 03:49 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
Hi deepsea,

what a lovely tale!

I received an apport in 2001, it was a bishop and there is an account of it and how I received it in Graziers' Scrapbook. Why not take a look, you might find it interesting.

Blessings

grazier

Where do I find 'Graziers' Scrapbook' please?

Deepsea
Old 15-11-2010, 04:10 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Where do I find 'Graziers' Scrapbook' please?

Deepsea

deepsea, if you click on grazier's profile and then look at threads started by grazier it is there.

I hope that you enjoy what you read.

Blessings

grazier
Old 15-11-2010, 05:11 PM
deepsea

Thanks Grazier,will have a look in there later,just off for tea.
Looking forward to some good reading.
Old 15-11-2010, 05:23 PM
mac

Quote:
Hi Mac,
What I would like to have done,was to have touched the rose.
To feel the petals and really see if it was real but that's the critic in me.

Historical now, J. What could it tell those who don't know what you know? They're the ones who matter - we already understand.

What is needed is contemporary stuff - way more impressive than stories from the past. That's a major problem in Spiritualism. Too much relates to the past, little to the present. It's become almost as sterile as Christianity.

shame....
Old 15-11-2010, 05:52 PM
deepsea

I agree with you,Mac,too much of the past is no good.
We need so much more proof that spirit does exist!
But who in the name of God is actually going to provide that proof.

Old 15-11-2010, 06:27 PM
mac

Quote:
I agree with you,Mac,too much of the past is no good.
We need so much more proof that spirit does exist!
But who in the name of God is actually going to provide that proof.

I guess I'd say that many probably would like the reassurance that goes with knowing that life continues beyond physical death.

How, or if, that can be 'proven' seems to be something that even our unseen friends 'in-spirit' continue to struggle with.

If they can't find an answer from their side, we aren't going to get far by ourselves....